confessions

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by liz (di-va), Apr 2, 2009.

1. Apr 2, 2009 #1

liz (di-va)

liz (di-va)

liz (di-va)

I don't know if this thread'll work or not, but it seems like we need a confessions thread in this forum too.

I need somewhere to confess that I am enamored of the dents (?) in my belly...the parts where it goes in before going out again. Or out before it goes in again. The ins and outs of the folds. Plus the part that sits on my thighs. All very soft and lovely. And hard-working! And cute. I don't necc want any of this bigger or smaller (note, this isn't on the WG part of the board), I just like it. :)

ThatFatGirl likes this.
  2. Apr 3, 2009 #2

Captain Save

Captain Save

Captain Save

never had a 40

Hi!

I think it's a very admirable thing to be enamored of the things that make you unique in regards to the indentations in your belly. While I know what I like and I won't compromise how I feel about it, I confess I still feel a twinge of selfishness and guilt over finding something attractive about a woman that some women have not yet accepted.

Haunted likes this.
  3. Apr 5, 2009 #3

liz (di-va)

liz (di-va)

liz (di-va)

Yeah...I guess I have some sense of how that feels, but I don't *really* know what that's like. Must be weird to be in those shoes.

Slightly apropos, I'm always struck by the contrast that can occur between how that part of the body feels and how it looks (I am speaking here as the person being fat). It feels so nice to touch, and then you might see it in the mirror and at that point think--oh right! this is supposed to be ugly. Look: cellulite; folds; a tummy that sticks out--at all; signs of aging. Because of the barrage of public imagery, I mean; you are reminded suddenly that it's not "right." But if you can shortwire all that acculturation, it's an interesting feeling. A nice feeling. To have all the senses catch up with each other, I mean. Because there's no way around the fact that bellies feel nice. So maybe they look nice too. :)

ETA: I didn't mean that like it's hard to believe! (that bellies look nice) I just am pointing out the funny way that things work. Okay! Overexplaining. Y'all know what I mean. :)

Tad likes this.
  4. Apr 6, 2009 #4

Captain Save

Captain Save

Captain Save

never had a 40

Sounds like someone is starting to realize that image (what the media sells us) and positive association (the pleasant experiences enjoyed firsthand by something nice) are two different things. With the example of bellies, I think this is pretty elementary to the average FA. Others are not so quickly learned, like the example of insurance rates for the young driver (under 25) and for the experienced driver (over 35). I only use that example because I work mostly with people in their early twenties, and they hate me when I tell them what I pay at 39. In either case, it's nice to have that kind of thing click in one's own head.

5. Apr 6, 2009 #5

superodalisque

superodalisque

superodalisque

me too! when i sit a certian way without a bra i have 4 rolls on my side that i like very much. i also have thigh rolls that i like. when i'm on my hands and knees i now have some serious michelain thighs.

6. Apr 6, 2009 #6

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

IC that at times I've deliberately driven on rough roads, just to feel the resulting jiggle :D

bubba350 likes this.
  7. Apr 7, 2009 #7

Tau

Tau

Tau

IXAMXDECADENCE

This has potential squick factor but I'm sharing anyway! When i was younger i was obsessed with being clean because I'd been told that fat people, on top of being fat and daring to actually exist, also smell bad. Three years ago,I stuck a finger in the crease of flesh where my thigh curves into my punanie and took a whiff. Now, I've long been enamoured of the smell of my pussy but had avoided the rest of my bits - like the skin under my belly and breasts or at the creases on my elbows. I honestly cannot tell you the immense relief I felt when I realised I like the smell - a whole lot:wubu: I love the smell of me, all of me, and that nightmare of being the stinky fat girl is gone. I'm still clean LOL! and BO is a no-no but I just enjoy the scent of myself

Wayne Kerr likes this.
  8. Apr 8, 2009 #8

Captain Save

Captain Save

Captain Save

never had a 40

I confess I'm almost jealous at not having similar things about my own body to appreciate! In reality, I have little to complain about; my body gives me very little grief until I do something blatantly unwise to it (usually alcohol or food related.) Given time, and a new employer, I can imagine having the same privileges the rest of you have enjoyed so far, like bumpy roads and pleasant scents.

9. Apr 8, 2009 #9

Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde

Miss Jayde

I confess I count down the days until I have the house to myself so that I can eat as much as I want, and not try and suck my tummy in to look slim...and not feel guilty!:D

10. Apr 9, 2009 #10

liz (di-va)

liz (di-va)

liz (di-va)

I enjoy tummy clap sounds! Esp in the morning...they kinda still surprise me, which is ridiculous. They might even help me wake up, who knows :).

bubba350 likes this.
  11. Apr 9, 2009 #11

Blackjack

Blackjack

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa

Tummy clap sounds FTW.

Just wanted to say that. (And subscribe to this thread :p)

12. Apr 12, 2009 #12

Captain Save

Captain Save

Captain Save

never had a 40

Tummy clap sounds made by a lady hold a special place in my heart; guys, you know what I'm talking about, right?:p

13. Apr 13, 2009 #13

Your Plump Princess

Your Plump Princess

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows

I Confess I am truely amazed and obsessed with the little rolls I have on my hips that are part of my stomach [I think? .. LOL. Hard to explain?]

I Love them! I LOVE THEM! I love grabbing them and pulling them.

..Eep. -Hiding now-

14. Apr 13, 2009 #14

goodthings

goodthings

goodthings

i confess that i said no to sex yesterday because i was not attracted to the guy, I am finally realizing that if I dont want to I dont have to!:doh:

15. Apr 13, 2009 #15

Dism4l

Dism4l

Dism4l

Skewed Perspective

I LOVE FAT CHICKS!!! :smitten::smitten::wubu:

Hehe sorry, I just had a sudden compulsion...:happy::blush::D

Leonard likes this.
  16. Apr 13, 2009 #16

SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren

I confess....I absolutely love fat men....but am generally a shy person, so sadly not much luck with a love life blaaaah

JoyJoy and KnottyOne like this.
  17. Apr 13, 2009 #17

liz (di-va)

liz (di-va)

liz (di-va)

no, that's good! that's what a confessions thread is all about...a place to put random surges of thoughts that overflow, esp happy ones like that :).

18. Apr 20, 2009 #18

liz (di-va)

liz (di-va)

liz (di-va)

I find what happens to the booty crease when you lie on your stomach fascinating. Like...how all the butt mass settles down when it's not being sat on, but hanging around On Top. Makes some interesting shapes.

19. Apr 22, 2009 #19

Captain Save

Captain Save

Captain Save

never had a 40

I confess a desire to learn French, if for no other reason than to understand the quotes of your signature.

20. Apr 22, 2009 #20

BigBeautifulMe

BigBeautifulMe

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.

Google Translate and/or Babelfish are your friends. ;) Not that learning French isn't a wonderful goal!

I looked Liz's siggies up a while ago. They say:

Butter! Give the Butter! Always the butter!

and

Love, love! Always love!

I'm sure Liz will correct me if Google Translate led me astray. :)