Cheeseburger in a Can???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sugar

It's amazing that they can take quality food and turn it into something so...inedible!

I wouldn't try it on principal alone lol.

LJ Rock

...and it's only € 3,95! :D

I dunno about that, looks kinda sketchy to me. lol I suppose I would eat anything if I was broke or desperate enough.. but not for $5.73 I wouldn't; I'd rather have Ramen Noodles.

I'm curious, is it just the meat that's in the can? Or do you really get the bun and the lettuce and cheese and everything? ;)

sugar and spice

No way I can't even imagine how it really looks when it comes out of that can, plus isn't something canned supposed to be in some kind of liquid? ugh it sends shivers up my spine just thinking about it.:confused:

VelvetKiss

Velvet Soft & Kissilicous
No I would not eat that, I don't think I would eat that if I was starving. Plus there is no way it comes out of that can looking like a perfect cheeseburger.

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
I don't know... if you keep in mind that it's being made/designed for camping/trekking food - then I think I could see giving it a try. I've been on some crazy diets in my life, and eaten some really odd things (dehydrated hamburgers you "bring to life" with water... I actually didn't mind them at all).

So yeah, I'll say it - I'd probably give it a shot just to know what the deal was.

bexy

is red again <3
i would have said yes, i would at least try it. however jonathan ross (tv host here) ate one on his chat show last week, and it didnt look pretty.....

collegeguy2514

Duke of Deli Meats
i'll try anything once. but i dont see how that can be any good. i can get a fantasitic cheeseburger for ~$5, why would i need a canned one?

Latest posts