happiness as finally come
nice beard and gotee and I hope it keeps growing....makes ya more bearlike

and that is a compliment....

:bow:

charlieversion2

nice beard and gotee and I hope it keeps growing....makes ya more bearlike

and that is a compliment....

Thanks man, tho I have some bad news prob a week after those pics were taken I did shave it off, the heat was coming, and it was always hot and itchy.

There are times I wish I could grow a nice full one for when I play santa :happy:

likeitmatters

happiness as finally come
Thanks man, tho I have some bad news prob a week after those pics were taken I did shave it off, the heat was coming, and it was always hot and itchy.

There are times I wish I could grow a nice full one for when I play santa :happy:
when it starts growing just keep scatching...it will stop after a while just give it time..it is like holding and wanting to explode right then and there..you need to allow it to grow in..

WhiteHotRazor

Time Travelling
You had me right up till that f-ing Yankees hat.

Signed,
A New England native and Red Sox Nation resident
yea,I'm definitely not a Yankee's fan or even a fan of the American League for that matter and I basically bought that hat because it was gray corduroy and thought it looked good... I'm a Cubs fan

Durin

[Complete with double fisted Irish coffee action too. Cute /QUOTE]

And I needed it. We had just gotten off the all night flight and stopped at the Cliffs on the way towards our Hotel.

Flyin Lilac

Jumped-up fahk.
yea,I'm definitely not a Yankee's fan or even a fan of the American League for that matter and I basically bought that hat because it was gray corduroy and thought it looked good... I'm a Cubs fan
OK hot stuff, you've been granted a reprieve. Except for NL I'm a Dodgers fan --- not because Manny just got traded there, but because my favorite Red Sox player ever, Bill Mueller, went there. Just wish his knee had held out. :(

That1BigGirl

Bella Nom Noms
Ninja looks so much like a guy I had a HUGE crush on in high school.... (That would be hottness)

Latest posts