• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Con-Man by Mac5689 - ~BBW, WG Drugs, ~MWG

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac5689

~BBW, WG Drugs, ~MWG -

[(Author's Note: I hope I'm doing right by posting this here. i wrote three stories; Con-Man is just one of them (I'm trying to write a sequel to it, but I've come upon some trouble with it). the other two I won't post here because of the reaction one of them got on another site. and I don't think ppl here would like it much either. I hope ppl here like Con-Man.]

The Con-Man
by Mac5689

She felt like she was sixteen all over again, which to her was stupid, since she was twenty nine years old. She also happened to be an attending at New York Downtown Hospital. She was so nervous, because she was going on a first date with a very cute FDNY Paramedic she had meat at work. For someone who would make out with him in the on-call room, when ever they got the chance, she was sure nervous about this date.

FDNY Paramedic Matthew Taylor, was the best paramedic, in all of Lower Manhattan. He was 5’8”, and around 180 pounds, which was all muscle. He had dirty blonde hair, and at times wouldn’t shave and would end up with a mustache and a scruffy beard, but that only happened on days between shifts.

Tonight he was making spaghetti for him and doctor Rachel Travers. She was an attending at the hospital he always brought his patients to. She had lovely dark brown hair, which was always up in a pony tail. She was about 5’6”, and weighed a trim 95 pounds. She lived in a three bedroom house in Queens, with two other woman, and had a gym membership to the local gym. She enjoyed take-out, and had it almost every night.

‘boy, what anybody would tell you when your making out’ thought Taylor.

He stood over the stove, poring white powder into another pot of sauce. The reason there was two pots of sauces, was very simple. One sauce was what he was going to be putting on his spaghetti, while the other was going onto Rachel’s spaghetti. See there was one thing Matthew had wanted to do since he was sixteen, and that was to fatten up a woman.

By the time he had entered Med School he had found a way, and tried it on one of the med school teachers, it had worked, but then somehow he was caught. He was thrown out of med school, he then got a job with the FDNY, they knew that he was expelled from med school, but never pressed for why. Matthew believed it was because at the time they were in dire need for paramedics.

He was now ready to implement his plan, and he hoped that it would all turn out the way he hoped it would.

Rachel made a turn onto Matthew's street, and pulled into a space that was directly in front of Matthews apartment building. She got out of her car, and walked up to the buildings door, but before she opened the door to enter, she took a look at herself in the big glass windows that surrounded the doors.

"Man, do I look good," she thought. A trim belly that hadn’t had any fat on it since she was a baby. Her breasts where a nice B cup, and her arms, and thighs were nice and tight. Her dark blonde hair, was in her usual pony tail. She opened the door and entered the building.

Matthew placed his spaghetti on the table, then poured the special sauce he made, on Rachel’s. as he was putting it on the table he heard a knock at the door. When he opened it he found Rachel standing there, in a nice tight black dress. The first thought that popped into his mind was, " Wow, what would she look like in that dress if she was a bit bigger?"

He said hi and invited her in, he also took her coat and hung it in the closet.

As she walked into the kitchen, she couldn’t believe that he had cooked all of what was on the table. He had to admit that, he didn’t make the bread that sat in the middle of the table. After he had seated her, then himself, he poured each of them a glass of wine.

“This will be one splendid evening,” she said after taking a sip of the wine, the then took a bite of the spaghetti, and said “this is very good”.

What she didn’t know was that Matt had put a weight gain formula into her spaghetti’s sauce, and as she chewed his plan was now being up into action.

“Thank you,” he said.

“You also have to thank my grandma, it was her recipe that I used,” he added. After she swallowed, she thanked Matthew’s grandmother for making such a great recipe.

The rest of the evening went like any other first date. She talked about her Med School days, and he talked about what he did before becoming a paramedic; he left out the part about going to med school, of obvious reasons. They talked about what they like to do while they are not at work, for Rachel it is a toss up, between reading a good book or going to the gym. Matthews were simple, it was playing video games, playing poker with friends, and visiting his nieces and nephews.

The date concluded with a long passionate kiss good night. After Rachel had left, Matt set to work cleaning the plates, spoons, forks, and what ever else he used. After all was said and done, Matthew felt that the night was a total success.

As Rachel, headed back over the bridge, towards Queens, she to also felt that the night had been a success, she had no idea why she was so worried to begin with. It wasn’t like one date would change her.

After Matthew finished all the cleaning, he checked his e-mail. There was some, junk mail, something from his partner, about the up coming poker game, a memo from his commanding officer that he didn’t read cause he knew there would be a copy of whatever it was at the station in the morning. After he logged off, he got undressed and went to bed, with visions of a naked Rachel dancing in his head.

Rachel pulled into the driveway of the three bedroom house that she shared about thirty minutes later. She went straight for her bedroom and went straight to bed, not because she was tired, but because she had to be ready by six thirty, because today she would be starting her day shifts. As she lay down to go to bed, she had no idea that the weight gain formula was starting to take effect.

Story continued in post 7

Latest posts

Back