Cleavage

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

voluptuouslover

Cleavage is such a Beautiful womanly thing. I understand you may feel frustrated with the comments (either good or bad) but it truly is such a beautiful womanly thing. I am very much an appreciated of cleavage.

extra_m13

a nice cleavage is a fantastic thing for us to enjoy but as we can see it requires some work from our female counterparts ! thank you ladies

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I'm a little bemused as to what the problem with cleavage is? It's just your boobs pressing together, it's natural.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
The latter is so odd to me. Maybe that is an american thing, coz I don't see how a natural body part can be unprofessional. Low cut tops are, but that's a different issue really, hah.

Jay_cm

Hiding at the bottom of down under
Breastfeeding has only made my cleavage MORE prominent! I'm up to 48 FFF!
Hi, Sorry, I know this is a really old post but I'm still tying to figure out how this forum works.

The reason Im writing is becauseI was just so dumbfounded by that number (48FFF).

Its so big my mind cannot even process it, does sound like a lot of work though (must get on the way of everything).

LarryTheNoodleGuy

It is very odd, our relationship to the human body, yes? For instance, in today's society, very tight jeans, fine. Camel-toe? Faux pas. Boobs? They feed children. You can do a Wendy O. Williams and cover the nipples with black tape, but expose that nipple? Public outcry! Feeding said children in a public place? HOW DARE YOU?

Cleavage? It's not a lady's fault if boys flip out over them. Nothing to be ashamed of, though.

I remember my G.I. Joe doll when I was a kid. "Wait - how does he go to the bathroom?"

We've got a bit of ways to go!

Last edited:

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
Hi, Sorry, I know this is a really old post but I'm still tying to figure out how this forum works.

The reason Im writing is becauseI was just so dumbfounded by that number (48FFF).

Its so big my mind cannot even process it, does sound like a lot of work though (must get on the way of everything).
Not wanting to step on your toes, being that it's your thread, @Barbsjw, but...

Just a wee nudge to help you figure out how the forum works @Jay_cm. I know there's a LOT to take in, so a good rule of thumb is to get a feel for each thread's "vibe," and maybe it's original intention. Follow that vibe is my best advice. :)

Last edited:

Barbsjw

BEK: putzing on site, can't get exact size I need. How would you recommend I finagle a close size?

BigElectricKat

If you are bored or in need of some convo, PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator

Latest posts