• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

CPAP - new user.....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet_Beauregard

OK, about 3 months ago I was diagnosed with a mild case of sleep apnea. I have RELUCTANTLY (to say the least) accepted this. On Friday I received my CPAP and mask (nasal pillows) and used them for the first time last night.

I'm not impressed. I felt no different this morning than any other. I also know I woke several times last night. I'm sure I was getting used to the mask and tube, blowing, etc. but I expected to feel at least a LITTLE better.

My boss uses a CPAP and he claimed he felt 100% better the following morning. I also saw an episode of The View where Rosie O'Donnell now uses a CPAP and she felt better the first day as well.

I didn't expect perfection, but geez....for all the grief I thought it would be different. I'm not jazzed in the least about using this thing, but if I have to I will. I know it will take some time to get into a regular routine, and I expect it will get better, but everything I've heard has been instantaneous results.

Anyone else use a CPAP? What were your results after once use? What can I expect after regular use?

Thanks!!! :)

Latest posts

Back