Cleavage

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
Thanks! May check Lane Bryant too. They had the cup, but NOT band.
This is often my issue too, Barb, the cup is available but the band is not.

I actually hate buying bras, and it's made no easier when there are no standard sizes. I've been a DD or DDD depending on where I look, and don't even get me started on the bands. Case in point...I tried on one of my sister's Victoria's Secret sports bras (DD) and it fit perfectly, even though the band size is something I wouldn't even consider was an option. I love my boobs, but they can be so annoying!

Last edited:

Jay_cm

Hiding at the bottom of down under
Well, Im glad my comment has led to an interesting exchange of information on where to acquire proper support.😄

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
Any luck finding some bras, Barb?

I've been on a constant hunt for some pretty bras. I like them lacy and properly supportive, but wow the good ones are expensive! Like over $100 for bits of fabric and strategically placed wires. Um, unless they're sewn with gold thread, or encrusted with jewels, I'd rather go naked.

BigElectricKat

If you are bored or in need of some convo, PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Have you checked Curvation? The only problem I have with them is that you get what you pay for. They are fairly inexpensive (as good bras go).

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I don't know if you have been on the abrathatfits sub-reddit (r/ABraThatFits) but I know they have a bunch of resources both around sizing and fit but also on brands that work for various bodies (I haven't used their resources myself, for obvious reasons, but I've seen them pointed to quite a bit and a number of people have praised how helpful the sub was)

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
I don't know if they have them in the US, but I found some very nice Elomi bra's (a UK brand), and am thinking of buying some. I don't suppose anyone has a first hand experience with that brand at all? Ha, I also found out that you can buy nipple covers. The things I've been finding this afternoon!

BigElectricKat

If you are bored or in need of some convo, PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
I don't know if they have them in the US, but I found some very nice Elomi bra's (a UK brand), and am thinking of buying some. I don't suppose anyone has a first hand experience with that brand at all? Ha, I also found out that you can buy nipple covers. The things I've been finding this afternoon!
I personally have not encountered the Elomi brand, though I have heard of it.

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Target sells (or used to) lace bralettes that not only support but are comfy. No wires or plastic bands and although they won't make your boobs super perky looking, they also don't let them flop around like some soft bras.

Latest posts