• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Corporate Worlds: Police State - by Samster (BBW's, Intrigue)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samster

BBWS, Intrigue

Corporate Worlds: Police State
by Samster

Chapter 1

ILLUSTRATION: http://fav.me/d5xcwxh

Jaylen had to give her client some credit. His assessment that every Corporate Worlds planet was security crazy was true. Everywhere she went there was security; drone’s, police and guards. Not good if your job was to steal billions of Corp Dollars from a major trading syndicate. The sheer volume of law enforcement was overwhelming. Jaylen guessed that was the idea; a massive show of force mixed with draconian prison sentences gave every Corporate Worlds planet a low crime rate.

But Jaylen wasn’t the average criminal. She wasn’t just interested in quantity; she wanted to understand quality.

For the past two months she’d been finding weaknesses. The main one she’d discovered was complacency. She was on the planet Kane Alpha in the Kane Star System; galaxies away from any frontier war or resistance movement. A massive Tiberium mining boom had brought wealth and prosperity to the system. On top of that the overwhelming force and sheer volume of security divisions caused operational confusion. Who really was in charge?

Early hours of the morning and Jaylen stepped onto the platform of Henderson Interchange skyrail station. She smiled; the station had one other passenger waiting for a train and two chunky, beefed up guards in the uniform of the Internal Security Services (ISS).

They seemed to be everywhere. Overweight bimbos in a sexy uniform with heels and guns. A very public law enforcement presence that also served to provide some eye candy for the Corporate World male population. The girls were always lookers, always fattened up and seemed to do very little. But they were armed and had arrest powers.

The two guards watched Jaylen’s approach. They remained in their standard stance; arms crossed across their bloated middles so they could reach for their gun or tasers at short notice. Both wore their comm link visors. At that very moment Jaylen knew their visors would be downloading all kinds of information about her. Of course that information would be false thanks to the worm that Jaylen’s client had installed in the Corporate Worlds security systems on Kane Alpha. It would tell them that Jaylen was a junior level executive employed by the Janescu Syndicate. High enough ranked to earn respect from them but not high enough to be left alone.

“You’re working late today, Miss Jaylen Carter” said the big blonde guard. She used a pleasant enough tone but Jaylen knew there was menace in the comment. It revealed at any point the ISS knew what you were doing.

Jaylen had never worn one of the visors but she guessed it fed into a massive computer system and told the guards what to say. Millions of data points would connect and flash a question up on blonde bimbo’s visor. She would then say exactly what she was supposed to. That, in Jaylen’s opinion, was the flaw in the system. Nobody working within it could think for themselves.

“The lollipops shine brightly.”

Guard Level 2, Kelsa Decala, stood confused. Normally her visor told her what to say instantly. So quick was its response that she normally didn’t even listen to what citizens said. This was one such occasion. Confused Kelsa glanced over her shoulder at her partner; Guard Level 1 Skyler Jackson. Skyler looked equally blank. With her visor still giving her no response Kelsa said:

“Please repeat that Miss Carter.”

“I asked when the train for Central station arrives.”

This time the response was instant.

“Five minutes and its running to schedule.”

“Thank you” said Jaylen.

Kelsa and Skyler stood and watched the last skytrain of the day arrive and depart. No passengers got off. The two guards were part of the ISS unit assigned to patrol Henderson Passenger Interchange. By day it was a busy road, skyrail and air shuttle station that served the sprawling office complex. At night it was quiet as the office towers closed for business.

“Last train departed” said Kelsa into her comm link.

“Only five more hours to go” said Skyler.

“Night shifts soooo boring.”

“You bet.”

The two began strolling along the empty platform; their heels tick tocking on the paving. Their visors were running a security scan for any homeless people might have chosen the skyrail station as a place to spend the night. The scan came back with nothing. Kelsa and Skyler yawned. The two guards returned to their checkpoint and sat down in front of the banks of security monitors and watched the data feed from the drones working their way around Henderson Passenger Interchange.

Nothing else happened until the morning shift arrived.

Guards Decala and Jackson would not have been so relaxed if they’d known where their data feed from their exchange with Jaylen Carter had led to. The giant ISS data stream had kicked into life and the exchange had landed on the computer screen of CEO Jaxon Kolani. Arriving in his expansive office early that morning the CEO responsible for ISS activity on Kane Alpha looked at the video feed. He listened to Carter’s nonsensical comment, the guard’s dumb ass response and then he watched Carter leave on the last skytrain to Central station. There he picked her up on more drone video feeds until she returned to her apartment in downtown Kane City.

Sitting opposite him was Executive Level 5 Dan Gray and Executive Level 4 Camilla Lazzaro. Gray was his IT chief and Lazzaro was responsible for guard units.

“You confirm that this Jaylen Carter has installed a worm in the system?”

“I’m not saying that Carter herself installed the worm” said Gray “but some other group has installed it prior to her arrival on the planet. Making that nonsensical comment was a mistake by Miss Carter as it flagged as an error on our systems. I then traced the worm this morning.”

“Do we know where the worm originated from?” asked Kolani.

Executive Gray’s smug smile vanished for a moment.“No, but we’re working on it…”

“Good. Link with central intelligence and see if there is any record from her on another planet or star system. Also link with the idiots at the KCPD (Kane City Police Department) and see if they have any record of Miss Carter.”

“Yes” nodded Gray “but it would greatly assist me if I had a DNA sample.”

Kolani turned to Executive Lazzaro. “I’m sure you can organise that?”

Lazzaro brushed a strand of blonde hair across her shoulder. Like the guards who fell under her command she was considered eye candy. A big women with too much boobs and botox she scraped through her quarterly competency assessments. Which, in the opinion of her superiors, made her ideal to command the bimbo’s with badges that made up the ISS’ uniform presence on the streets of Kane City.

“My units are static security so it would be difficult and disruptive to organise. I would suggest handing this to Shock Troopers and arresting Carter and interrogating her.”

“No” said Kolani “this Carter woman is up to no good. If we track her we could learn more.”

“Of course CEO Kolani” nodded Lazzaro “I made the suggestion only to learn your thoughts and will of course follow orders to…”

“Executive Gray” cut in Kolani “track this Carter woman. Report any patterns and then I will determine what action to take.”

“Yes CEO Kolani” said Gray.

“Do you wish my units to take any further action?” asked Lazzaro.

“No, requiring your units to think is likely to cause more trouble than its worth.”

“Yes CEO Kolani.”

Wiggle waddling her way out of the CEO’s office Executive Lazzaro was half relieved to have the meeting over and done with but also frustrated. Her units made up by far the majority of ISS personnel in Kane City and were the first point of contact for most trouble. Like this Carter woman. Sure, her guards were far from Phd level thinkers but they did their jobs. Usually.

Back in her office Lazzaro checked her reflection in the full length mirror and settled down behind her desk. She logged into the mass of data feeds and then her diary. She had a quiet day ahead; just what she liked. Maybe there would be time for a salon visit at lunch? Or maybe she could swing by Henderson? She could check the station out and then use one of the salon’s in the office complex?

Jaylen knew that security could view every street, shop, road or skyrail station in the Kane City metro area. But with a population of over ten million she also knew it was impossible to track each individual unless you got yourself on a watch list. Jaylen had no indication she was on such a list but, with the nature of her mission, she always planned her movements carefully. Officially she was an executive level employee at the Janescu Syndicate so nobody would question her taking the skyrail train from Central station to office complex at Henderson. She just blended in with all the other travellers.

The skyrail ride gave her a view of the tall buildings that made up downtown Kane City and the ring of Goliath MST’s (Mobile Sentry Towers) the patrolled sky above the metro area. Each one had a command centre with an array of hi-tech sensory systems and some serious firepower. Under the command of the Corporate Worlds military they were the ultimate law enforcement tool. Jaylen mused on that. Within the local command and control structure where did the MST’s fit within ISS? Did ISS have any authority over the military?

Half an hour later the train slowed as it approached Henderson. About thirty miles out of downtown, Henderson was part of the Kane City suburban sprawl and was a giant office park built to cater for the trading syndicates flooding into the city thanks to the Tiberium boom.

Two huge office towers thrust up into the sky above the station. With the doors opening Jaylen stepped onto the platform. Daytime and it was busy. A squad of six guards was on the platform. It was a lot more than the usual ISS presence for a suburban station but Jaylen figured a good show was necessary for the wealthy trading syndicate workers.

Inside the stations main concourse Jaylen froze. Normally there were two guards at a checkpoint. Today the concourse was teeming with them. Were they looking for her? Had she done or said anything that could have raised suspicion? Jaylen didn’t think so.

“So why are all the porkers out today?” she asked herself.

Jaylen smiled at that comment; she’d learned the citizen of Kane City called the ISS guards “porkers” as an adaptation of the typical “pig”. It was a nickname well earned, mused Jaylen. Those girls were big.

Calming herself down and resting the urge to run like hell Jaylen stopped at a Galaxybucks coffee outlet. Whilst paying for an overpriced latte she scanned the crowds. At the centre of the porkers was an older woman in uniform. She had a red ribbon on her uniform and rank markings that suggested she was a senior officer. A rush of relief ran through her body. The mass of ISS presence was in response to a surprise inspection.

“Do you know who she is?” asked Jaylen to the Galaxybucks barista.

“She’s Executive Lazzaro, she’s in charge of the pork…ummmm…I mean ISS Guards in the metro area.”

“She’s even fatter than the usual porkers we have here” said Jaylen.

The barista smiled. “It’s all the donuts!”

“How do those girls move if there’s a security alert?” asked Jaylen.

“Oh they’re fat but they can be fast. They can kick butt too. Most of them are ex Poweball jockette’s or ex military” said the barista.

“So they were almost good enough at real jobs?”

“Yeah I guess, but don’t let one of them hear you say that.”

“You bet. Thanks.”

Taking her coffee Jaylen walked casually across the concourse. It was time to head to the office tower and do a little more digging into the activities of the Janescu Syndicate. If she was going to steal all their money she had another three weeks to play with.

From the middle of the huddle of ISS guards Executive Lazzaro’s visor told her that Jaylen Carter was walking past. She felt a rush. Something was going to kick off with this Carter woman. Lazzaro knew enough that she’d better make sure her guards didn’t screw up. Taking the Henderson commander, Sub Executive Rakka Cepelak, aside she said:

“I just transferred you data on Jaylen Carter” said Lazzaro “I want you to tell me via private channels every time she steps on this unit’s territory.”

“Yes Executive Lazzaro” said Cepelak “should we take action?”

“No, just report to me.”

“Via private channels?”

“Yes” nodded Lazzaro “I want to know when she’s here and I want you to keep me informed.”

“Should I instruct my guards to watch Carter?”

“No but make sure this unit is operating at maximum level. This Carter woman is a person of interest to CEO Kolani.”

“I look forward to the opportunity to excel”

After the inspection was finished Sub Executive Rakka Cepelak sat in her small office and watched the video feeds of Jaylen Carter. An ex marine with ambitions Rakka saw there was opportunity for advancement here.

Possibly? There was also an opportunity for trouble. If CEO Kolani was watching Jaylen Carter personally he would also be watching her unit up close and in action. She needed to make sure her girls were sharp. Rakka sighed at that thought; the best she’d ever managed to get out of her guards was competent.

Latest posts

Back