• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Coming to terms

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheKayDee83

In your own dating experience, have you ever met someone who was never someone who was into being with a BBW but somehow ended up wanting to be with you in spite of it?

OK. I have put a few posts up in response to other threads but I kinda wanted opinions on an issue I have been facing for years. To me this is a safe place so I finally feel like I can really share this with people who can understand. To explain a little, I myself have been in an on and off relationship with a man for over 7 years now. And a big issue in our relationship has been my size. Not necessarily from him, but from his family (especially his brothers) and a good chunk of his friends. He never could come out and tell me it was because of my size. But for more years then I care to admit, he kept me from everyone on his end. Thankfully that has changed, everyone is aware of me, everyone has met me, most still don't "know" me, but they know I exist. But now my issue is more everything that the years leading up to this has done to my self of esteem.

When it comes to him, I am more self conscious then I have ever been. I will not let him see me naked, we don't "fool around" with the lights on, we've tried to have sex but he ends up giving up real quick so we've never in our entire relationship had sex. I won't change in front of him, I don't wear revealing things, I am just like the absence of who I want to be sexually with him.

But on the other side, this man knows me better then anyone. He gets my sense of humor, we have the same goals in life as far as marriage, children, we have similar morals. In every other aspect the listed above, I can be myself completely.

Even out in public, he has never denied me, he always holds my hand and kisses me and shows everyone he is with me. But it wasn't until the last few years that he was able to do this around his family or friends.

It's just. I love this man. I really do. I know it may sound weird and I know that most of you will say we should have went our separate ways a long time ago. But aside from all the negative aspects, it has always just felt right.

And now my issue is trying to move past the past and try to accept myself for what and who I am, and that is a wonderful person who is a BBW. He is supportive. I mean, he tells me I am beautiful and stuff, but it is hard for me to get past.

Does anyone have any similar experiences or any advice to help me with this? This man in question and I are moving in together next week and I am finding myself having huge reservations about it solely because he may end up accidentally seeing me naked! HELP! I think if I can get past this aspect, he and I could have a very happy fulfilling life together and I do not want to ruin this because I cannot move on!

Latest posts

Back