Christmas/Seasonal wishes and greetings.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Paul

Please add you Christmas greetings in this thread. (If you do not celebrate Christmas feel free to add your seasonal greetings.)

I hope everyone has the best Christmas and a good time with family and friends. Thanks to everyone who has been a part of the Dimensions family (especially Conrad) making this small part of the internet such a caring and loving place.

I wish the best for you and your family and friends in 2011.

My wife and Kathleen are enjoying a simple quiet Christmas. On Christmas Day it will just be the two of us. Kathleen has bought a small turkey. On Boxing Day (the 26th of December for those in the USA) we will go to Kathleen's sister's to be with family.

(BTW If you have ever wondered about Boxing Day--the day after Christmas "Boxing Day" was the day the Lord and his family exchanged roles with the servants. The servants would be given presents and served a grand meal by the Lord and his family.)

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays,
Paul Bergsagel--living in the great white north.

bigjayne66

Belly Queen
I hope everyone on these boards enjoys the festive season,regardless of their religious beliefs,I want peace to break out worldwide,even if it only for one day...:)

kentwildt

I just want to wish everyone the best Christmas. Enjoy the happiness of your having your loved ones. Please remember to think of them first and help anyone you possibly can.

May God bless each and everyone.

PamelaLois

ILL-INI
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone, may you all enjoy a peaceful and love filled holiday season.

imfree

In Remembrance
Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas to all. Peace to all and may everyone celebrate with their loved-ones this season.

Paul, Boxing Day sounds like a beautiful tribute by Lords, an act of love, gratitude, and humility, toward the ones who serve them. Wonderful concept!

NoWayOut

I maintain that outside of Africa and Italy, where there actually are boxing matches, Boxing Day is misnamed. I say it should be either Packaging Day or Servant Appreciation Day.

Hope everyone has a nice day tomorrow, and hopefully work won't be too bad for those who don't have the day off.

UnknownSpirit01

King of the ______
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and got to celebrate it with the ones everyone loves most. I wish everyone has a safe and warm Christmas and a Happy New Years!

God bless!

bonified

Seasons greetings everyone, glad that christmas obligatory shit is over with for another year tho.

Now it's time to party.

wreckless1967

Mery christmas to everyone out there in the world. But got to add this funny quip I read in a magazine years ago that is soo apt for here-
"there's nothing like a nice plump bird for christmas, all stuffed and ready for your enjoyment". Ding dong, I say

Latest posts