Clothing/Fashion Confession

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Theatrmuse/Kara

Warrior Momma
I confess that I have WAY too many clothes and do not "purge" my closet every 12 months like someone suggested.

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
I still have... and still wear

leg warmers.

In the dead of winter, there's nothing else that keeps my legs warm enough in bed, and there's nothing better for keeping snow out of your boots. And I still have my favorite multi-striped pair from circa 1982.

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
IC that I will not, under any circumstances leave the house without a bra. No sirree, I will not risk the chance of putting some ones eye out...

EvilPrincess

I have shoes in boxes on the top shelves in my closet...

that have never been worn, will probably never see the light of day, and I am okay with that.

elle camino

shitclock's tickin.
IC that I will not, under any circumstances leave the house without a bra.
oh HELL no.
ugh.
just the idea of it makes me shudder.
and it's not JUST a looks thing, although unless your boobs are tiny, they'll always look better in a bra.
it's a comfort thing. i couldn't stand to have them all moving around willy nilly all day long. i like them hoisted, locked, and loaded.

Trisha

Lard of the Rings
I confess that I bought some new undies a couple of weeks ago, found that I didn't like the fit, so I've been wearing them backwards (u suggestion I read here on this very board some time ago). I love it.

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
oh HELL no.
ugh.
just the idea of it makes me shudder.
and it's not JUST a looks thing, although unless your boobs are tiny, they'll always look better in a bra.
it's a comfort thing. i couldn't stand to have them all moving around willy nilly all day long. i like them hoisted, locked, and loaded.
I so feel you on that - especially in the warmer months when I'm sweaty and stuff...I need them to be lifted, well...as much as possible.

alienlanes

no longer slackin'
IC that as a horribly pretentious college freshman I used to wear a black cashmere mock-turtleneck under a green flannel lumberjack shirt. I'm still not sure whether this was totally ridiculous or the coolest outfit ever.

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
I too have way too many clothes & don't get rid of stuff I am purging some stuff I can live without that don't fit anymore but sill have tons that fit left. And I keep on buing more cuz I have a serious addiction to wideleg, flared & bellbottom type pants. I still have some stuff from the 70's that no long fit as they're from my skinny days & I still keep them cuz they are worth something now & have memories to them. I still have my plus size bellbottom pants & jeans even thos I've outgrown them, cuz I know I will never find any pants like them in the plus sizes ever again. I still have my leg warmers. They're great in cole weather...

MissToodles

dead peasant
IC that I will not, under any circumstances leave the house without a bra. No sirree, I will not risk the chance of putting some ones eye out...
I usually go braless when walking my dog or doing laundry. I'm not that busty and I wear a really, really baggy shirt. Poking eyes out be damned! I want to be comfortable.

I also wear mismatching socks way too often. I just don't care!

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
IC that ordering shoes in the wrong size sucks. Especially when they are so very cute.

Esme

I have two pair of yoga pants that get worn frequently... though I rarely do yoga. :rolleyes:

They're just sooooo comfy... I can't help myself!

liz (di-va)

I get lazy wearing a bra on the weekends & around house...dun' wanna. But then I get paranoid about droopage, so I keep it on. I don't think bras prevent droopage, though. Just keep you from seeing it.

BBWTexan

Speak No Evil
I have two pair of yoga pants that get worn frequently... though I rarely do yoga. :rolleyes:

I wear them as well. I figure just the act of wearing them is a step in the right direction.

Same thing goes for drinking Propel. Drinking 'Fitness Water' is pretty much the same as actually doing the physical fitness, in my opinion.

Latest posts