Chia Confessions Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

imfree

In Remembrance
Hahaha, I saw "Chiatollah" in another forum, so I've determined that I'm "ChiaTollah Edgarolla of DimmerLand", that's what I am!

imfree

In Remembrance
Wilkommen, es ist gut dass ich dich wieder sehe!
Welcome, it is good that I see you again!

I'm a ChiaHead who speaks a little German. I thought it would to be cool to address TW in his own language.

imfree

In Remembrance
I'm less than 20 lbs from my pre October 2009 illness weight. Good time to model the ChiaKini, after such a long wait/weight! Lighting was poor and I should have used a tripod and timer, but my full-figured BHManliness shows just fine!

Compare to this scan from June 2010, while I was still in recovery.

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
I'm less than 20 lbs from my pre October 2009 illness weight. Good time to model the ChiaKini, after such a long wait/weight! Lighting was poor and I should have used a tripod and timer, but my full-figured BHManliness shows just fine!

(snipped) . . . .
Edgar, I thought your family was supposed to lock up the camera and film when you started hitting the Wild Turkey and playing your old KISS albums on the boom box. :huh:

imfree

In Remembrance
Edgar, I thought your family was supposed to lock up the camera and film when you started hitting the Wild Turkey and playing your old KISS albums on the boom box. :huh:
Hahaha!, Moore2Me, you wish I stopped at a boombox! I hacked the RIAA (Those bastards deserve to be hacked!) Playback Curve and designed my VinyLiberator Magnetic Phono Pre-Amp. I couldn't do the math because of my ADD, so I had to design it as a perf-board artist! I track that old vinyl with a tricked out Akai AP D2 turntable and this Blue Collar Edition VinyLiberator Pre-Amp

View attachment VinyLiberator-Blue Collar edition wb lg.jpg

View attachment Akai AP D2 on bench wb lg.jpg

imfree

In Remembrance
Oh no!!!, I played that old record of Al Martino's "The Exodus Song" on You Tube and a splinter group of surviving ChiaHeads heard it and adopted it as their fight song!!! Rumor has it that a few thousand ChiaHeads are planning an Exodus to DimmerLand for another battle to try to reclaim their homeland!

View attachment Al Martino.jpg

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Rumors Edgar, nothing but rumors... (wink wink, nudge nudge), Anyway, a very inspiring song nonetheless! Move along everyone, nothing to see here.

imfree

In Remembrance
Rumors Edgar, nothing but rumors... (wink wink, nudge nudge), Anyway, a very inspiring song nonetheless! Move along everyone, nothing to see here.
Thanks, DaddyOh, "The Exodus Song" by Martino has been one of my faves since about age 10 (1965) and I was delighted that the Deccollaro was able to track that noisy old mono LP, virtually noise-free. The delicate Audio Technica stylus gets a ton of surface noise from that record. That Deccollaro will be my Plan B for ripping files from scratchy old records and even a way to rip from ancient 78's!:happy:

moore2me

Edgar,

As usual, you Chiaheads misunderstood the signals and therefore got the whole song and anthem thingy wrong. It wasn't a fight song it is a flight song. If you pair that with your Exodus theme - it is a message to Chias to throw themselves off a deer stand or jump into a minnow tank. (Think of yourselves as lemmings marching to the nearest blacktop.)

As always, you have my love and encouragement in this enterprise. M2M

imfree

In Remembrance
Edgar,

As usual, you Chiaheads misunderstood the signals and therefore got the whole song and anthem thingy wrong. It wasn't a fight song it is a flight song. If you pair that with your Exodus theme - it is a message to Chias to throw themselves off a deer stand or jump into a minnow tank. (Think of yourselves as lemmings marching to the nearest blacktop.)

As always, you have my love and encouragement in this enterprise. M2M
Thanks for the kind words, M2M. I guess it's a toss up between the general lack of activity and excitement in DimmerLand or mental confusion from that nasty shock I got when I forgot to unplug the Deccollaro record player before starting to rewire its motor circuit! A ChiaHead uprising would actually do us all a little good.

View attachment Deccollaro deck & spkr.jpg

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Edgar, I think the time has come. Our scientists have developed a newer, better, stronger species!!! They had to travel back in time, yes CHIAs have perfected time travel, to develop this. We will be unstoppable!!!

imfree

In Remembrance
Edgar, I think the time has come. Our scientists have developed a newer, better, stronger species!!! They had to travel back in time, yes CHIAs have perfected time travel, to develop this. We will be unstoppable!!!

Awesome, DaddyOh!, I don't see "Monsanto" anywhere on it!!!

moore2me

Our scientists have developed a better (more efficient, more productive, tastier, and definitely more attractive) way to transport Chia seeds - or sleeper cells as we like to call them. Plus, the added benefit is at the end of the trip you have steaks, or chops, or fried chicken or a nice-looking potential war horse. Another benefit is the possible alien life forms are neutralized as they ingested in the super-animals' stomachs.

Ticket classes for chia transport and what they really mean:
First class - we feed the veggie seeds to horses
Business - we feed the seeds to cows
Coach - we feed the seeds to pigs
Steerage - we feed the seeds to pigs.

The animals are transported in a sort of ark thru time and space to the necessary location. It may be as simple as a trip across the ocean in the QEII or in the future, travel to a nearby planet to help earth's colony.

Each group of transport animals pictured below, eat the chia seeds and convert the carbs, sugars, and proteins into muscle mass, energy, fat and put on weight, mature, or become part of managed farm breeding.

View attachment first class.jpg

View attachment cows (575x279).jpg

View attachment pigs.jpg

View attachment rooster.jpg

Latest posts