• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Coming out to non-fat partners

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A fellow member‘s post prompted me to craft this threat.

As the title suggests—I’ve come out about being an FA while in a long-term relationship with a, shall we say, non-fat partner. She’s truly great in many ways—so it’s not as simple as ditching her for a 300 lb beauty. But, in my many years of trying to ignore my FA needs, I’ve learned that it’s not as simple as saying, The personality is all that matters, everything else is secondary. She is also not willing to gain, although she has put on a few pounds (5-10), which she sort of wants to lose now.

I suppose every situation/relationship is different and there is no one-size fits all solution, but what experience have you all had with coming out to a partner who is much smaller than you would like? How have you navigated this pretty difficult conversation/series of conversations? Any success stories?

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts

Back