Come on in Ladies and introduce your selves!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

I've got the brains, you've got the looks...
Staff member
Global Moderator
I'm Shannan! I'll be 36 very soon at the end of this month. I found this site years ago in the early 2000s and used to just read the stories. I still remember most of them and one of my favorites was one that had a few parts called "I Hate My Twin" and I'm sure some OGs remember that one!!❤❤ I'm hoping to meet more people that I can chat with considering I don't have any social media anymore. ❤
Did I neglect to welcome TheShannan? Shame on me! Welcome @TheShannan !

Hey everyone! I've been a member here for quite a while, but haven't been very active at all the last couple of years. Thought I'd come in here and say hello! I'm Keri. 41 and currently living in Nashville TN. I'm single, live with my sister and our two cats. Hope everyone is having a decent 2021!

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
Hey everyone! I've been a member here for quite a while, but haven't been very active at all the last couple of years. Thought I'd come in here and say hello! I'm Keri. 41 and currently living in Nashville TN. I'm single, live with my sister and our two cats. Hope everyone is having a decent 2021!
Welcome back Keri! :)

Isabel

Hi ladies! I’m Isabel, I’m 18, and I just started getting into the feeding community. I think I’m both a gainer and a FA. I’ve been pretty skinny all my life, but I discovered my fat kink a little over a year ago and I want to try gradually putting on some weight. In my free time, I love reading and social media, and I sometimes write fanfiction about chubby lesbians.

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
Hi ladies! I’m Isabel, I’m 18, and I just started getting into the feeding community. I think I’m both a gainer and a FA. I’ve been pretty skinny all my life, but I discovered my fat kink a little over a year ago and I want to try gradually putting on some weight. In my free time, I love reading and social media, and I sometimes write fanfiction about chubby lesbians.
Welcome Isabel :) There is plenty of good convo and stories here that I'm sure you would be interested in!

Joker

Hello everyone!
I’m Missy, just recently joined the site
I’m a New York gal, Tom boy turned girly-girl
I’m loving the support and community of this site so far 😊
Looking for a rich east coast girl to support me when I go there to become a star. ;) Welcome Missy

Name: Gigi_is_me_me

Role: Master lurker, resurfacing.

Contact me for: Chat?

About me: Forty-five year old BBW, residing in the beautiful state of Texas. Former Midwesterner who’s never quite lost her sarcasm or snark, bless my heart! A longtime psychiatric nurse, I have amazing empathy and a twisted sense of humor, I’m definitely not for everyone. I’d drifted away from the size positivity community for a long period of time but I’ve slowly made my way back to the fold.

Last edited:
Name: Gigi_is_me_me

Role: Master lurker, resurfacing.

Contact me for: Chat?

About me: Forty-five year old BBW, residing in the beautiful state of Texas. Former Midwesterner who’s never quite lost her sarcasm or snark, bless my heart! A longtime psychiatric nurse, I have amazing empathy and a twisted sense of humor, I’m definitely not for everyone. I’d drifted away from the size positivity community for a long period of time but I’ve slowly made my way back to the fold.
Hello, and welcome Gigi, if you're still around, I am new, and would love to chat.

Latest posts