• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Confessions of married people

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orso

This thread is for those of us who are married, live with their significant one or are in an important relationship:

If our spouse/partner/significant one is not a BBW or a BHM, why did this happen?

I'll be the first to confess.

I am happily married and my wife is not a BBW. I am bisizal and I settled down rather late, therefore I had time to develop a number of meaningful relationships both with BBWs and with slim women. Those relationships never developped into a marriage or living together, some for sound practical reasons like being a few thousand miles away and neither of us being relocatable, or not being able to withstand the stress of being often alone for long periods because of my/our job; some because they were hopeless relationships even if they looked quite OK; some because I made a mess of perfectly good ones.

Anyhow last time I fell in love - a rather romantic story - it was with a slim woman. Things this time worked well, we began living together 24 years ago and married 2 years later.

So, now you know why I am not married to a BBW. Any other confession?

Latest posts

Back