Chia Confessions Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

imfree

In Remembrance
I'm curious if chia-tizing her will make much difference? :huh:

...snipped IMG...
Ain't but one way to find out, GEF. Stay tuned and I'll work up a Lady GaChia!

I wish I knew how to do ChiaBoobage, as IMHO, she could stand some.

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
Ain't but one way to find out, GEF. Stay tuned and I'll work up a Lady GaChia!

I wish I knew how to do ChiaBoobage, as IMHO, she could stand some.
Perhaps some big flowers/rosebuds or something along those lines to serve as a boob metaphor instead? :p

imfree

In Remembrance
Here's Lady Gachia. I wasn't sure if I could work the Microsoft format, so I found this shot in Picture It! and worked it. She certainly has the best ChiaHair I've ever done. Blond works perfectly under ChiaGreen at a little over 50% transparency!

If she's naturally that thin, then more power to her, but I don't think a gain of 50 lbs would hurt her a bit.

View attachment lady_gachia wb md.jpg

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
Perhaps some big flowers/rosebuds or something along those lines to serve as a boob metaphor instead? :p
Here's Lady Gachia. I wasn't sure if I could work the Microsoft format, so I found this shot in Picture It! and worked it. She certainly has the best ChiaHair I've ever done. Blond works perfectly under ChiaGreen at a little over 50% transparency!

If she's naturally that thin, then more power to her, but I don't think a gain of 50 lbs would hurt her a bit.
You have your work cut out for you Edgar......

Timberwolf

Forth?
Chia City, uh? ;)

Christmas seems to be quite chia-friendly, methinks.
With that green tree and such...
;)

imfree

In Remembrance
Chia City, uh? ;)

Christmas seems to be quite chia-friendly, methinks.
With that green tree and such...
;)
Exactly, Herr Timberwolf! That clear green vinyl Christmas record just seemed to have "Chia" all over it!:doh:

imfree

In Remembrance
Straight out of the CHIA Laboratories... Soon the whole world will be one giant CHIA pet!:D

Chia Paint!
Chia Brother, you've won the coveted Paragon Chia Statuette award for presenting evidence that We, The Chia, have won!!! I'm going to play a song to celebrate as we march forward and claim our spoils!!! Oh, yes, that painted-on Chia "no parking" looked great!

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Chia Brother, you've won the coveted Paragon Chia Statuette award for presenting evidence that We, The Chia, have won!!! I'm going to play a song to celebrate as we march forward and claim our spoils!!! Oh, yes, that painted-on Chia "no parking" looked great!
This is amazing. Never in my life has such an honor been bestowed upon me. I feel so unworthy of such an award. I'm speechless.

imfree

In Remembrance
This is amazing. Never in my life has such an honor been bestowed upon me. I feel so unworthy of such an award. I'm speechless.
ChiaBrother, you won your award the Chia way, you EARNED it! We, the ChiaHeads, are humbled to be able to present the Paragon Chia Statuette Award to a brother who so profoundly epitomizes the ChiaSpirit. Shine brightly in the land of the golden sun, too, because they need lot'sa green light!!!:doh:

imfree

In Remembrance
Whaaaaa? Only Daddy-oh gets a prize???? :doh:
Well GEF, are those ChiaGreen eyes you have, there? I don't see why we just can't do a ChiAwards show in this quiet thread to liven things up a little! You could just be up for a ChiAward, yourself.

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
Well GEF, are those ChiaGreen eyes you have, there? I don't see why we just can't do a ChiAwards show in this quiet thread to liven things up a little! You could just be up for a ChiAward, yourself.
Good point- what would first prize be?

A date with Sponge Bob to his pineapple under the sea?

Or a week with Mr T as your personal chia trainer?

Oh wait, I know....a trip to Washington DC!

imfree

In Remembrance
Good point- what would first prize be?

A date with Sponge Bob to his pineapple under the sea?

Or a week with Mr T as your personal chia trainer?

Oh wait, I know....a trip to Washington DC!
Oh, yes we can! A presidential ChiaObama can't be beat. Ms GEF, you've won the PresidenChial Award!!!

Latest posts