Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Fat.n.sassy

CelebratingNeurodiversity
Front: "I used to worry about getting fat...."

Back: "Now what will I have to worry about?!"

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
life is like a box of chocolates: delicious, fattening, sexy and over to quickly to worry about slimming.

lust4bbbws

biggurls Got The Good Best Love!!!!
Bigger The Ass The Better The Sex!!!!
If You Ain"t A Biggul Back Off!!!!
Give Curves Or Give Me Death!!!
More The Better When It Comes To Women
Ass Is Like Money You Never Have Enough

Bigtigmom

100% REAL, give it a try!
I know it's been a while since anyone posted on this thread but I'm new so I'm putting in my 2 cents!!

"FA's are just like kids, the bigger the present the more excited they get"

I totally need to make up this t-shirt- "I'm FAT, not DEAF" , keep your unsolicited opinions to yourself or I'll erase you and your stickly figured friends"

"If you stare for more than a minute I'm gonna have to start charging you"

"Don't be shy come to the SS/BBW side, we have cookies! (umm... well we HAD cookies)"

"I used to be thin, sorry you missed it"

"Step aside hater, you're taking up valuable viewing area for the real men"

Now who would wear those t-shirts?

spacedcowgirl

Beef on the Hoof
This is a great thread! Love these:

TOO BIG TO FAIL
and I used to have a sticker on the back window of my car that said:

"I'M the fat lady and I ain't singing shit!"
This is actually on a shirt already but I cant see wearing it in public. It says, " I didnt come here to impress none of you motherfuckers"
Thanks also to Baba Fats upthread for mentioning Herb Lubalin. I love typography so I'll be interested to learn more about him.

I always wanted a shirt to wear during races that would say on the back "Your ass just got passed by the fat lady" ;)

I also have a shirt by Heidi that says "I have a pretty face." It's very cool.

mz_puss

BigCutie
Some of these are pure gold, But my friend recently shared : " Once you have had fat & white nothing else tastes right " :D

gobettiepurple

I'm your huckleberry
My uncle has a shirt that says "I like gorditas" . . . hehehe :) Wish I would have thought of that, because that was my dads' pet name for me when I was younger, "his little gordita" [I have to admit, it annoyed me later on in life, especially given what it means] . . . I could have made a ton of money on that shirt! lol

blueeyedevie

Great Tread. Reminds me of what I use to say as a comeback as a kid... "yea I'm fat, so, Your ugly and if I wanted to do something about being fat least I could!"

ThikJerseyChik

Sweet & Salty ;)
....an old boyfriend and FA said this to me lovingly:

"Babe, bones are for dogs; meat is for MEN!"

yeah babyyyyyy! :wubu:

SexybbwChanel

My friend has a shirt that says, "I have 1001 problems but my size isn't one of them." She said it was actually a man's shirt, so that can be taken several ways!! lol:p

Personally, I loved the got milk/cookies one and I nearly fell on the floor reading the "I'm the fat lady and I ain't singing shit!"!!!! lmao

I do have a t-shirt that says Size Matters but it has a diamond ring on it.;)

FlabbyFrank

I GOT A BUN IN THE OVEN (AND A PIE, AND A LASAGNE, AND A CASSEROLE AND A...)
I've always loved lasagne, so I love this one, it reminds me of a funny story from my childhood. When I was little, for some reason I often heard an initial "L" on some words as an "M" (we had a "minoleum floor" in our kitchen, for example). One day in kindergarten our teacher asked us all what our favorite food was, and I said "masagne" and of course everybody laughed! When I got home I was furious and said to my Mom "Why didn't you tell me it was "lasagne"!?" She said "It sounded so cute the way you said it!" Cute, my foot, it was embarrassing! But then Mom has a friend in Switzerland who taught herself English and does pretty good with it, considering, but the message on her answering machine says "It would very much enjoy me for you to leave a message" and Mom won't tell her that's not really how you say it in English because she thinks it's cute.
I like this one, too: 16. "Thin people are beautiful,but fat people are adorable" -Jackie Gleason I know just what he means, a lot of thin people are pretty, in an elegant, look-but-don't-touch sort of way, but chubby folks are just so cute and much more squeezable.
And now for a few of my own:
1. (On one side) "Thin is NOT in" picture of stick figure with frowny face :-( (On other side) "Fat is where it's at!" picture of nice, plump person with BIG smiley face :))) ( ))=extra chins)
2. FAT IS PHAT!!!
3. For the pear-shaped women:Hips are hip!
4. Proud member of The Butts 'N Guts Club
5. On the back of shorts: Say "Cottage Cheese!"
6. Of course I want fries with that!
7. ABS OF FLAB (I've always joked that if I ever make a workout video (ick) that's what I'd call it)
8. I'm not pregnant...But I was "expecting" you to ask
9. I'm not pregnant...And I didn't swallow a beach ball, either!
10. Get PLUMP or get DUMPED
11. It's all about FATITUDE!
12. Or simply "SIZE MATTERS"
I GOT A BUN IN THE OVEN (AND A PIE, AND A LASAGNE, AND A CASSEROLE AND A...)
I've always loved lasagne, so I love this one, it reminds me of a funny story from my childhood. When I was little, for some reason I often heard an initial "L" on some words as an "M" (we had a "minoleum floor" in our kitchen, for example). One day in kindergarten our teacher asked us all what our favorite food was, and I said "masagne" and of course everybody laughed! When I got home I was furious and said to my Mom "Why didn't you tell me it was "lasagne"!?" She said "It sounded so cute the way you said it!" Cute, my foot, it was embarrassing! But then Mom has a friend in Switzerland who taught herself English and does pretty good with it, considering, but the message on her answering machine says "It would very much enjoy me for you to leave a message" and Mom won't tell her that's not really how you say it in English because she thinks it's cute.
I like this one, too: 16. "Thin people are beautiful,but fat people are adorable" -Jackie Gleason I know just what he means, a lot of thin people are pretty, in an elegant, look-but-don't-touch sort of way, but chubby folks are just so cute and much more squeezable.
And now for a few of my own:
1. (On one side) "Thin is NOT in" picture of stick figure with frowny face :-( (On other side) "Fat is where it's at!" picture of nice, plump person with BIG smiley face :))) ( ))=extra chins)
2. FAT IS PHAT!!!
3. For the pear-shaped women:Hips are hip!
4. Proud member of The Butts 'N Guts Club
5. On the back of shorts: Say "Cottage Cheese!"
6. Of course I want fries with that!
7. ABS OF FLAB (I've always joked that if I ever make a workout video (ick) that's what I'd call it)
8. I'm not pregnant...But I was "expecting" you to ask
9. I'm not pregnant...And I didn't swallow a beach ball, either!
10. Get PLUMP or get DUMPED
11. It's all about FATITUDE!
12. Or simply "SIZE MATTERS"
You should just go ahead and get the shirts made, you don't seem to be to shy to wear it .

A belly shirt with and of flabby would be awesome especially at a Walmart
L

Tad

mostly harmless
Wow, Frank dug way back in the archives ro find this one after over eight years! But it is a great topic, so I'm kind of glad that he did.

And almost apropos the topic, I saw an oven mitt recently with the message "I'm beautiful and I eat a lot." I didn't quite dare buy it for my wife :p