• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Corporate Chubby (1-3) - by Samster (~BBW, Realistic, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samster

~BBW, Realistic, ~SWG - Work success comes from focusing on the job, not your body. Of course, such job focus can also impact the body...

Corporate Chubby 1-3
by Samster

[Author's prologue: Me and my business partner sat last Friday night in a city centre bar just several streets away from our firm's office. We are based in the Yorkshire city of Leeds and are a growing recruitment agency – all of which is very boring to you! But it sets the scene.

The topic of our conversation wasn’t the business, growth or even when we could next afford to upgrade our cars – but rather the phenomena we term the “office ass”. Anybody who works amongst office girls will know what I mean. We recruit young, greedy and more often than not attractive girls in the age range 21 through to 27 – which is pretty common for most consultants. We do employ some blokes but that’s not relevant or interesting here.

These ladies start as Trainee Consultants and progress quite rapidly (if they are any good) in terms of earnings. They are also sat on their arse from 8:30 am through to 5:30 pm with a ready supply of “treats” and “snacks”.

Occasionally they go out to visit clients and take them out for lunch and of course there are regular “team meals” after work when targets are hit etc. Factor into this they earn a good salary and life is quite easy – as long as they are prepared to sit on their arse for nine hours a day!

Needless to say those cute, toned little butts of the trainee consultants begin spreading very quickly! Before long their cute little trouser suits become more than a little snug and as that big ol bubble butt pops out. Six months in and they’ve upgraded to a new wardrobe of suits. I’m not saying these girls get majorly fat, but they pork up real quick from the athletic student type to the chubby office girl.

So that’s the background to the story.

The names of my characters are fictitious but the setting and characters are based on fact. I hope you all enjoy and your comments are welcome. I am posting the story in multiple parts, at least three over the following week.]

Corporate Chubby

Part 1 – Filling Out

Sally wiggled her way through the office car park, her stiletto boots clicking on the pavement with each step. It was a hot summer’s day and she couldn’t wait to get inside the air conditioned office. It was her second month as a recruitment consultant at Hays Richmond and she was adapting well. She’d made a £1,000 bonus in her first month and Sally was loving the extra money.

Her suit did, however, feel just a little tight and uncomfortable as it stuck to her in the hot sun. Sally was twenty two years old and had recently graduated from university – this was her first full time job. Through university Sally had played tennis competitively and had won several regional titles. The effect was her figure had remained trim. Since leaving uni the tennis had slowed down and Sally knew her figure had filled out just a little. She still won matches but it was becoming increasingly difficult.

Her butt had porked out just a little and looked especially big in her pin striped trouser suit, and a little belly had grown that just pooched out slightly when she wore tight jeans. Her perfectly tanned face had softened slightly and Sally promised herself she’d go on a serious diet. Of course, with her traditionally heavy physical activity she had never really had a need to diet and had never before evenconsideed it.

She finally made it into the cool office, tugging at her jacket and glancing round. The girl she sat next to, Claire, was already at her desk and tucking into a morning coffee and biscuit.

“Hey Sally” said Claire cheerfully “its hot out there!”

“It is, I’m glad we’re in here today”

“Yeah, do you want a coffee?”

“No” replied Sally “I’m trying to diet and that heat ruins my appetite.”

Claire shrugged, “Me too. I really need to lose weight…I put on a stone last year.”

Sally looked at Claire critically. No doubt she was good looking but no doubt she was chubby too. She had a big fat arse that wobbled when she walked and her jacket top looked tight round her chubby middle. She thought "No way could I get that fat!"

“No, Claire,” protested Sally. “You look really stunning!”

“Thanks…I had this new face treatment last night. How do I look?”

“Fabulous”

Then the first phone call came in. Sally sat down in her chair and took the call. It was some guy who had seen a job advert and had a million questions. She worked slowly through the interview and before long round herself reaching over for Claire’s chocolate biscuits. The guy on the phone was boring but Sally quickly did the math. Placing this guy would be good for commission!

And so the day progressed. At 11am Sally rose from her chair and walked over to the coffee room.

"I need to get some blood flowing in my legs!" she said to herself.

She smiled as she noticed her boss, Matt, watching her wiggle past. His eyes were glued to her sexy figure and Sally suspected, although she didn't formaly know, that he fancied her. Which was cool because he was good looking, rich and single!

On her second trip to the coffee room Matt joined her.

“Sally, how’s things?”

“Good thanks” said Sally as she poured herself a milky coffee.

“You know you get free Starbucks points if you keep hitting your targets don’t you?” he said handing over tockens.

“Wow! That's good news! I love their mocha frappucino!”

“Well take a break and go get yourself one”

Matt smiled as he watched the sexy consultant wiggle back out. No doubt she’d put on a little weight since her interview with him.

"Keep this up and you’ll really go far!" he thought.

As the months ticked by Sally grew more used to working in the office. She no longer felt lazy for sitting on her arse all day and the job was going well. She was making good money! She also discovered that her lack of exercise was no longer affecting her appetite - or rather making her feel guilty anout eating.. She snacked with Claire through the day and followed it up with trips to the local trendy bars after work. At lunch she would treat herself to a Starbucks or a tasty gourmet sandwich.

She grew used to that warm, satisfied and full feeling. She often missed breakfast and started the day feeling hungry – progressing with a heavy bloated feeling. Her former slim middle had softened into a belly and her formerly toned rear had spread into a slightly hefty bubble butt. Her suits had grown progressively tighter with the seams appearing perfectly tortured. Matt took advantage of Sally’s greedy nature and never missed an opportunity to treat the increasingly porky hottie.

One night Sally was working late. She had a key account that required some information emailing across. She was snacking on a chocolate bar as she rose from her chair and walked over to the printer. Her tight pencil skirt look like it truly was a size too small.

Sitting in the boardroom Matt and Will, the two company owners, watched out across the office.

“Wow…just look at her” said Will as he nudged Matt. For his part Matt already was deeply involved as he drank in the sight of Sally with his eyes.

“I already am. She’s so hot”

Will chuckled. He knew his partner's tastes in the ladies.

“Well, she's a little on the hefty side and I’ve been watching her get bigger. Look at that skirt! Her butt really is big!”

“Hey yeah! She’s totally hot and you know I like something to grab hold of”

“Don’t think I’d describe it the same way, I remember what she looked like at interview. But she’s hot, and she’s making us loads of money so I’m happy. But I suppose she’s married?”

“No she’s a Miss and I'm going crazy imagining that little chubette on a date”

“She looks like she’d clear her plate?”

“Yeah,” Matt said with a satisfied smile.

Sally walked back and noticed Matt staring at her. She smiled and tried to suck in her stomach. She opened the office door and swallowed her last bit of a Mars bar.

“Hi Matt”

“Hi there, I see you're working late?”

“Yeah, just getting the RBS account sorted. Emailing that Kate Morris all the details”

“Hey you shouldn’t be working this hard! How do you fancy a meal out?”

Sally smiled and placed a hand on her belly. She knew she'd hit paydirtwith Matt. Still, her skirt really was uncomfortably tight and a part of her felt she felt she needed to diet. But it wasn't the only voice in her head.

“I’m not sure. I’ve put on weight and I’m trying so hard to diet”

“I havn’t noticed you putting any on. It’s a Chinese Buffet and the foods great”

Will smiled as he listened to his partner reel Sally in.

“Well alright” giggled Sally, listening to the other voice in her head. “I suppose I could manage a bit to eat”

Matt was grinning as he rose from his chair, winking at Will as he did. Then he walked Sally out of the office and over to the Chinese Buffet. Sally sat her chubby rump down and ate through a plate of buffet food. Her skirt was precariously tight as she sat on fat arse and her chubby thighs pushed the seams almost to ripping point. The buttons on her blouse stretched as they struggled to hold in her expanded bust.

Overall she looked like an over indulged piggy - a look that was enhanced with each fork full of fattening Chinese food that went into her mouth. Eventually the stuffed piggy said “That was great Matt, but I’ve got stop. I need to diet”

“You don't need to diet. I think you look awesome”

“I’ve never been this fat before!” she moaned. “From now on I’m on a serious diet”

Matt smiled as he walked her to her car.

"We’ll see how your diet works out chubby," he smiled to himself.

Latest posts

Back