Chicago

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
I attended the Milwaukee water park event this afternoon. Beautiful day, great weather, nice people to talk to, and relaxing just to lounge by the pool. And, for the first time in many, many years, I actually put on my trunks and went swimming IN PUBLIC! I did notice something that seemed strange to me: the vast majority of men in the pool (not from our group) were wearing t-shirts or something else to cover the top of their body. Have men really become so shy about themselves? Not wanting to show off the moobs, perhaps? Many of the women, on the other hand, were much more "revealing" (not that I'm complaining - just saying).
My guy was a big chunk, hairy and the boldest person I have ever known. He would strip down to his swim trunks and swim in any pool any where. That confidence was so sexy. The best treatment I have ever had was at the Bellagio concierge pool area. Stupid expensive for reserved pool chairs. But the people were kind and sympathetic. I got stuck in the pool. I could not get back out of the pool. At least 4 gentlemen came over to help. A couple behind pushing up and two on the sides helping make the upward movement easier. They were lifesavers, kind, and did nothing to make me feel self conscious.

Emmy

something witty..
Are there any events this year within a 5-hour drive of Milwaukee that I should know about?
there was this app on meet up called next level plus that had quite a few get togethers but it looks like owner of it is stepping down for some reason? Ill have to keep you updated!

Latest posts

Group builder