• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Creamery Gold - by Anonymous (~BHM, ~~WG Drug, Domination, Force Feeding, XXWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zachi

~BHM, ~~WG Drug, Domination, Force Feeding, XXWG -A male bodybuilder gains from a mysterious tan enhancer

Creamery Gold
By Anonymous

(This story has been edited, reformatted and migrated
from the Weight Room Anonymous Alcove archive.)

Part 1

The three friends waited restlessly in the studio. They worked out together and had yet to get in their session at the gym that day. But the flier said "Big rewards donated by famous photographer Enzio to the winners of the Creamery Gold Contest for male teenage bodybuilders", so here they were along with another dozen eighteen-year old teenagers.

The loose clothing most of them wore could not completely conceal the signature of their chosen obsession: pants bulging over massive thighs, thick pecks that rippled as they twisted restlessly, huge biceps that strained even the most capacious shirts, but most noticeable of all to Enzio watching with growing excitement through the one-way mirror in the next room were how loosely on every boy even the tightest pants hung over the tight, hard-muscled bellies that were the proud result of the disciplined care they each exercised on the diet they fed their bodies.

"Or at least," murmured Enzio to his young assistant Debbie, "they look in good shape with their clothes on. Let's get all their clothes off. I want to check out those bellies for myself. You got the creamery gold?"

Debbie brought out the 15 canisters, so small really, one for each of the boys and Enzio, nodding with satisfaction, stepped with Debbie out to the studio to talk to the boys.

The boys all stopped murmuring and waited expectantly as Enzio stepped forward smiling. "Gentlemen, I think all the contestants for the Creamery Gold contest are here and I want you to know that Creamery Gold has donated $100,000 for me to award to the winners of the contest."

The boys gasped with surprise, each thinking how helpful a chunk of that money would be to their training regimens. The three friends- Johnie, Billy, and Davey- whispered excitedly to each other and agreed that they would split any winnings with each other. They were all three very similar in appearance. By chance they were all cutting up for a bodybuilding show to be held in a few weeks. It was great, they whispered, that their tight muscularity would pay off no doubt for this contest.

Johnie raised his hand and as Enzio nodded to him smilingly asked, "Ummm...we've never heard of Creamery Gold, what is it?"

"Good question, boys," said Enzio. "It's a new tanning agent. As a physique photographer I am particularly interested with this contest to see how this tanning agent affects your bodies and the look of your muscles. So we'll be taking videos of each of you today- and we've got posing trunks to fit all of you. Then each week you'll come back for another session and we'll see what effect the Creamery Gold has on each of your bodies. I'll be making awards each week based on my own artistic judgment of your development each week. In this first session I will be looking for muscularity so as you can imagine," he laughed, "I'll be concentrating on your abdominals and your butts."

The boys looked at each other uneasily. Enzio continued, "Though as far as the awards are contest, hey- all of you will get $500 bucks just for showing up and posing for the videos! Okay?"

Johnie nodded doubtfully. "I guess that's okay by me, but we three train together and we don't want to miss our workout. Will this take long?"

Enzio frowned thoughtfully then asked, "How many of you need to workout today?"

He whispered to Debbie as the three friends and three others raised their hands. 00

"Well, then let's take you guys first. Debbie will you help this guy first." He pointed to Johnie.

And so she did. Before Johnie knew what was happening Debbie brought over posing trunks and starting pulling off his clothes. Off came Johnie's baggy shirt, revealing his heavily muscled upper body and, before he could stop her, off came his pants as she took out a couple posing trunks to measure against his body.

Johnie desperately cried out, "Umm, couldn't I change someplace?"

He looked around awkwardly at Enzio as Debbie was already tugging at his underpants.

Enzio frowned, shaking his head. "Now listen, young man. Your modesty will just slow things down. Are you in or out for goodness sake!"

Johnie looked around.

"I..I...guess I'm in", he finally stuttered submissively.

With that, Debbie tugged down his underpants which caught on his massive thighs.

"You'll have to help me," she said, looking up at him. So together they pulled down the underpants and pulled on a pair of the posing trunks.

She turned to Enzio, who shook his head impatiently. "Those trunks are still too loose, particularly around his belly. I want them tight to give the right look."

So more struggling and, on Johnie's part some grunting as another and then a third pair of trunks were tried on. By this time Johnie was beginning to sweat, plus, what was far more embarrassing, he was unable to avoid getting turned on by way Debbie's warm hands moved over his thighs.

Finally a pair of trunks were pulled on that Enzio nodded at, and first weighed Johnie (who for the upcoming show had dieted down to 210 pounds) and then pulled Johnie over to the posing area while Debbie, smiling to herself, moved on to Billy. Enzio scooped out a generous dollop of Creamery and started rubbing it over Johnie's body. Johnie flinched once then, as Enzio glared, stood still obediently.

Under the hot lights with Enzio barking commands, Johnie was forced through an exhausting series of poses which exposed every inch of his body to the camera's unblinking scrutiny. Alone on the stage Johnie stood proudly, even complacently flexed his abdominals. No one he knew had a smaller, tighter muscled belly than he had, not even Billy.

Then Enzio motioned Billy to get on the stage next to Johnie. And then they were compared to each other, side by side. Johnie and Billy found themselves even competing unwillingly, trying to impress Enzio (and Debbie) with the striations of their pecs, the flat hardness of their abdominals, their small tight muscled buttocks. But Enzio wanted more and forced both boys to run together in place- the camera sucked up images of musculature so hard and tight without the slightest trace of fat that the two bodies were like iron. Not a hint of any jiggling or softness as buttocks clenched, as muscled thighs flexed. Only their pectorals, which the boys had in recent months pumped with great effort into massive mounds, while not actually jiggling, did bounce noticeably . Neither boy could run smoothly, since their hard bulging inner thighs rubbed against each other uncomfortably slowing them down. They were soon both breathing heavily and dripping with sweat.

But soon it was over and on came the clothes and out they went with some final instructions from Enzio as he handed them each their 500 bucks. "If you follow my instructions you'll all get more. Be back next week for the second round and don't forget in the meantime to rub on the Creamery Gold each day starting tomorrow morning. Some people find it soothing after a workout, too." He shrugged engagingly. "Kind of like killing two birds with one stone." He looked at Debbie and laughed.

The three boys hurried to the gym. Johnie looked at his friends doubtfully.

"What do you think?"

Billy shook his head. "There's something weird here," he stated.

"What do you mean? At least we got a little cash out of it which I for one can really use to buy food with. How about you?"

"Yeah, sure, but I'll tell you one thing, I'm washing off this stuff when I get to the gym. I don't need a better tan."

"Yeah, but Enzio said..."

Billy shook his head. "You do what Enzio says if you want, Johnie, me I'm doing what Billy says," and he looked at Davy, who nodded thoughtfully.

Johnie looked confusedly at his friends. Finally he sighed. "I don't want to disobey Enzio," he said, looking down.

Billy shrugged. "Suit yourself."

So back to the gym where Billy and David took quick showers carefully washing off all traces of the Creamery Gold while Johnie slowly pulled on his gym clothes, uncomfortably aware of the thick coat of Creamery Gold still smeared on his belly. With an effort he turned his mind to the workout and joined his friends in the gym.

The next morning, Johnie, who normally woke around 6:30, slept until close to 8:00. Somehow he felt just a little sluggish as he stumbled to the bathroom to take his shower. He normally had his first meal of the day- a protein shake- at 7:00, so was hurrying to put on his clothes when he noticed the canister of Creamery Gold. Suddenly he remembered Enzio's command, and sighing, he pulled open the canister and looked at the Creamery Gold glistening. He did feel a little sore from his workout after all, he thought doubtfully. He stepped to the mirror and gasped. His formerly white skin glowed a light gold in the morning light.

"Wow," he grinned. "It must be starting to work," he thought, hurriedly rubbing on the second coat again smearing it extra heavily over his belly and looked in the mirror twisting his torso to bring out the abdominal definition then pulled on his gym shorts and went down the block to meet his girlfriend, Jocie, for breakfast.

"Hi Johnie," smiled Jocie as he sat down. She was already digging into a big stack of pancakes oozing with butter and maple syrup.

Johnie shook his head grinning. "Gee, Jocie, I don't know how you do it. You eat like a pig and never gain an ounce. Guess that's why I love you."

Jocie laughed.

"Okay for you Mr. protein shake."

She paused. "Want me to get it for you?"

At Johnie's nod she jumped up, revealing her perfect figure, went to the counter and gave the order then came back and looked at Johnie.

"Billy called me last night and told me about this contest you guys went to yesterday and said there was $100,000 involved."

She paused. "It's a lot of money."

Johnie looked at her. "Kind of weird, but I got 500 bucks. So did Billy and Davy."

And he pressed his lips together and looked out the window thoughtfully. And as he breathed, his nose flaring, he became aware little by little of something different, something very strange. He never liked pancakes, he stayed rigorously away from butter and yet now he sniffed something that smelled wonderful. Jocie caught him looking at her pancakes.

"Oh, you" she grimaced. "You make me feel guilty looking at all these calories. I'll have to do an extra session of aerobics to work this off but,"it tastes sooo good!"

Suddenly she grinned and pushed over her plate. "Come on, Johnie, just smell."

He breathed in deeply, savoring the aroma. He started to push it back like he always had before. That stuff was pure fat, he thought, looking down involuntarily at his belly.

Joyce reached over and patted his stomach encouragingly. "I mean Johnie, don't get me wrong. You look great. I tell all my friends that my boyfriend has a body like this Greek god. But don't you ever want to relax and loosen up?"

She took her hand back and looked at her fingers. He had never used tanning lotion before. Then she nodded. "Is this the goop that Billy told me about you guys got last night?"

Johnie nodded.

"Funny," Jocie said. "You guys always train alike so how come you are using it and Billy and Davy aren't?"

Johnie looked down at the film of Creamery Gold covering his flat belly. "Oh, I don't know. We were told by this guy, Enzio, what to do. I'm not..."

He stopped.

"I'm not sure I want to disobey him," he whispered.

Jocie raised her eyes. Johnie felt confused. What was happening to his willpower? Desperately he pushed the pancakes back to Jocie and changed the subject to his exercise routine. Raising his massive arm he asked Jocie to check out his biceps. The conversation drifted off to a detailed subject of whether she thought he should continue to emphasize seated concentration curls or whether he should switch back to another exercise to keep his arms growing.

That afternoon he met Billy and Davy at the gym and the three friends went through their arm workout together. As they spotted each other for their seated concentration curls Johnie underwent another change. Before he didn't mind when Billy, it was always Billy, screamed at him to workout harder. After all, Johnie screamed back just as loud at Billy. But now, Johnie felt a wave of fear as Billy screamed at him.

"Come on, you pussy! Three more reps."

Johnie was tired, his arms were pumped, the veins bulging. But his lowered his head.

"Yes, Billy" he whispered submissively, and lifted the weight tremblingly.
After the workout the three boys went to the juice bar for their protein shakes. They all calculated their caloric intake carefully. But after their meal Billy looked at Johnie who was greedily scraping up the last of his shake.

"Man, you busted your ass tonight. I mean look at those arms."

Johnie looked down at his arms still pumped and swollen. "You know what I think, Johnie, I think you earned yourself the rest of my shake, don't you?"

"But, Billy," Johnie protested. "You know I'm in training for the bodybuilding show next month."

He paused. "Like you."

Billy looked at him until Johnie lowered his eyes. "Okay, Billy, I don't feel like arguing somehow," he whispered.

Billy moved over his half-eaten shake and looked at Davy. Davy raised his eyes and nodded slightly and excused himself to make a phone call. Billy watched as Johnie swallowed the rest of his shake.

Soon after who should appear at the gym but Jocie. She looked at Billy who smiled and nodded slightly then she turned to Johnie.

"Hey , Johnie, thought I'd come over and watch some TV at your place tonight."

She paused and looked at his arms. "And from how Davy told me Billy has pushed you on your arms, I prescribe a nice massage."

Once more Johnie knit his brows in confusion. "But Jocie, this close to a bodybuilding show you know I need to get to sleep early."

He flushed with embarrassment. "We went over that."

She bit her lips and looked away and Johnie sighed.

"Okay, okay," he mumbled, putting one massive arm around her slim waist and walking her out, nodding goodbye to Billy.

Back at Johnie's apartment one new thing followed another. Out from her purse came a video cassette which turned out to be X-rated. Then out came another canister of Creamery Gold; Jocie said Billy had given her his and quickly off came Johnie's gym clothes. This close to a bodybuilding show they never had sex, Johnie wouldn't hear of it. But tonight Johnie felt too confused to argue and anyway, he told himself as Jocie calmly stripped off her clothes, he had an obligation to service her needs too. First the massage which started, to be sure, at Johnie's arms but quickly moved elsewhere as Johnie leaned back feeling Jocie spread what was the third coat of Creamery Gold to soak into his body. Jocie took Johnie into the bedroom, brusquely pushed his nude body down on the bed and climbed on top.

"Hey," he protested weakly trying to roll over on top of her, his normal position.

She pushed him back down masterfully.

"Johnie, just lie back and don't fight me. I don't want you wasting any," she paused. "any energy." He stopped struggling and looked up at her. It was important to obey her, he decided and besides he really did feel horny. Which was a good thing since she forced him to climax 4 times until totally exhausted he fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning Johnie didn't wake up until 10 AM but there was Jocie all dressed to take charge; drawing him a nice warm bath; putting on the fourth coat of Creamery Gold and taking him down to breakfast at the same old place. This time she waved away Johnie's attempt to order his protein shake, commanded two orders of pancakes, carried them over to the table and announced that he was to eat both of them.

Johnie laughed uneasily and tried to reason with her.

"Jocie, please," he cried. "I mean, look at me." He got to his feet and looked down at his perfectly muscled belly.

"You can't keep a body like mine if you eat stuff like that." He paused.

"Besides, I don't like it!"

Jocie shook her head and looked him full in the face. "Don't you? I saw you smelling those pancakes yesterday, don't tell me they don't attract you."

Johnie took a deep breath and smelled the aroma. He licked his lips and looked away. "What about my body? I'm afraid of getting any fatter before my contest."

He looked down then desperately tried to get up, to get away.

Jocie stood up pulled Johnie back down firmly into his chair. "Now don't change the subject. Now I told you to eat these pancakes, didn't I?"

Johnie hung his head. "Yes, Jocie," he whispered. Obediently, Johnie opened his mouth. After all he rationalized what was a few hundred calories to satisfy his girlfriend. The taste burst upon his taste buds.

Jocie pushed the plate over and pressed the fork into his fingers. He slowly, cut out a second bite of the pancakes and smeared it thickly with butter. It taste so good that Johnie hardly noticed Jocie getting out of her seat. She went over to the kitchen and murmured to the chef, "I think Johnie would like a pitcher of buttermilk on the side."

The chef raised his eyes. "Jocie are you sure? Johnie has told me never to serve him anything fattening."

Jocie smiled. "Well, that was the old Johnie, wasn't it? Look at him now."

Johnie was hunched over the pancakes wolfing them down.

An hour later Johnie leaned back against the chair groaning, his hands on his belly. Jocie looked at his physique, memorizing as if for the last time the perfect muscularity. While the body displayed not an ounce of fat, the huge fattening meal had stuffed his belly tight as a drum. It strained against his shorts. He looked slightly queasy and she solicitously helped him stagger back to his apartment. Off came his shorts on came the fifth layer of Creamery Gold, but this time she spread it only on Johnie's stuffed belly, gently stroking and loosening his abdominal muscles. Little by little he grew passive and finally, Johnie drifted off to sleep.

Johnie slept through the day's workout, as Billy didn't call from the gym. Missing his workout routine, Johnie decided to take a long jog to sweat off the pancakes. On the way to the front door what did he see but four boxes stacked on top of each other that said "Creamery Gold, lemon chiffon pie."

Involuntarily, he bent down to smell. He carried the pies to the couch deciding on a taste, just a taste before his jog. First he smelled, soon he nibbled, then he ate. Jocie came in and saw him stuffing himself. Softly she tiptoed into the bedroom. Better, she thought, to leave him undisturbed.

The next morning when Jocie woke up she looked over at Johnie sleeping on his back. Carefully she pulled back the sheet. Johnie's abdominal muscles were still there. But now they were coated with a thin but unmistakable layer of fat.

The next week, Enzio and Debbie were waiting at the studio as the bodybuilders filed in. Once again Johnie came in with by Billy and Davy but this time it seemed like he was being shepherded. And Jocie came along.

Enzio pulled out Johnie and four other bodybuilders. He motioned Johnie over to where Debbie smiling held out the same pair of posing trunks.

Johnie hung his head.

"I've broken training a little bit," he mumbled.

Enzio raised his eyebrows. "Well, get on with it!"

Johnie stood obediently as Debbie pulled down his pants and Johnie pulled off his coat and shirt and stood nude, his skin now glowing from head to toe with a golden tan.

"Ah," said Enzio, "now here's a young man who has followed my orders, look at that tan, gentlemen."

He turned triumphantly to Debbie. "And, my, my, I do believe he's put on weight, too! Get the tape measure."

She ran over and got the tape measure. "What did this young man's waistline measure last week?"

Debbie quickly ran down her records. "28 inches," she read.

"Well," Enzio glared, "Debbie, measure him now and weigh him."

Johnie stood humbly on the scale and felt the tape slide around his waist.

"32 inches and he has gained 15 pounds, to 225," Debbie stated.

"Well, well, well," smiled Enzio, "15 pounds in a week."

Johnie bit his lip, looking down with dismay as Enzio squeezed the slight roll of fat on his belly, then turned Johnie's body around to check out how his buttocks had spread.

"Well, let's see if Debbie can still squeeze you into those posing trunks, shall we."

And she did, and once again Johnie went through the poses and once again Enzio had Billy step up to go through them side by side. Billy raised his arms to display his still matchless abdominal definition proudly, each muscle outlined under the hot lights, while Johnie was uncomfortably aware of how the abdominal muscles he had long displayed so proudly had disappeared beneath a thin layer of fat. His belly bulged slightly over the waistband and the posing trunks now had to visibly stretch to encase his buttocks.

And then they jogged again side by side. Both bodies were still awkward, even ponderous, but what had happened to Johnie's hardness? Billy had gotten even harder and more muscular for the bodybuilding show, his pecs striated. But Johnie's pecs were different now, the striations smoothing visibly, and displaying to Enzio's expert eye the beginning of a very promising sag.

As one by one the remaining 4 bodybuilders disrobed, one could see the pattern. All seemed fearful; all were joined by their girlfriends; and all, like Johnie, had put on weight, their bellies noticeably thickened.

Enzio smiled. "Now, boys, all 5 of you have really improved your tans and I declare you the winners and remaining candidates. You've been posing under those hot lights. Don't you think you've earned just a little treat?"

Johnie ran his hand over his belly nervously. Enzio smiled again nodding to the attendants. And out came a cart loaded with plates of pancakes oozing with the butter, Creamery Gold, that Johnie was finding, day by day, so difficult to resist. Enzio nodded to Jocie who promptly served Johnie a plate of the pancakes and lifted a forkful to his mouth.

"Come on, baby," said Jocie, "just one bite."

And before Johnie could stop himself she pushed the full forkful into his mouth. Johnie, despite himself, swallowed and opened his mouth for another spoonful. And with that the other four reached for the pancakes as well, while everybody else clapped.

It took Johnie a full hour and a quarter to stuff himself. Watching him, Jocie murmured to Enzio that she thought that in the last few days his stomach must have grown. "No way he could have eaten so much four days ago."

But finally Johnie sat back his eyes glazed groaning. One by one the five boys were weighed again (applause followed the announcement that Johnie had gained 6 more pounds to tip the scales at 231 pounds and his belly had swelled to almost 34 inches) and plans were finalized for the finals in one month.

The next afternoon, back at the Johnie's apartment, Jocie waited impatiently for him to come home from the gym. As he walked in he puffed proudly, "Gotta get back in shape. I'm getting back to working out twice a day. I started a jogging program today and did almost a mile."

Shocked she stripped off his clothes and weighed him. He had lost 2 pounds since last night!

"This will never do," she thought as she watched Johnie stride into the bathroom to take a shower his buttocks jiggling slightly, a look of resolve on his face. She called Enzio in a panic who told her he was sending over an emergency dinner.

Fortunately it was only after a long shower that Johnie emerged. He looked through his dresser for a pair of jeans that he could squeeze into and came out (with the top button unbuttoned) just as the doorbell rang. Jocie opened the door to Enzio and Billy wheeling in a cart with, yes, pancakes and maple syrup. Johnie backed away fearfully looking for an escape, but of course it was too late. A loaded plate was thrust into his hands. Billy was detailed to keep Johnie eating steadily.

After 30 minutes, Jocie helpfully bent down over Johnie's belly, protruding now from the 5 helpings of pancakes, to unbutton the next button on his jeans. After the enormous meal Jocie put Johnie on the scale and beamed to report that he had gained back not only the two pounds he had sweat off but a further four pounds to boot.

The next morning as Johnie woke up Jocie was waiting along with Billy and Davy with more pancakes. Johnie found himself gorging once again. This time Jocie told him she had decided that from now on he would have to stay in the apartment under her supervision. No more escapades like his silly jogging of last night. Johnie bowed his head.

For the next few days, both Billy or Davy stayed to make sure Johnie didn't try to escape or have any chance to do any of the weightlifting at the gym that had been keeping him, like Billy and Davy, so strong and in such peak condition. At first Johnie was still so muscular and desperate that Billy suffered a sprained shoulder and Davy a twisted ankle in the struggles. But after two weeks of Billy's strictly enforced regimen of frequent full body massage, enforced idleness and protein starvation, Johnie's massive muscles began to visibly shrink and weaken.

Soon Billy and Davy found it so easy to control Johnie's movement that they could get back to the main job of preparing him for Enzio's contest. Cakes, pies, pastries and order after order of pancakes. In 10 days, Johnie's weight had mounted to 270 pounds bulging his belly out the size of a football. When Johnie on reaching for yet another plate of pancakes split his largest pair of pants and popped the buttons on his largest shirt, Jocie felt any final risk of his escaping was over since he now no longer had access to any clothes he could fit into. Needless to say, Johnie's membership at the gym was canceled.

Latest posts

Back