• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Confectionary Castle Beta Run - by IrishBard (~BBW (multiple), ~XWG, Gaming, Sci-Fi)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
~BBW (multiple), ~XWG, Gaming, Sci-Fi - Some young people test run a virtual reality video game

[Author’s Note:] Finally some free time. Ok, the idea of a MMO based WG story was interesting to me, so I decided to do one.

Confectionary Castle Beta Run
By IrishBard

Log One

“I wish we didn’t have to do this,” muttered laura, fixing herself up to the gaming console, a full body nightmarishing contraption that looked like a dentist chair with thousands of wires coming out of it. Laura was tying her auburn hair up into a bun and fixing a couple of the wires into her body, a painful but thanked multiple times task.

“Well, it’s got to be done,” replied Flo, plugged in, ready to close the “Coffin” lid as she said this.

“Yeah, but, think about it, beta testing could be done by a whole bunch of people, and loads of people will want to try out the ‘Coffin’s’ VR stuff,” Becky said, taking off her glasses.

“But at the same time, Bex, think of the insurance, the bugs that needed to be buffed out even before we got in them,” Cassie said, hoisting herself into the coffin. “You remember what happened to the monkey’s, and the hamsters before that.”

“Don’t remind me,” muttered Gema, shuddering. “you guys didn’t have to clean it out.”

“Well, they’ve managed to get the right balance now,” said Laura. “At least, I hope so, I don’t want to have to play healbot all through it only to find you guys are coming out of those in bits and pieces.”

“Don’t worry, I tested it last night, got it spot on now,” Alex said, walking in. “Ok girls, you know the drill, get through the dungeon, call out any glitches that you find, try and explore all over, but above all, have a great time. We’ll be back here with healers in case you all get wiped. And remember, no looting!”

“It’s was only once...” muttered Flo. “Anyway, if you’ve got a skill called ‘Pilfer’ that’s what you do!”

Alex sighed and walked out back into the control panel. Clyde, Joseph and Eddie were ready with the dungeon, computers at the ready. Vince sat a little off, looking at brainwave patterns, vital sign, and, most importantly, pleasure centers. “Joe, your the lore man, how are you getting with the back story?”

“Let’s see... Confectionary castle is one of the resting places for the emperor, one of the seven masters of magic. You guys know the rest, they warp the land of Pixaxia around them to resemble how they wish it, life cannot exist without them, nor can it survive with them. Whilst Toybox workshop was all about playthings, this, naturally, is all about sweets.”

“Ok, we got stuff to work with, Ed, you sorted out loot, what can the girls expect.”

“Boot’s of mobility is the key item that i put in here, and they’ll need it, as well as a number of bits a pieces. Bex can do bit’s and pieces with magic carpets, so she’ll be fine.”

“Cool, Clyde?”

“Mob’s dropped, as per instruction, boss.”

“Fine, and Vince, how are they holding up?”

“Yeah, good to go on this end.”

“Ok, girls, ready to go?”

Laura woke up in the fairytale kingdom of Pixaxia as her pixie priest, tight fitting but colorful cloth surrounding her body, the high-collar and the staff typical of the profession. Looking around, she saw the disgruntled sylph warlock that Cassie had, the girls gothic style translating perfectly over into the game world. Gema’s gnome guardian followed soon, clad head to toe in iron armour, studded with runes. Flo smiled at the goblin rogue, readying her knives for more looting, whilst Bex’s sprite mage began adding to her arsenal of spells quickly, adding the casting value to her dps and aoe’s.

Laura had played a lot of online games, but, out of all that she had played, the land of Pixaxia was the most fun. Partly because she helped design it, working the concept art, and thus knew what to expect, but also because the place was just so cutesy. The big inspiration came from Fat princess, and from there, all the dungeons and lands and character models had been designed to engender the “D’awwwww” factor of life, despite the fact that some of the content was not kid friendly at all.

Joe, the lore man, was responsible fore the back-story, basing it in ancient myths and legends of magical fairytale kingdoms. The lore involved the fights between the elven and dwarven races (classic fantasy stuff) and seven masters of magic trying to wreck the world. It was all irrelevant now, however, since the creation of the VR machines, where you got to experience the world first hand.

“Laura, we need you to life-link with tanking Gema!”

“Coming, Bex, coming!” Laura looked up and groaned, why did she have to skip lunch today? Confectionary castle looked so tempting! In fact, most of the people there couldn’t help but look in wonder at the glorious palisades made out of truffle and the enormous battenburg battlements.

“Halt!”

“First mobs guys, gingerbread men.”
Laura smiled as the animated sweets came marching towards them, you had to love the pint-sized pastry phalanx as they marched with liquorices spears. She started to life-link with Gema, all sorts of good vibe energy flowing into the armoured warrior, who started to lay about the gingerbread men with mace and shield. Seemed like a pretty easy run.

Latest posts

Back