Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Pick one.

• Chub

• Musclechub

Results are only viewable after voting.

blubberismanly

Basically New
Okay, first of all, "chub" "musclechub" are terms primarily used by the gay community to describe their beautiful bears. I'm using them here as a matter of convince.

Chub refers to big guys with all flab, or little to no definition in their muscles. *fat arms and chubby hands are SO sexy*

Musclechub refers to big guys with a lot of definition in their muscles while also having some blubber on their bodies. The majority of ex-jock types fit in this category when they start gaining. *search youtube for caliwrestla...*

The key here is this: do you like all fat everywhere, or visible muscle somewhere on your BHM?

For me, it's totally musclechub. Blubber all over with big strong manly arms. Mmmmm...flabby muscle arms...my favorite!! :p

Tell me what you think, people.

Joe944

Aspiring Slacker
I'm not really sure what I define as, but I have been lifting at the gym for about a month now. :D

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Definitely musclechub. It doesn't have to be visible (I don't really give a shit about that) but a guy that can throw me around a bit is a bonus.

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
Right. Looks like I'm going to have the ditch the weight, build muscle then gain the weight back.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Right. Looks like I'm going to have the ditch the weight, build muscle then gain the weight back.

Or just build muscle under the weight.
Happens to me all the time, and as a woman, it kinda sucks, lol.
But it's not impossible to get the definition without losing weight :happy:

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
I totally voted for chub...

I mean, I love my guys gigantically fat... and when they're that fat, they have muscles by default. I mean, you gotta be strong to carry around a lot of weight.

So I think the only way a guy would have chub and no muscle would be a smaller fat guy.
I mean whether you can see the muscle or not, fat guys must be strong to carry that sexiness. <3

Esther

Queen Black Acid

I mean, I love my guys gigantically fat... and when they're that fat, they have muscles by default. I mean, you gotta be strong to carry around a lot of weight.

So I think the only way a guy would have chub and no muscle would be a smaller fat guy.
I mean whether you can see the muscle or not, fat guys must be strong to carry that sexiness. <3

True! Didn't think about that.

djudex

I'm out

Truth! My legs and butt muscle mass would be the envy of any 80's infomercial hawkster!

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home

Yeah..this best describes my viewpoint too.

Bearsy

Genuinely Disingenuous
I think I'm a musclechub, just for the sole fact that any time I do anything ever I'm lifting nearly 500 pounds. I'm sure if I were to magically drop all of my excess body fat instantly, I'd be very well built. I'd probably have an insane vertical jump too. My calves are solid muscle.

fat hiker

Perhaps the difference between chub and musclechub is the amount of upper body muscle? Sure, any 500 pound guy has to have great leg muscles, but the arms and chest and back may not be as strong, as unless you work out or otherwise use your upper body muscles, they don't grow all that much with added weight.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Perhaps the difference between chub and musclechub is the amount of upper body muscle? Sure, any 500 pound guy has to have great leg muscles, but the arms and chest and back may not be as strong, as unless you work out or otherwise use your upper body muscles, they don't grow all that much with added weight.

^^^^ that is what I was thinking. Pondering some more, on SSBHM, maybe also the difference in legs strong enough to move you around, versus legs strong enough to move you around fairly easily? (especially when it comes to vertical movements, like standing up, going up stairs, etc) Or another way to look at it again is power to mass?

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
doh, forgot to mention in my previous post, and now it is too late to edit it, that it is interesting that although most of the FFA who commented preferred muscle-chub, the actual voting is pretty even. Chub-lovers are shy about it?

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
doh, forgot to mention in my previous post, and now it is too late to edit it, that it is interesting that although most of the FFA who commented preferred muscle-chub, the actual voting is pretty even. Chub-lovers are shy about it?

Could just be guys screwing the vote.

JenFromOC

Awesome.

I'm not shy about it. Not one bit. I like chub. Chub. That is all.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
i've got big shoulders and a huge chest, lotta muscle still even though i havnt lifted in years. i have big arms too but not much in the way of definition to them.

Musclechub gets me everytime, but chub in the right places gets me as well.:eat2:..anywho, I voted musclechub.

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
You know, whenever there's a poll I always watch my option and urge it to go up. "C'mon, line, you can do it! We can totally beat that other line!"

I'm not competitive.

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
You know, whenever there's a poll I always watch my option and urge it to go up. "C'mon, line, you can do it! We can totally beat that other line!"

I'm not competitive.

I try to save my vote til last, so I am on the winning team.

Latest posts