Chris Christie had weight loss surgery in secret

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LeoGibson

Happy
Comment?

Whatever anyone does in private that they feel they need to do for their health or piece of mind is their business.

Opinion?

Not relevant as it is not my life.

Question?

Why should anyone care about what another adult human being chooses to do with their private life, even if they are a public figure?

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
My opinion is that I like the phrase 'aggressively lose weight'. I think it sounds like getting BHM to have a mud wrestling competition or something and I am all for that.

EMH1701

Comment?

Question?

Why should anyone care about what another adult human being chooses to do with their private life, even if they are a public figure?
The only reason people care is that he's being considered as a potential Presidential contender in 2016. However, I tend to agree with you. Unless someone is a current world leader, we should not have to know, and even then we shouldn't have to know unless it is life-threatening. He should not have had to say anything about it.

snuggletiger

Clowns Fear Me
the fact he's using fake names to get the operation. Personally I think its because he is selling himself out to make himself look more presidential, but its gonna be for naught because his politics make him too polarizing at it is.

LoveBHMS

default title
It's his own private business what he does. If he decided it was the right choice for his health or even for his career that's up to him.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
du·plic·i·ty: 1. contradictory doubleness of thought, speech, or action; especially : the belying of one's true intentions by deceptive words or action

Durin

I kind of like that Chris Christie had that take it or leave it attitude. I don't know that he resonates as he does in a smaller more normal package.

I'm not surprised but I am let down.

Latest posts