• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Colleen Williams: Not a bit of discussion?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluestreak

I'm just surprised is all, and I admit that maybe my search skills are not all that good, but no mention anywhere on Dims of Colleen Williams, the 710 lb woman from Arizona who popped up on TV at the beginning of March?

Maybe it's just her 15 minutes of fame and world problems, as they should, are swamping out most other topics of interest to Dims Forum habitués.

If you do have any brainwidth available, do a search. You all might find it interesting!

The Dr. Oz thing is tacky, but the local Arizona coverage was practically tasteful. The studio shots scream “LOCAL TV”, with production values allowing massive XLR mic connectors visible in the shot, but the young lady herself is intelligent, talkative, animated and well spoken, albeit with a bad hair cut.

She feels she has a problem, has had some sort of epiphany and is turning to the power of TV for help, to lift her beyond her circumstances.

It’s been done before, of course, usually with less than wonderful outcomes. In this case, I hope Ms. Williams gets both what she wants and what she needs and manages to acquire the better life she so yearns for.

Latest posts

Back