Chocolate Lovers - by Lardibutts (SSBBW (multiple), Explicit sex, lactation)

Discussion in 'Erotica Archive' started by Lardibutts, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Sep 29, 2010 #41

R.F.Burton

R.F.Burton

R.F.Burton

You are one of the few keeping XWG erotic writing alive on this site...I look forward eagerly to more of your work!

2. Sep 29, 2010 #42

Lardibutts

Lardibutts

Lardibutts

Aged Member

I'm flattered indeed to be recognised by you sir; I need hardly say how your own writings have been an inspiration to me over the years. I would have loved being with you on your expedition when you measured King Mutesa's big lasses - so fat that they weren't able to stand - then the next day you went and discovered the source of the Nile. Ah! Happy days!

3. Sep 30, 2010 #43

R.F.Burton

R.F.Burton

R.F.Burton

Check out my most recent work on FF entitled, Help Wanted. I would be interested in your comments. And it is nice to know that you are a fellow historian....I posted many years ago, a couple of links to In Darkest Afrika, by Henry Morton Stanley, and of course the story of King Rumanika's (not Mutesa, he liked good sized girls, but not our sized girls) wonderful milk fattened women on the shores of Lake Victoria...those were the days, sir! I believe the story is found in Speake's journal, but also echoed by myself of course....not being there for the measuring fun left me bereft, as you would have been, and slightly bitter. Could I suggest that this might be a job for one of us, using the sources of course, to tackle at some time in the future?? I look forward to hearing from you....you are one of the best and one of the few writers left who could possibly tackle the task!

4. Sep 30, 2010 #44

Lardibutts

Lardibutts

Lardibutts

Aged Member

Not a historian - as you were correct to point out, I shot from the hip about the fat lasses. I worked at one time in Mwanza on Lake Victoria.

Yup you were right, they were in Speke's journal. I've just googled it here
    So what might she have weighed do we reckon? 300-400 lbs?

5. Sep 30, 2010 #45

R.F.Burton

R.F.Burton

R.F.Burton

to figure that out for years. Being as she was unable to stand up by herself she may have even been bigger, but maybe that is a question for some of your lady readers! Rumanika really had it made...and no wonder Speake committed suicide...after realizing he would never see the likes of these ladies again in Merry Olde England!

6. Oct 1, 2010 #46

perelandra357

perelandra357

perelandra357

The signature R. F. Burton will always get my attention. To have themed correspondence involving Speak and Burton surely so. The "Help Wanted" story; how does one find it? I took a quick look at Fantasy Feeder without luck. Any guidance here?

7. Oct 1, 2010 #47

Lardibutts

Lardibutts

Lardibutts

Aged Member

I just found "Help Wanted" here

to be a really irritating pedant I'd like to point out to both you and the author of "Help Wanted" that R F Burton's turbulent partnerrship was with John Hanning SPEKE (1827 – 1864)

8. Oct 1, 2010 #48

R.F.Burton

R.F.Burton

R.F.Burton

but alas, he and I were never really that close!

9. Oct 2, 2010 #49

Brit_FA

Brit_FA

Brit_FA

Really enjoyed the story.

To be an even more "irritating pedant", I assume that "Rob" is a survivor from the original, replaced by "Frans". Rob refuses to die.

10. Oct 2, 2010 #50

Lardibutts

Lardibutts

Lardibutts

Aged Member

Thank you.
    How annoying that a fellow "Essex Man" (more sharp eyed than I) spots this bit of editorial archeology.
    I realise how it happened: you're right, poor old Rob didn't fit into the Italian context, but "Find and Replace all" command overlooked when he was at the start of a para without a preceding space.

11. Oct 2, 2010 #51

Brit_FA

Brit_FA

Brit_FA

12. Oct 2, 2010 #52

Lardibutts

Lardibutts

Lardibutts

Aged Member

13. Oct 3, 2010 #53

Brit_FA

Brit_FA

Brit_FA

Thanks L. I don't rate my own "criticisms" particularly highly; they're only my own subjective preferences, which change over time of course. My thoughts on "fat management" were probably a consequence of reading too many such stories off the reel.

From my own fetishistic tendencies, I know that fetish =formula, and that it's cyclical. Every fetishist who announces she/he is giving it up is probably deluding themselves or someone else. Conditioning is a powerful thing, and they'll almost certainly be back.