• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Costumes by fatmanrocks (SSBHM, ~FFA, XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatManRocks

SSBHM, ~FFA, XWG Single White Princess seeks Big Handsome Hutt for feeding, belly play, light bondage

Costumes
by FatManRocks

“Hold still,” she said as she lifted his side roll. It started at his moobs and then draped around to his back, almost completely encircling him. It was a deep crease, too, and required several passes with the airbrush to get the makeup applied fully. Finally, she let the roll drop gently back into place, then gave it a couple of spritzes to even it out. She looked at it, satisfied. “There; good.”

“Can I get up?” He asked, slowly waving a hand fan across his face and chest.

“Not yet. Let it dry.”

“I’m hungry.”

“Already called it in. Double order of pad Thai and so on, on its way.”

Jason grunted Okay, then shifted in his seat and set his body jiggling.

“Seriously, honey. You’ll mess it up.”

“Sorry.”

“Etta will be here any minute, and then we’ll do the blending and mottling.”

“Mottling?”

“It’s all in the details, babe.”

Jason and Jessie had been together for five years, and this was their fifth Halloween as a couple. They’d actually met at a Halloween party – he’d come as Leatherface, the big, lumbering psycho from the chainsaw movies, and she’d come as an axe-murdered cheerleader. It was practically love at first sight.

He gained sixty pounds that first year, Jessie so eagerly encouraging his appetite that she’d given no thought to the coming Halloween until it was upon them. He’d gotten too fat for most off-the-rack rentals, and she refused to give into the last-minute shame of a bed sheet toga. She rummaged through his clothes for any ideas and finally hit on Laurel and Hardy, since it actually called for him to wear a tight suit. He had plenty of those. Dressed up they were cute enough, she thought, but it wasn’t all that original. Or all that sexy.

Etta showed up just after the pad Thai arrived, and Jason sat and ate while the girls went to work blending colors and adding texture to their blubbery canvas. Etta had also brought over Jessie’s two-piece, which she’d just finished sewing that morning.

Jason let out a soft burp, and his belly shook. Etta looked up at him, “How you doing there?” He had just filled his mouth, so answered her with a nod and a wave of his fork.

Jessie laughed, “Are you kidding? Big plate of food, eating half-naked, and two gorgeous babes attending him? He’s in hog fat heaven.”

That got him laughing, and Etta sat up until the jiggling subsided and she could get back to work. “Go put on your bikini, Jess. See what you think. I’ve gotta go in about twenty.”

“Okay,” Jessie smiled. She grabbed the bag Etta brought and nearly skipped to her room. She had a feeling this year was going to be freakin’ awesome.

“Is it really metal?” He asked while he scraped the last of the noodles into a pile on his plate.

“Some bits.” She smiled, “I think you’re gonna like it.”

“No doubt,” he chuckled. “Hell, I already like it.” He took his last big bite and set the plate down, then considered the egg rolls. Etta noticed.

“Hang on. Before you get going on something else let me do your neck – well, your chins. You know.”

He nodded and popped in a quick dumpling. “Proceed.”

Suddenly Jessie squealed from the bedroom, “Holy crap is this HOT!”

The spring after Laurel and Hardy, she was browsing the bolts at a local fabric store and came across this luscious satin blend with fat white and blue stripes. She stared at it, and then giggled. It reminded her of one of her favorite young girl crushes: Obelix the Gaul, from the Asterix comics she used to read at the library. Then she flashed ahead, to a vision of her next Halloween with Jason, and smiled.

She’d make a pretty convincing Asterix, she thought. She’d have to dye her natural red hair a comic book blond and get used to a moustache, but she had great tits for a tank top. They’ll really pull the outfit together. Even her dog, an off-white mutt, could get in on the act – he was a perfect Dogmatix. And Jason would make an amazing Obelix. He’d need to let his hair grow so she could put in some braids, and she’d have to make sure his belly really filled the striped satin pants to come.

At his first fitting he’d had to hold them up. “A bit roomy,” he remarked.

She patted his belly through the material. “We’ve got six months to work on that.”

“Fair enough. Though you know how I can get carried away.”

“That’s okay, greedy one. I made these with plenty of extra to let out; they are deceptively big pants. So go for it.” And he did go for it. Come mid-October she had to let them out a full three inches, and he still very nearly burst out of them by the last of the parties. By the next Halloween he could barely get them up over his thighs.

Jessie walked out of the bedroom in the full outfit, and Jason stared, dumbfounded. His heart started to pound and his jaw dropped. Etta thought he might start panting. Jessie had put on the whole outfit from headdress to booties, and she looked dynamite. Her full body rocked the metal bikini, and she gave a devilish smirk as she twirled the chain dangling from the collar around her neck.

“Well hello, Jabba. I thought I’d caught a whiff of you.”

Jason’s chubby green hands patted his billowing yellowish forefront, and he rolled out his Jabba laugh, “Hoh, hoh, hoh…”

Etta grinned as she packed up the airbrush and her supplies. “Okay Slave Leia, I leave you to your Hutt.”

“Thanks for everything, Etta. He looks amazing.”

“And the bikini is incredible,” Jason smiled, already getting back into the egg rolls.

“My pleasure, you guys.” She pointed to some Jabba-colored cloth. “There’s his wrap. It’s stretchy material and I fitted it big – I figured you’d spend most of the time sitting and need the wider circumference.”

Jason nodded but kept silent, because egg roll. Etta continued, “But you might want some extra safety pins if he’s going to keep eating like that.”

“That’s a safe bet.”

Their third year they’d gone Old Hollywood again, this time as Orson Welles and Rita Hayworth. It was a bit of a cheat since those two weren’t together when Welles was really big, but Jason had gotten way fatter than Welles was anyway, and Etta had made her a stunning Gilda dress. Priorities, people. They looked great together, and the after-party diner meal kept him feasting till dawn.

Their fourth Halloween they’d gone Harry Potter: she was a sexy-schoolgirl Hermione and he, of course, was Hagrid. A really massive Hagrid. They were a hit – and she kind of liked how pervy it was – but between the hair, the beard, and the overcoat, Jason felt like he was going to pass out. All he did that night was sweat.

He recovered enough by mid-November to demolish more than his share of three different Thanksgiving feasts, but Jessie’s mind just kept nagging her about Halloween. He’d had such a bad time as Hagrid. But what could he go as next year? He’d only continued to blimp up since outgrowing their 550lb scale, and if the past years were any indication, he’d be a hundred pounds heavier by September. He was going to need a huge costume, one that would be light and stay cool. She thought again about the bed sheet toga. “No way, Jess,” she said to herself. “You’re better than that.”

Christmas came, and she giddily opened her presents as he opened, then munched away on his, all of it food. He’d given her Star Wars on Blu-ray, and as soon as she opened it the idea hit her. She didn’t mention it to him until they were watching Jedi together the next evening. At the first good shot of Jabba with Leia lying at his belly, she hit pause and looked at him.

He looked over at her, then back at the TV. “What?” She grinned and pointed at the screen.

“Um, Halloween.”

He looked at the screen and laughed nervously as his dick twitched to life and started to stiffen. This, he knew, was a great idea.

“He’s gigantic. You really think I’m fat enough to be Jabba the Hutt?”

Jessie leaned over and gave him her best Yoda. “You will be.” She squinted at him. “You will be…”

There were audible gasps when they entered the party. She had stuffed him all year for this, and he was waddling around now at nearly seven hundred pounds. He’d kept his hair long and dyed it green, but was clean-shaven everywhere else. His torso was totally smooth, making him look even softer than usual. His wrap, like an endless sarong, encircled his belly at the equator then hung down in front to hide his legs. In back, it hung far enough to drag on the floor like a tail. Every step lifted his belly and sent it wobbling. His back-and-forth sway got the whole wrap moving, and it actually looked like he was slithering. The gasps were quickly replaced by laughter, whoops, and applause. He held up a fat hand in salute, and Jessie – filling every shining inch of that bikini – curtsied, her breasts threatening to overflow the brass cups. She stood back up and swung her hips as she led her Hutt to his chair. Their friends knew his size well, and were prepared with a reinforced bench. The table beside it was kept ready with snacks.

People were already snapping pictures, and Jessie willingly posed as Slave Leia beside her Hutt master, Jabba. The whole thing excited her so much she found it impossible to stay cool; in every picture, she was giggling.

Jason tugged softly on the chain and she came closer. “What are we going to do next year?” He asked, “How do we top this?”

“Next year?” She smiled down at her big, flabby gangster, “Well, this bikini feels fantastic, and I don’t think there’s a size limit on Hutts, so…”

Jason’s eyes glinted. Jessie kissed his cheek and posed for another shot. He licked his lips, and smiled for the camera.

Back