Come on in Ladies and introduce your selves!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
Posted this in the Introductions thread, but hi there! 34yo BBW who heard from a BHM friend that this was a friendly and validating place. I'm a freelance illustrator (often of spicy stuff for private clients!) and I'm newly in the Milwaukee area after being in LA for a few years (and before that, Boston). Excited to meet y'all!
Hiya, @Monster! It is a friendly place :)

SSBHM

Posted this in the Introductions thread, but hi there! 34yo BBW who heard from a BHM friend that this was a friendly and validating place. I'm a freelance illustrator (often of spicy stuff for private clients!) and I'm newly in the Milwaukee area after being in LA for a few years (and before that, Boston). Excited to meet y'all!
welcome and cute oppossum you got there. :)

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
Definitely happy to have you! :)

JaydedJen

Nerdy, dirty, inked, and curvy!
Also posted in introductions 2 thread... but I'm Jen.. I'm 42, bbw from Wisconsin. I have 2 children, and I'm a music nerd. 🤓 I tend to have either blue or purple hair (purple currently!), I have 5 piercings and several tattoos with many more to come. I love art, tattoos are nearly a fetish for me (lol), word games, concerts, movies, crochet, long car rides with the windows open, meeting new people and being awkward. 😏💋

I wish I had known about great places online like this one sooner! I've been a bbw my entire adult life and never felt accepted.. since my recent split I've found more men are willing to be honest about liking bbw/ssbbw and it's so liberating.
I'm trying hard to overcome what I grew up hearing about my body being less than desirable. I look forward to meeting and chatting with everyone!

20210126_001024.jpg

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
Hi there...I'm from Calgary, Canada. I haven't been on the site in a very long time. Are there still people here?
Some have left sadly, but there are still a lot of us here! :)

Reactions: Tad

TheShannan

I'm Shannan! I'll be 36 very soon at the end of this month. I found this site years ago in the early 2000s and used to just read the stories. I still remember most of them and one of my favorites was one that had a few parts called "I Hate My Twin" and I'm sure some OGs remember that one!!❤❤ I'm hoping to meet more people that I can chat with considering I don't have any social media anymore. ❤

James1662

I'm Shannan! I'll be 36 very soon at the end of this month. I found this site years ago in the early 2000s and used to just read the stories. I still remember most of them and one of my favorites was one that had a few parts called "I Hate My Twin" and I'm sure some OGs remember that one!!❤❤ I'm hoping to meet more people that I can chat with considering I don't have any social media anymore. ❤
HI Shannan!

Latest posts