• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Clothing Problem for BHMs?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
I was just wondering if all of you have the same problem as me when it comes to certain types of pants/jeans.

Due to my large thighs i experience quite alot of rubbing on the inside legs that has ended up with me ruining several pairs of jeans and trousers in the past.

It's not so much of a problem now for some reason...maybe i'v just learnt to walk differently to stop wearing the fabric away. Do any of you guys experience the same problem?

Latest posts

Back