• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Compliment Code

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
There is nothing I would love more than to ogle my husband's naked body and tell him how fat his belly is getting, or to squeeze his lovehandles and revel in how much flesh pours between my fingers.....*ahem*....but I can't. He would absolutely hate that, would get turned off, and I would be in trouble :doh:

Still, I have to do something! So I've learned to code my fat-related compliments into things he actually enjoys hearing, for example:

Your skin is soft = your fat is soft and arousing.

I love your chest = I love your moobs. Put them in my face.

You're sexy = *usually said with mouthful of belly*

Your arms are so big = crush me in your fat arms.

I can't be the only one who does this! What are some things that you say? Or are you lucky enough to get away with saying what you actually mean?

Back