• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Contest (12 of 12)-by Scott Guthrie (SSBBA, Contests, SciFi, Interspecies sex. ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
SSBBA, Eating Contests, Sci Fi Drama, Inter species sex, ~XWG – an alien with a voracious appetite captivates an earthling as both fend off the forces of galactic evil, then joins with other species in enjoying a prize unimagined on any world.

Contest
By Scott Guthrie, a.k.a. Karloon

[Editor's Note: This 12 part novella, whose author until recently was unknown, is the largest work in the Dimension's Anonymous Archives.

It combines sci fi with erotic fantasy that goes far beyond the usual limits of our collection. The plotline does have elements of ****, lactation, and a few other things. However, because of the diverse species in the story involved from a Weight Related POV, and because it has historically been part of the Library, we have decided to include it in our migration project anyway.

With some minor tweaking to give the tale a consistant point of view and tie up some loose ends, as well as insert logical chapter divisions, we have remained essentially true to the original. Hopefully this story will be appreciated for its literary value and not prove too controversial.]

Chapter 1 – the First Contest

Setting:
A very large fairgrounds with many tents of exotic designs. The most noticeable difference between this one and any other is the assortment of creatures... Not only the ones on exhibit, but the intelligent species (or so some of them claim) enjoying the displays and various events. This is no surprise to one with a specific purpose, since only a few of his race (the Moglivites, masters of Moldavite stone technology) come to these events, and then not for the sport. As is typical he is here to investigate a rumor of illegal activities.

The timetable outside the main building lists many shows where the displayed animals will compete for prizes. Also, there are several contests where all species are welcomed to attempt to prove they are the best.

As the nameless Moglivite looks at his combination; chronometer, translator, credit unit, and Swiss army knife (a nod to legendary Terran inventiveness of a prior century, a once dominant foreign culture he’d always admired for some reason) he notes that the All Species Pie Eating Contest is about to begin. He enters and is fortunate to find a seat not too far from the arena.

As he sits down, a multi-armed Tenacen asks if he'd like a program. He smiles (Moglavites, and others as well, always smile to a Tenacen. To them it is a sign of courage and fortitude) as the Mog places the edge of his watch against the Tenacean's credit reader. The Tenacean bends his six legs in respect as he hands the Mog a folder describing the contest rules and the competitors.

The rules are simple, each competitor is given pies of it's choice amounting to twenty five percent of it's weight. The contest lasts for six standard time units and the one who finishes the most wins. If a contestant finishes their allotment first, stewards will bring what remains of the contestants who have admitted their inability to continue. There have been few times that the winner has been decided by how much they have consumed beyond their assigned amounts, but rumor has it that a modified being is competing.

The Moglavite glances over the list of ten final contenders and decide it will give him no help. His eyes pause on the picture of the winner of the last two years. She appears to be an average looking centaur mare, except for the extreme fullness of her breasts. He reads her stats:

Jaleka Hashun, Home planet: Drillax, Species: centaur, Weight: 1200 tares, Previous victories: Last two all species pie eating contests.

The Mog looks up as the illumination over the seating area is dimmed and the contestants enter. His translator beeps to signal confusion as the audience makes an assortment of noises, many are cheering, but some laugh as a massive Galookan is rolled in on a multi-wheeled cart. The announcer waves his wings for silence.

He flies to a ledge overlooking the arena before explaining the rules and introducing the contestants. As he squawks and and all listen to the translation, the Mog studies the contestants.

'And the Megacinos have reportedly tried to rig this contest', he muses to himself. 'The previous winner, a Drillaxan Centaur, is not suspected because of her previous wins.'

Glancing at her he wonders if she eats anything except at the contests. 'Since she only competes in this contest, she doesn't have the problem of her increased weight forcing her to eat more to win.'

The announcer finishes and the Mog removes a visual scanner from his cloak.
With an almost musical screech from the announcer, the contest begins. The Moglavite constantly scans the competitors and are amused as several of them eat as though it was a speed contest. When the end of the first time period sounds, they are all still eating, but the speed eaters are rapidly slowing and the Mog mentally bets that none of them will finish their assigned pies or last through the third period.

By the end of the second period, two of the speed eaters have stopped with almost half their food remaining. The third one is still eating, but pain is visdile in his face. During the third period, he quits and another competitor passes out just as the period ends.

The Moglavite studies the remaining competitors. Of the six remaining, only the Grexan and the Centaur are over halfway through their pies. The Galookan is less than halfway and you suspect he's competing just for the chance to add weight. (On his home world, only the heaviest are the rulers.)

The Mog watches the Grexan closely for any sign that his food is being teleported away. Glancing at the Centaur, you marvel at how much her abdomen has expanded from what she has already eaten. She munches on a slice as she looks at the remaining competitors and what the defeated have left. She smiles and motions to the attendant. Gulping down the slice, she tells him something which obviously takes him by surprise.

He runs to the announcer’s tower and, using his suction arms, climbs to the platform. The announcer listens for a moment before touching his com unit. "Beings of all worlds, Jaleka Hashun, winner of the last two contests, has announced that she intends to eat her assigned pie and everything the other competitors fail to eat. She says her reason is to prove that Drillaxans are the best. I pull a tail feather for her courage to reveal her goal at this point in the contest."

He reaches back, jerks a long feather from his ornate tail and hands it to his assistant, who takes it to Jaleka.

She smiles as she begins swallowing each bite without chewing. The other attendants roll the tables of the defeated contestants to her and add the pies to her greatly diminished stack.

The Mog frowns and looks back at the Grexan. Suddenly he realizes what has been botherring him. Glancing back at Jaleka, he watches her ponderous abdomen almost grow as before his eyes. Then, turning to the suspect, he smiles as he verifies to himself that his abdomen is no larger than at the start of the contest. Smiling, the Moglavite keys his transmitter and informs the announcer of this.

The announcer listens to the report and then signals to an attendant. He waits as the attendant leaves and then returns with a mobile scale.

"Beings of all worlds," The announcer begins. "Even though this contest is a test of those before us, there are some who would use this to increase their wealth. I have been informed that one of the competitors may be using false methods to win. If this is wrong, I give my apologies before."

He flaps and the scale is rolled to the Grexan. "The scale will prove if you are truly eating."

The Grexan glances around and then looks at the announcer. "I admit it. I was told that if I won, all my debts would be erased."

He leans his head back as far as possible, in acceptance of his guilt, and is led out of the arena.

The crowd gives an assortment of negative comments as he leaves. The local authorities will investigate to verify the likely involvement of the Megacinos, but the technique fits their modus operendi.

The Moglavite returns his attention to the remaining contestants and smiles in subdued awe as he watches Jaleka continue with renewed effort. Before the end of the fourth period, she has finished her pies and is continuing on with those brought to her. Her massively swollen abdomen is larger than any pregnancy would swell it and it rolls every time she readjusts her stance.

During the next time period, all but one of the competitors bow out and what remains is carried to her until the pile is as large as it was after three periods. Her face is covered with an assortment of colors from the various pies and you are amazed that she broadly smiles as each of the competitors gives up.

The end of the fifth and beginning of the last period sounds. She steps back, her massively pie bloated abdomen rolls, and for a moment, almost loses her balance. She looks at the spectators, reaches back with both hands, pats her heavy, turgid belly and smiles. Stepping forward until her mammoth breasts touch the pile of pies, she takes a deep breath and resumes stuffing them into her mouth. The building is silent except for the sound of her eating and the empty pie pans dropping to the floor. The last of her competition steps back and is helped away. she pauses her gorging to give him a wave and then attacks the quickly shrinking mound of pastries on her table.

As the end of the period approaches, it is obvious she will finish if she can continue as she has been. With almost a tenth of a period left she takes the final piece and shoves it into her mouth whole. With an amazing gulp, she swallows it into her unbelievably pie bloated abdomen. The crowd sits in silence as she motions for the scale. She carefully steps onto it. Her abdomen looks as if it must weigh as much as she did before. The display flashes for a second before it stabilizes at 2600 tares.

The crowd explodes in the various applause of their respective planets. She steps off the scales and carefully turns around, her humongously expanded belly threatening her balance with every step. She smiles as her heavy fleshy breasts bounce and shift with every turn. Finally she slowly walks out and the applause is even louder.

But the Moglavite has a deeper concern.

An attendant is there as she exits the arena. He ativates and adjusts his Moldavite-powered psychoviewer to connect with Jaleka's mind and records both ghe Centaur's thoughts and the sensory input she is recieving from others. She of course is totally unaware of the Moglavite tapping into her cranial receptors.

"I don't think anyone would have believed you could hold that much," he says in awe, staring at her monstrously bloated abdomen.

"It was a challenge to myself," she responds. "When I had him announce it, it just gave me that much more reason to do it. BURP! Ahh, I'm glad my room is next door."

The attendant smiles at her in admiration as they walk the short distance. He steps ahead and opens the double doors to her room.

Jaleka smiles, "When I left this morning. I only needed to open one door." She heavily waddles through the opening, bumping one side and her fur grazing the other. "Now two doors are barely wide enough."

The attendant hands her a wash cloth and then a towel as she cleans the remnants of the contest from her pretty face.

He glances at her ponderous belly and she laugh. "Go ahead and touch it. I can't reach back very far and a good massage will do wonders for my digestion."

He looks at her in surprise and sees the warmth in her eyes. Gently at first, and then firmer as she asks, he fondles and gently kneads her excessively stretched belly. She sighs in contentment, with occasional burps as her digestive system works on the incredible amount of food she forced into herself. She puts herself in a trance as her blood stream in flooded with nutrients. As she slips deeper into her trance, the attendant leaves, quietly locking the door to assure her of privacy.

For more than ten time units, she remains in her trance. Her body converting the amazing weight of pies into an equally amazing weight of flesh. Her sagging abdomen slowly rises as the rest of her body fills out. Her hips bulge and a heavy roll of flesh grows where her plumpening legs begin. The same filling happens with her lower shoulders and her equine breast bulges with new fat. Her upper arms swell noticeably and her face grows round and soft. Her ponderous breasts become amazingly more so. Her areolae grow larger as her bosom swells and actually bulges out on their own. Her large nipples also increase in flesh until they are larger than when they were erect.

As her digestive system finishes with what she had consumed, she drifts out of her trance.

"I wonder how much I've gained?" she mumbles as she waddles to the sleeping pad and collapses, her new flesh billowing as she quickly falls asleep.

“She is legitimate, but there is something not entirely right; still, there is nothing more for her for another year.” the Moglivite decides, disengaging his psychoviewer. What he fails to consciously note, because there is no way for his psychoviewer to probe beyond what the subject knows, is that his intuition is right. Jaleka is indeed the unwitting and innocent target of a greater and immediate threat.

The Moglivite, impeccably honest and unbiased, always seeking for justice and truth, knows his duty. It is why the Council pays for his services to keep interplanatary contests fair, and his job at this contest is done. But there is a doubt gnawing at his gut.

Latest posts

Back