Congratulations! I have arrived!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Dr. P Marshall

No, I'm not a complete arrogant jackass. It's the title of a song and I thought the sentiment was funny and it seemed an introductory post would be a good time to use it. I have snuck a few posts onto various threads, so I thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself. I'm an FFA and have been since my first crush when I was just a wee lass. I just recently, however, realized that the guy in my life has to be a BHM. A cute, nice, thin guy just doesn't have that extra special effect on me that a BHM does. I had never heard these terms FFA, BHM, etc until about 6 months ago. (I'm almost 30 so I guess I've been living in a bubble) I found this board and shamelessly lurked for several months, then finally decided to join. I love this board. First off, the eye candy is spectacular. But more importantly, the thoughtfulness and general good will of the posters here is impressive. You BHMs make me that much happier I'm an FFA and my fellow FFAs, I feel I am in excellent company. You seem like a terrific group of women. So, I have arrived and am officially here. Oh, and I'm not a doctor, the username is unrelated so sorry, no free medical advice (that you should take anyway).

Solarbip

Hello me lady. *tips hat*

Welcome. :)

Got any pics of you I can see? :batting:

Dr. P Marshall

I don't have a scanner at the moment, so I don't have any candid shots of myself on my computer to upload. The only pix I have are some my friend took for her photography class. They're sort of arty and dark and make me look like a floating head, but you can get a general idea since I have black hair. I'm kind of nervous about posting this, but oh well.

Solarbip

I don't have a scanner at the moment, so I don't have any candid shots of myself on my computer to upload. The only pix I have are some my friend took for her photography class. They're sort of arty and dark and make me look like a floating head, but you can get a general idea since I have black hair. I'm kind of nervous about posting this, but oh well.

You are a freaking CUTIE! Wow, hey there. :wubu: :smitten:

Ryōri

Built Like a Teddy Bear
welcome to the boards punch is by the door and snacks are in the kitchen, feel free to help yourself.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Hello, Dr! Thanks for the introduction, and you are braver than I (never posted a public pic and never will!).

Dr. P Marshall

Hi all! Thanks for the kind words and welcomes.

Solarbip - you're a cutie yourself(except when you're bleeding from the forehead - ouch!

Melian - I almost chickened out a million times on the picture, believe me I understand.

Dionysus Voice - You're pretty easy on the eyes yourself, mister. Loved the pictures with the baby. And to answer your question, I guess I was nervous because I'm sort of a private person normally. This is the first internet board I've ever joined and I'm pretty sure I"m the last person on earth without a myspace page. I've been pretty honest about my thoughts and feelings in some of the other posts I've answered around Dimensions and I guess the picture feels like one more layer of anonymity has beent taken away. I also, I thought the picture was pretty "posed," so I felt like a dork, but I don't take a lot of pictures and when I do, they're with film. I need to join the modern world and get a digital camera, I know.

p.s. If a post similar to this shows up, sorry for double posting, but when I hit submit reply on the first response I'd composed, everything went blank on my screen.

StridentDionysus

Señor Member
Welcome! :bow:

You are gorgeous :smitten: . Id say more but I have a dry brain at the moment :/. Maybe... hmmm... what else?... GOT IT!

You'll have a blast here :D

William

Hi Dr. P

You are a lovely lady and I hope that you become a regular..

William

No, I'm not a complete arrogant jackass. It's the title of a song and I thought the sentiment was funny and it seemed an introductory post would be a good time to use it. I have snuck a few posts onto various threads, so I thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself. I'm an FFA and have been since my first crush when I was just a wee lass. I just recently, however, realized that the guy in my life has to be a BHM. A cute, nice, thin guy just doesn't have that extra special effect on me that a BHM does. I had never heard these terms FFA, BHM, etc until about 6 months ago. (I'm almost 30 so I guess I've been living in a bubble) I found this board and shamelessly lurked for several months, then finally decided to join. I love this board. First off, the eye candy is spectacular. But more importantly, the thoughtfulness and general good will of the posters here is impressive. You BHMs make me that much happier I'm an FFA and my fellow FFAs, I feel I am in excellent company. You seem like a terrific group of women. So, I have arrived and am officially here. Oh, and I'm not a doctor, the username is unrelated so sorry, no free medical advice (that you should take anyway).

Dr. P Marshall

Strident, Cartman and William - Thanks for the kind words, it's nice to be here. Everyone seems very nice. I hope to become a regular around these parts too. There's so much interesting stuff going on here, this place can be a little addictive.

JoeD43

I'm a late comer in saying Hi and welcome. but Hi and Welcome :) I have been somewhat sporadic about reading the boards so I missed your intro until now.

Latest posts

Group builder