• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Creaking Floorboards

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggirlluvher

I might have been in denial about it for the last few weeks but it's starting to creep, or should I say creak, up on me.

I'm in an old apartment with wooden floorboards. I've noticed some of them in the hallway are looser and noisier than others when I walk along them. I'm at my heaviest now, 250lbs, and wonder if that has had an effect on them.

I remember I was at a friend's house for the Superbowl and I walked down the hallway leading to the kitchen for the first time since I had arrived there. He and his gf were in there and she asked if it was me approaching. That moment marked me because I happened to have been maybe the 2nd heaviest guy there. The other guy was shorter than me but might have been heavier. I wasn't aware I was walking particularly heavy but I figure there must have been something. Or maybe it was some deductive reasoning on her part, with the tangible proof of my footsteps, that it would be me.

Has anyone noticed or been made to notice any differences in their flooring over time or with their possible gaining?

Latest posts

Back