• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BOTH Conference in Zurich ~BBW ~BHM ~~WG

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ssaylleb

~BHM, ~BBW, ~WG
Conference in Zurich
By Ssaylleb

Two former colleagues meet up to find that life has treated them both expansively.

Chapter 1

Daniel stood in line patiently, wishing those before him would get a move on. The conference in Zurich had so far been a complete waste of time from a professional perspective, but at least the food was top notch. Usually he tried to control his appetite and would take moderate portions but then invariably found himself making several visits to the buffet. Hoping that his gluttony would pass unnoticed Daniel would make sure to eat in a different spot each time. The food dance was repeated for desserts.

However at this conference in Zurich he had met no-one he knew, no other Americans and was unlikely to see any of these delegates ever again. As a result he decided he couldn't care less if anyone thought him a pig. He decided to do away with his usual pretences and that way avoid waiting in the queue all over again – why pretend that he was going to stop at one small portion he thought, glancing down at his belly.

He was hardly the largest guy there; carrying a robust 220 lbs on a 5'10” frame that reflected a lack of exercise and a penchant for overeating. His weight had crept up gradually but now a distinct belly swelled over his belt, rounding out his shirt and demanding attention. Finally reaching the buffet, Daniel piled his plate high with all the delicacies on offer. The healthy tomatoes and cucumbers were bypassed in favour of foie gras pate, quiche lorraine and potatoes in a cream sauce. His plate towering with food he sought a quiet spot to pig out.

There was no seating, people were expected to stand at cocktail tables – a practice Daniel disliked intensely. How could you properly enjoy your food if you were not comfortably seated? He spotted an empty table almost hidden behind a large potted fern and rested his plate on it. He tucked a napkin over his tie, the serviette wrestling for space with his double chin. Just as he bit into the first mayonnaise-laden potato, with an electric shiver he felt a gentle caress on his belly and a voice from his past breathed “Daniel. I don’t believe it.”

He froze instantly. The voice was undoubtedly Tracy’s – a colleague from several years ago with whom he used to train and compete in marathons. He’d also fancied the pants off her but they were both in relationships so nothing ever happened. How embarrassing for her to find him like this, the hog in the corner and there was no hiding his fat gut, she had clearly noticed it immediately.

Daniel turned with an expression of shocked dismay on his face, that quickly turned to confusion. Tracy’s face was recognisable, just about, but her body was not. He beheld a plump young woman whose soft curves threatened to burst out of her tight business dress. At 5'5” she must have weighed at least 180 lbs, significantly up from the toned 120 he knew her at. She looked great, he thought, with her wide hips and rounded plump butt, fat breasts and a sweet convex curve to her belly. She laughed the pretty peal he remembered so clearly. “Well. You obviously don’t do marathons anymore either!”

Placing her own loaded plate on the table she bounced his side with her soft hip and exclaimed: “Make space, one fatty coming through!”

“Tracy, oh my God! What are you doing here? I mean, how are you? How good to see you!” he rushed out all at once.

“I can’t believe you wound up at this conference either? Are you in this line now or is it as big a waste of time for you as it is for me?” She asked and smiled, her mouth already full of creamed salmon pie.

“Complete and utter waste of time – until now that is! I never see you in the States but bump into you here of all places! I haven’t seen you since we left Pear’s, what was that? Five years ago?” he asked.

“More like seven I think. Well, how did things turn out for you? Did you marry Sandra? Kids?” she interrogated.

“Oh no, never had the chance. Sandra and I broke up soon after as I got an opportunity in Europe and went for it. And you? Married Kurt?”

“Nope, that didn’t happen.” Tracy didn’t elaborate.

They both noticed at the same instant that they were trying to eye up the other. Daniel broke the tension first. “Well, you’re right, I don’t do marathons anymore. Not unless you count a marathon weekend of eating!”

“Hehe, I can tell Daniel. I have to say it suits you. I never imagined you running to fat” she mused, then continued. “I stopped running too obviously, I just turned into your typical office woman who turns 30, gives up the fight and just lets the fat accumulate.”

“Oh nonsense, you look amazing!” said Daniel.

“Hmm...” replied Tracy distantly. “Remember how we used to run?”

“Miles and miles!” replied Daniel. “All that running in the woods behind the office training for those damned marathons! Remember when… we…” he broke off, wondering if he sounded stupid. Tracy probably didn’t even remember, had most likely never even felt anything back then.

“When the air in the forest was electric?” she finished his sentence slowly.

“When our bodies were telling us to dance and make music together but we blocked it off, out of a stupid misguided sense of loyalty towards partners who anyway got left by the wayside of our lives?”

“So you felt it too… thank god, I’ve beaten myself up so many times since then, berating myself for not doing anything, but not knowing whether you felt anything. I know this sounds really bad, but do you know from that period of my life I remember our runs more clearly than all the time I spent with Sandra?”

“Oh me too Daniel, I regretted not acting on it then, and have done so ever since.”

“Ah I can’t believe society’s constraints got the better of us!” lamented Daniel.

“I know, but what were we to do? We were team-mates, and let’s face it both gunning for the same promotion, both in relationships…” she tailed off.

“I wonder if all that running we did, all the personal competition was a way to let off our sexual steam? I know for sure that seeing your hot butt in those tight skirts I was ready to blow my load at any second” said Daniel, feeling strangely relieved at coming clean after so long.

“Well I still do the tight skirts, but back then they were size 4’s which I bought purposely tight to show off my sculpted body. Now these are size 14 and should really be a 16, but I can’t admit to myself I’m that fat yet.” She half turned and stuck out her butt towards Daniel as she said this, allowing him to examine the offending buttocks himself. He was amazed and turned on at how wide and plump her formerly toned butt had grown. “Though when you see the amount of food I put on this plate you can see why I'm not losing any!” she laughed nervously.

“Oh but you are that fat” whispered Daniel, covertly sliding his hand along her belly, feeling the soft flesh underneath her shirt. She gasped and sucked it in instinctively, but he pinched her flab gently. “No hiding anything this time around Tracy. Let it out” he instructed. She exhaled, relaxing her muscles, letting her belly hang out, feeling it push against his warm hand. “I can see from the way you close your eyes at each bite and really savour the taste, you just love eating don’t you?” he whispered. “You sit back and eat, one morsel at a time, one portion then another, always saying this is the last one. You imagine that you have the willpower to jump up and go for a run whenever you feel like. But it doesn’t happen, you’ve become too lazy, so you keep eating and watch your belly get fatter, your butt spreading out under you like honey poured out of a jar. You feel your clothes getting tighter, and you say ‘oh I really must be more careful, I’ll hit the gym tomorrow for sure’ but you don’t, do you? No you gorge yourself on – what’s your sin Tracy? Pasta and pizza or cheese and wine? Chocolates and desserts?”
“All of the above” she breathed huskily, “the more the merrier” her hand on top of Daniel’s, pushing it into her belly, her pussy moist.

“Mmm what a pig” teased Daniel. “Yes, you sit there guzzling your goodies while this sexy body grows fat and one morning your clothes don’t fit anymore. So you head to the store for a larger size and promise yourself you will really lose weight now, this has gone too far… but you don’t, because actually you don’t want to. You enjoy your food too much, you like being greedy and getting fat is just the price to pay, but you can’t admit it because that’s just too weird for society to handle.”

“Oh Daniel” she murmured, “No one has ever read me so clearly before. And it’s all true. After Pear’s bankruptcy I began to question everything in my life. We spent so much time and effort to impress and build up a reputation… for what? The people we spent so long trying to wow were just as redundant as us… what a waste! I got depressed and stopped exercising, started comfort eating all day at home instead of job hunting. After 6 months Kurt had enough of coming home to see me fatter and glummer every day and finally dumped me. It sounds callous but to be honest I don’t blame him, I was doing absolutely nothing to help myself and I must have packed on a good forty pounds in that time. And it was a good thing as it forced me to go out there.

I crashed at Penny’s – remember her? – and she helped me find a job at Circle through her sister. Although I lost a bit of weight I remained up at least twenty pounds but the funny thing was that it didn’t bother me as much as I thought it would. I even got some compliments – of course with the extra weight I was popping my skirt suits even tighter and these puppies got some more swing to them” she said, shaking her breasts slightly. “So that became the new me, doing well enough but less cut-throat, I couldn’t work up the energy to fight as hard as I used to. I got lazier and yes, greedier too. I didn’t stuff my face, well not often, but I wasn’t calorie counting and in that way I guess I added maybe a few pounds each year. Not much at a time but overall – well you see me now, 160 pounds of fun!”

She turned to Daniel. “Now tell me about you: what have you been eating these last few years? For the marathon runner I knew and lusted after to get so soft in the middle you must have spent most of your time eating” she teased.

“Hehe, not far off” laughed Daniel, pushing his hair out of his twinkling brown eyes just as she remembered. “After the redundancy I went wild, and sick with the US of A, I fired my CV all over the world. To my surprise I got a Skype interview with a brokerage in Paris, and they offered me the job a week later. I asked Sandra to join but she wouldn’t risk losing her place on the ladder so we pretended to do the long-distance thing for a couple of months until our emails and phone calls became so far apart that it sort of ended itself.”

“I enjoyed the life there but the work was so different, I had lots to learn and found no time to work out. I soon found myself gaining weight which the other guys found hilarious. They said I was the typical American, going to Europe and getting fat. The funny thing is I really didn’t mind the label – in a way it was my claim to fame, and on the other hand I thought I could control it, you know? Gain a few pounds and then lose them easily. Well, I lived it up, always drinking a bit more, eating a bit more than the others. I gained around 20 pounds that first year but the damage went deeper than that. I tried going for a run but found that my muscles had turned to flab so I couldn't maintain even a slow jog. Well I eased off the pigging out after that but still, a couple of years later I was up around fifty pounds. Then I came back here to open an office for them but the timing was really bad and it didn’t take off. I started working out again then, and dropped about 20 lbs but work soon got too busy.”

“Anyway, I left them and I'm with P-Square now, doing these blasted conferences because no one else wants to. So as I spend more time out of office than in I enjoy all the buffets have to offer, I’ve gorged my way up to around 210 pounds last I checked, but I must be more by now.”

Tracy felt his belly, her probing fingers quickly found his bare flesh between the buttons. “Who's sucking it in now?” she asked. “There’s space in here for dessert” she murmured. “They are really good, even if the portions are tiny.” Then she added “I should know, I took about 10 yesterday.”

“So you’re the pig who finished them for me!” he mocked. “And I had only had 15 of them.”

They wandered over to the dessert table at the buffet. In Swiss style these were heavenly sweets of all sorts, but served in bite-size portions. While most delegates made a show of frugality by taking one or two desserts, Daniel and Tracy happily ignored appearances in favour of appetite, each loading a full-sized plate with desserts, earning disapproving looks from other delegates and the waiters. Back at their table Tracy grabbed a mini raspberry tart and popped it into Daniel’s mouth. He bit into it, savouring the flavours and swallowed it down, then fed Tracy a mini lemon meringue. They continued in this vein until they realised that not only their plates were empty, but the area had cleared as all the delegates had returned to the hall for the next presentation.

“Oh crap, how did we miss the call?” wondered Tracy, “we better get in there.” They walked in and sat together towards the back, far more interested in one another than in the discussion panel Daniel read on the conference program: 'Your clients are using social media to make buying decisions – are you there?'

“Just got to check a few emails” Tracy whispered and took her iPhone out of her bag. Daniel pretended to look ahead at the panel but glanced at her surreptitiously. It was strange to see so much he remembered about her mingled with her new, well-fed look. Whereas the Tracy he remembered used to perch lightly in chairs, too active and wired to sit still for long, this grown up version filled her seat completely, clearly happy to rest at ease. Her butt and hips bulged out sideways under her weight and pushed out slightly over each side of the chair. Her ample thighs spread out, a soft foundation on which rested her plump belly, nicely stuffed from their lunch. Her breasts had filled out from pert little B cups back in the day to a pair of heavy womanly melons.

Her eyes were the same, blue and twinkling, naughty and inviting temptation. Her dark hair was longer and hung in waves over her shoulders. It used to be shorter he recalled, she used to rock the Posh Spice fringe cut at an angle. She had the start of a double chin he noticed, the skin under her chin filled out with a soft layer of flab. Her cheeks, not surprisingly were chubbier, soft pillows that just asked to be kissed softly. Despite her larger size, she still dressed very sexily, in fact he thought she looked rather sexier than she used to. The gym-honed female that typically adorned magazine covers no longer did it for him. As he had given in to his appetite and started to gain weight, he had come to appreciate it in others also; the plump picture that Tracy presented was Daniel's idea of perfection.

He became aware that her fingers had stopped typing at the speed of light and with a guilty start noticed that she had caught him checking her out. He looked fixedly at the panel without seeing anything and felt rather than saw Tracy move towards him. “Do you like what you see?” she breathed into his ear. “'Cos I sure do and I think you do too... unless that's a kayak in your pants.”

Daniel had to work hard not to laugh out loud at that and didn't trust himself to look at her. This gave her time to check out her former team-mate. Given their present location she had to ignore his rather obvious erection that he vainly tried to hide with a conference program. His thick black hair had thinned out slightly but she reckoned he had a while yet till it would change his look. His face was as good looking as always, slightly fuller cheeks of course, and a double chin made more obvious due to his collar and tie. For the rest his body seemed not just plumper but somehow more well-built. She couldn’t really define it but the Daniel she remembered was skinny, a lithe runner’s build. Now his frame seemed more sturdy, wider and more substantial. Trying to work it out her gaze dropped to his chest then took in his gut, pouring out over his belt and filling his shirt completely. Her loins stirred again.

Tracy turned back to pretend to look at the panel on stage. The smile playing on her lips widened as she felt Daniel’s hand brush past her love handles and rest on her thigh. He leaned over towards her and asked in a whisper: “are you following this at all?”

“No!” she smothered a laugh.

He held out the program showing the remaining agenda for the afternoon. “Anything interests you here?”

“No, let’s head!”

Back