• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Come on in Ladies and introduce your selves!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name: DragonFly

Role: Moderator at Large (or very largemoderator) I am one of the supersize sisters of Dimensions. I’m working on trying to jumpstart the BBWForum. Feeling the need to connect with my sisters out there

Contact me for: since I’m also a moderator I’m available for: General questions, a friendly hello, and any time you feel you need moderator support.

About me: I am a supersized cis-female that has been hanging around dimensions since before the forums were in this format. This handle is a new one for me. I was a moderator previously and then life happened. I'm back now after a pretty roughtime. I met the love of my life and was swept-away, our time together was much too short. He passed unexpectedly October 2016, I found that I really missed this community. I've met some terrific people here and am excited to be back.

I love clothes, shoes, purses and make-up. Addicted to Chanel fragrances, skin care, and makeup!

I'm a big foodee, love cooking and dining ( comfort food to 5 star ). I read a ridiculous amount, mostly urban fantasy and paranormal fiction. My hobbies change constantly, I get a lot of satisfaction from dabbling in creative things-sewing to sculpting and most recently water colors.

I'm always open to messages if you have any questions. You will find my style to be very direct, I prefer to reach out in a DM about issues when I can. communication makes this whole process easier.

Latest posts

Back