Chia Confessions Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CleverBomb

On Space Out
That's it!!! I won't stop until the WHOLE WORLD is green and sprouting Chia!!!
Chia Guevarra and the Shiny Green Path!

I'm expecting to see you proclaim the Five Year Plant soon.

And all Enemies of the Chia-volution sent to the Chia-ducation Camps.

(Note: I've left at least two Communism-related Chia puns on the table. Have at them, if you wish.)

imfree

In Remembrance
Chia Guevarra and the Shiny Green Path!

I'm expecting to see you proclaim the Five Year Plant soon.

And all Enemies of the Chia-volution sent to the Chia-ducation Camps.

(Note: I've left at least two Communism-related Chia puns on the table. Have at them, if you wish.)
Is one of them SoChialism? I also wonder about Green Chiana.

daddyoh70

DYELB?
Hey, we quickly approaching the 64th anniversary of our Chia Revolution. November 16, 1948!!! Just remember....DON'T TELL WHY HIS HAIR TURNED GREEN! Long live Dean Stockwell for having the courage to step out of the shadows and bring our plight to the public eye!

imfree

In Remembrance
Hey, we quickly approaching the 64th anniversary of our Chia Revolution. November 16, 1948!!! Just remember....DON'T TELL WHY HIS HAIR TURNED GREEN! Long live Dean Stockwell for having the courage to step out of the shadows and bring our plight to the public eye!

...snipped IMG...
Nice! I didn't know Chiatism had even been around that long!

imfree

In Remembrance
I had no idea either. I was just rummaging around the vault today and happened to find it. Kinda makes you wonder how far back our kind really go.
The ChiaStrain must have been dormant for a good many years, then sprouted back to activity in Dimm's. Ya' think?

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
Here's a copy of my report to headquarters . . . .

The cheeittes are massing again for another potential attack. Their leader woke up after a two year nap and is making lots of war calls. His lackies have responded on several occassions, however several of the younger recruits seem to prefer watching videos and playing war games on computer.

I have also heard several of them speaking in tongues. I will find a translator if we have to kidnap one of them and use milk and oreos to bribe him/her to help.

One particularly nasty turn is that several of the little green beasties are quoting dead communists and showing pictures of our earth being consumed by fire and high caliber weapons. Isn't it bad enough that the little green termites do enough damage without wanting to smear the earth with slime and green pollution? May I have permission to notify Saint Al Gore and Saint Jane Goodall of what may transpire so they may pray for us? May I also call on our flock of war dragons and handlers to be ready for the incoming chia weirdness?

Last note and most important. Our former leader Stan der Man and the Queen are missing in action. We may need volunteers to mastermind and control our troops in our former leaders place.

Release as all points bulletin.

Yours truly,
Morocco Mole AKA Secret Squirrel

P.S. I have embedded a map of the enemy stronghold on their leader's post (see above). Use the coordinates and triangulate a "hot" location. It is not far from where the Sacred Shrine of Jack Daniels is located.

Timberwolf

Forth?
I think your information seems to be quite useless, my dear Secret Squirrel...
It's simply outdated.

imfree

In Remembrance
Here's a copy of my report to headquarters . . . .

The cheeittes are massing again for another potential attack. Their leader woke up after a two year nap and is making lots of war calls. His lackies have responded on several occassions, however several of the younger recruits seem to prefer watching videos and playing war games on computer.

I have also heard several of them speaking in tongues. I will find a translator if we have to kidnap one of them and use milk and oreos to bribe him/her to help.

One particularly nasty turn is that several of the little green beasties are quoting dead communists and showing pictures of our earth being consumed by fire and high caliber weapons. Isn't it bad enough that the little green termites do enough damage without wanting to smear the earth with slime and green pollution? May I have permission to notify Saint Al Gore and Saint Jane Goodall of what may transpire so they may pray for us? May I also call on our flock of war dragons and handlers to be ready for the incoming chia weirdness?

Last note and most important. Our former leader Stan der Man and the Queen are missing in action. We may need volunteers to mastermind and control our troops in our former leaders place.

Release as all points bulletin.

Yours truly,
Morocco Mole AKA Secret Squirrel

P.S. I have embedded a map of the enemy stronghold on their leader's post (see above). Use the coordinates and triangulate a "hot" location. It is not far from where the Sacred Shrine of Jack Daniels is located
Sad, M2M. False saints, gods, and shrines are no good. They're not a part of my silly ChiaConfessions game. That Jack Daniels distillery is no sacred shrine and its product, though safely enjoyed by many, has brought misery and death to many. I will play silly, but I hope I always give reverence where it is due. My opinions only. Have fun everybody.

I'l pop in and out of this thread as I'm able, but I have no strength for another ChiaWar.

Timberwolf

Forth?
War... What is it good for? Absolutely nothing. Not even for Chia.
Actually, I don't even think it'll need one - you can't fight it.

Alcohol (ew...) might be something we could fight. But start a war over it? Nah.

imfree

In Remembrance
Just checking in for today. The vid probably wasn't anything great, anyway, Wolf.

Latest posts