• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Chocolate Surprise - by JP (BBW, Sci-fi Candy, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP.

BBW, Sci-fi Candy, ~XWG - eating unauthorized samples can bring astonishing results

Chocolate Surprise
by JP

[As long as I'm posting old stories, here's another one. I happen to like this one especially because Wilson Barber saved this story before it went down with a closing website, and offered some helpful hints.]

Katie was on her way to visit her fiancé at the lab. He said he had made some great breakthroughs in his current project. Katie was very curious about what Brad was working on. He said it was top secret but that he was working for NASA on a special project. Today though he would be able to disclose some of his discoveries over dinner. They were going to a nice little outdoor French restaurant they had eaten at on their first date.

Katie arrived at Natco Food Science and parked in the visitor's spot. The lab was open 24 hours but most of the employees had left already. She had only been there two times before and she had to call Brad at the security desk and sign in. She followed the route that the nice security guard told her and went in the elevator. While there she checked herself in the mirrored doors. She was quite attractive she thought. Shoulder length blond hair, thin graceful figure and a doll like face. She re-applied some lipstick and primped her hair a bit just before she got off the elevator.

She walked to Brad's office and saw him working at the computer. He was still in his 'business casual' clothes with a lab coat over them. "Just like him" she thought as she cleared her throat to announce herself. He looked up and saw her, then looked at his watch in surprise and looked at her again.

"H-hi honey! I guess I lost track of the time." He stood up and gave her a kiss. Katie purposely turned her cheek to him to show that she was a little miffed at his not being ready and he got the message.

"Sorry honey, let me just shut down. I brought a change of clothes; they're in my locker it'll just take five minutes. I'm so excited! This is a hugh break through. NASA will provide tons of additional money once I show them this."

He gave her another quick peck on the cheek and hurried out the door to the main lab then came right back in with a sheepish grin on his face as he quickly saved his work on the computer and shut down. Then with a goofy grin he raced out again.

Katie gave a big sigh "the more things change..." and she sat down at his desk. She absently poked around his desk and found something rather odd. A handkerchief was covering something. Her curiosity piqued she lifted it up to discover a small dish full of candies. They were little squares of chocolate, expertly made and delicious looking. "Well at least he left me a little present." she said as she picked up one and brought it to her mouth.

It was rather tasty, she thought it was a rich milk chocolate sweet, very nice. She had another and enjoyed it as well. Not wanting to ruin her appetite she had one more and then to avoid further temptation she put the handkerchief back on.

"Oh well one more" she said and recovered the candies. They were very tasty. She popped one in, poked around a bit more and waited. A few more minutes went by and Brad returned in a gray suit she had picked out for him. The tie wasn't one she would have used, but he looked nice. She still wanted to lead him on though and only gave her cheek to kiss again as they walked arm in arm to the elevator.

The restaurant had their table waiting for them and they sat down. It was a nice evening, probably a little warm thought Katie, but their table provided a great view of the nearby museum which had many outdoor displays. Brad immediately ordered champagne and some escargot. They'd order dinner when the appetizers arrived.

Truthfully Katie wasn't all that hungry, but the champagne would be nice. She felt a little flushed, and something cool and bubbly would probably make her feel better.

When the waiter left Brad began to talk excitedly.

"I just sent some preliminary reports to NASA, and I'm sure they'll give the lab tons of grant money, and me a patent. We'll be rich when we marry!" Katie certainly liked the sound of that.

"But what were you working on?" she asked dabbing her forehead with her napkin, she wished a breeze would pick up. "You can tell me now can't you?"

Brad looked at her with concern. "Are you OK?"

"Its just a little warm don't worry."

"OK. Well what I've been working on is a secret project for the space program. Many different companies are working on all facets of this project. NASA wants to be able to send manned space ships into deep space. You can imagine that this requires a lot of work. My lab was given an assignment to find a way to keep the astronauts fed, but take up minimal space on the ship."

"Don't they already have dehydrated food?" Katie asked, fanning herself with her napkin.

"Yes, but on a trip that could potentially take decades, even small packages of dehydrated food would take up too much space, and could lead to other problems. We initially tried to make even smaller foods that could be re-hydrated but I came up with an even better idea. What if you could make something so they didn't have to eat?"

"Well everyone has to eat, Brad."

"Right, but what if you ate one thing that could provide nutrition and vitamins and minerals for an extended period of time? You eat it once and you wouldn't have to eat again for a month, say, or a year, or even five years! That would kill two birds with one stone! Very little food storage, and no waste management, which is actually very tricky in outer space."

"But how could you do that?" Katie asked, her face starting to feel flushed.. She'd have to go to the bathroom soon just to splash some water on her face or something. She also wasn't hungry any more.

"You wouldn't understand if I told you."

Katie frowned, he was right but she hated it when Bad said such things. He continued on: "The plan was now to create a small food item that was absolutely packed with calories, and all the necessary nutrients. That was actually a lot easier than we expected. We managed to make some prototypes of it that once eaten will provide you with enough nourishment to last five years. Katie are you ok?" Katie had stood up suddenly.

"Yes! I just have to go to the bathroom. Don't worry I'll be right back." She hurried off to the restroom.

It was a lot cooler inside and that helped. Once in the bathroom she ran some cold water in the sink and dabbed a paper towel in it. Carefully she pressed the cool towel to her head and face, so as not to smear her make up. She started to feel a little better, but she decided she would just have the champagne, and nothing to eat. She felt a little bloated. Looking in the mirror she did look rather flushed, maybe she was coming down with something, her neck and face looked puffy even. Probably her birth control pills. She would talk to her doctor and get a different prescription. He said that this could happen.

Once she cooled off a bit she headed back to the table. The waiter had brought some bread and water, and Brad was digging in. She waved off his offer and took a glass of water which she sipped frequently. He looked at her concerned again and then continued.

"So we have that part then, now we have to make a chemical or enzyme or perhaps a drug that will cause the body to digest it very slowly, just a little each day. As it is right now, we predict that if you ate it you would get all of the calories practically at once, and you can imagine the problems that would cause. But once NASA sees this progress we're sure they'll give us the go ahead. Imagine, enough food for an entire crew for ten, twenty, even fifty years could be packed into something as big as a lunch box."

This was rather interesting, Katie thought.

"What is it though?" she asked taking another sip. Dinner might be cut short if she started feeling any worse.

"We went for simplicity. We made chocolate candies. Small, square, easily packed, everyone likes 'em."

"Oh, you modeled them after those ones on your desk!" exclaimed Katie. She put her hand on her stomach which made a low rumbling sound.

"Yes like those ones on my...no, no. Wait what do you mean?" he was looking at Katie with growing alarm. She was sweating quite a bit now, and her face was flushed and swollen. Her once dainty hand now had dimples, and her dress seemed snugger than before.

"Those candies on your desk. Where did you get those? They were delicious. You used those to model your own right?"

Katie then hiccupped rather loudly, and a button first strained and then popped off of her blouse, the button hitting the waiter who was arriving with the wine.

"Katie! Katie, you...you ate some?"

Katie nodded, oblivious to the fact that her entire body was noticeably swelling. She felt rather euphoric now, as if she had already had some of that champagne. She felt rather pleasant actually.

'Maybe I shouldn't have eaten those candies' she thought as she saw her bosom and belly rise like bread dough. 'A girl's gotta watch her figure'.

"Oh my God!" yelled Brad. "How many! How many did you eat?"

He fumbled into his pocket looking for his calculator which he always carried.

"Is everything all right m'sieur?" The waiter asked in a cheesy French accent. He put the ice bucket onto the table.

"No! Everything is not all right! Look at my fiancé you moron!" screamed Brad as he finally pulled out the calculator. The waiter looked at her just as her rising belly began to tilt the table and spill the bucket of ice onto his lap. Katie found that quite funny and began to laugh deep belly laughs, causing her entire growing body to rumble and quake. She looked perhaps three times heavier than when she arrived at the restaurant. Her face was round and had deep cute dimples, her newly emergent third chin was touching her flabby chest and huge breasts. Her hips were getting wedged into the chair, and her arms were gathering inches of hanging flab. Her dress was ripping all over, which was fine by her in her dazedstate because it was far too restricting.

Brad did some quick calculations. Each chocolate had the equivalent of 5 years of food. The average diet should consist of 2,000 calories a day. 2,000 calories a day times 365 days, times five years equaled 3,650,000 calories.

'Oh God' groaned Brad as he looked to se that she was still getting fatter and that the chair was starting to buckle. He then divided by 3500, the average agreed upon number to equal a pound of fat. He hit the '=' button and was struck with the huge number. 1,048! Half a ton per candy! How could it be possible?!

He looked again at her as the chair gave way and she was sitting contentedly on the ground. The vast expanse of her ass kept her propped upright, while her enormous legs were spread as far as possible to let her gigantic belly to keep growing. She was almost as big around as a Volkswagen. She just sat there oblivious to the crowds of patrons, and people on the streets who stopped to witness this impossible expansion.

"Katie? Can you hear me? You're going to be all right! Tell me how many you had!" Brad pushed his way through to stand next to her, but wearily in case she suddenly engulfed and crushed him. She must have been gaining maybe ten pounds or more each second!

Katie could barely make out his voice, she was in such a contented food haze, like after a big Thanksgiving feast.

"How many, oh geez I dunno, they were so tasty. Three, no four I guess," she said wearily. She didn't want to think too hard right now, just relax, the chair she was in was so comfy. The 'chair' was her rapidly expanding hips and ass, already six feet in diameter she was growing wider every second. Her belly could have been used as a bed by your average man, and her breasts were bigger than laundry bags full of clothes. Her arms and legs were getting so wide she could barely move them any more. Even her fingers and toes were getting huge.

Brad did the final mental calculations and almost fainted. A thousand pounds for each chocolate, and four chocolates meant at least 4,000 pounds. Two tons. And there was nothing he could do but watch her expand impossibly larger with each second. It took perhaps another 20 minutes for her to finally finish, and by then ambulances, fire trucks, tow trucks, a dump truck, a crane and several news teams had arrived.

She was perhaps 15 feet around at the waist, and eight feet or more across the hips, though it was really difficult to tell. She was shapeless. A massive hill of flesh with bright blonde hair at the top. Most of her bodily features were buried under pounds of flab. Her face was still cute, but piggish looking. Her arms and legs couldn't be distinguished from the rest of her body except where when lifted up some over hanging fat and saw five plump little sausages barely able to wiggle, and you realized that that was her foot.

Katie was still dazed by her sudden transformation and Brad was explaining to the police and the media what had happened. A month later Katie was released from the hospital in perfect health, but only forty pounds lighter. She was still more than 4,000 pounds. The weight proved nearly impossible to lose. She spent the rest of her long life hovering around two tons.

Brad married her and with the money from his patent treated her like the titanic queen she was, and she was also interviewed constantly on the news which kept the extra cash flowing which helped to keep her nearly endless appetite sated.

Latest posts

Back