Corsets

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Does anyone know where to buy a good one? Not for anything extreme like reshaping, but i dont want a stupid lacy one. I want to wear it out for fun and style ;)

Looking for a nice one, either leather or fabric with nice boning or firm shaping. It needs to be strong enough to emcompass my curves!

If physical location, preferably in toronto, but if online needs to be good quality.

GoodDaySir

Years ago, I made my own duct tape corset. It was for a halloween costume and it looked really cool, but Im definitely looking for a well-made corset now.

emilybrown

Few Months back, I had purchased the corset from Isabellas Passion. It is an australian based online lingerie store deals in all kinds of lingerie and I think they deal internationally too.

My corset was black color, strapless type, princess line, adjustable lace up back and leather made and its quality was just awesome. It cost me A$64 and I think its little bit high but in front of clothing's quality, cost didn't feel too much. I liked it very much.

Let me share the pic of my purchased corset......................

Skye23

I'd get myself to the nearest Renn Faire and look around. Many times you'll find a vendor there who does custom corsets - specifically to your measurements, with you choosing the fabrics etc. I got a custom made, steel boned, Victorian under-bust laced corset made with a different fabric on either side that could be reversed. One side has black brocade with silver roses, the other side has pirate skulls (Lady & Wench). Its stunning, and cost accordingly. But it fits like I was born in it. Usually they can't do the corsets during Renn Faire Season, they take your measurements and you order and its delivered later.

Tabitha1950

Oh my I haven't worn one since my wedding. I know my daughter got a simple white one for under clothes from Davids Bridal.

Latest posts