• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Color analysis...need help!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
I may have started a thread on this years ago. I've been reviewing my color choices lately and have come to the conclusion that I still am confused about what season (Winter, Summer, Spring, Autumn) and which intensity I should be in when buying clothes and makeup. I've asked hubby several times over the years to the point that he has given up on helping me decide.

Here's my stats:

I've been called a Spring and a Summer.
I have natural golden and red highlights in my hair. I generally color my hair medium or dark golden blonde.

My skin is very fair. I have light tan freckles under my eyes and on my arms. I don't tan, I burn so I have to wear sunblock if I'm outside for more than 15 minutes.

I've never been able to nail down my exact eye color, but have been told that they are mostly blue. I have some yellow/gold around the pupil and the outer edge of the iris is kind of a steel blue.

I've received compliments on my appearance when wearing these colors: olive green, golden yellow, periwinkle (more purple than blue), rust.

My husband has often told me that navy blue makes me look old.

I do know I cannot wear white (makes my face look blotchy) nor black.
Some of these photos are a few years old. My hair was Medium Blonde in the pumpkin photo and the one with the blue top. The other two I had my hair colored Dark Golden Blonde.

View attachment Ella in cowboy hat, June 7 2008.JPG

Attachments

• Me, holding Pumpkin stack, October 9, 2010.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 108
  • Me in front of sideboard, take 3, February 20, 2011.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 109
  • Me in front of china hutch, June 23, 2009.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 109

Latest posts

Back