• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Cow Fantasies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat_is_Good

insert surprised pikachu face here
I wear a VR goggle that renders my body to look like a cow, and a voice calls from above, and it says I should reach the wanted weight, six hundred pounds. Whenever I cry out, it's replaced by cow sounds in the headset I'm wearing.
I get fed constantly with a trough, every day, every hour, whenever I'm awake. As I grow, the fat me as the cow also grows in pain.
I'm being milked whenever I'm at the fullest, just like a cow.
And when I reach six hundred pounds, my virtual reality ends with myself being cut to pieces for meat, and I remove my goggles and then look at what I have become, a cow, mentally and physically.

Latest posts

Back