• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Cruel Intentions - BBW, SWG, Imagery

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samster

A quick note before the story begin to thank all those (you know who you are!) who have offered feedback as I've written Cruel Intentions.

There are also illustrations in the story which fit into the text with a link.

Chapter 1

by Samster

The morning drive into work and Cheryl Riggins was already on her third Marlboro. With the window wound down on her well past its prime Ford Focus and Cheryl was going with the flow of traffic along the interstate. Early summer in the Texas panhandle and it was already eighty five degrees and getting hotter. Cheryl was driving slowly. Another day doing admin work at Texas Bank’s Burnett office sure didn’t motivate Cheryl to put her foot down. If she was five minutes late, what the hell? It wasn’t like Cheryl had a career or anything; just a job that was going nowhere real slow.

Taking a long drag of her cigarette Cheryl thought back. It was a common occurrence on her drive into work. Her life hadn’t always been shit. Tall and slender with long, long legs and Cheryl had turned heads wherever she’d gone. Up until her early forties Cheryl had gotten whatever she’d wanted from drooling sugar daddies; fast cars, nice apartments, vacations and nice clothes. Aged fifty and years of smoking, drinking and living the good life had caught up. Now the only guys the once model like diva got attention from were the blue collar types with bald heads and beer bellies. With her crappy administrator salary and maxed out credit cards she couldn’t splurge on the array of cosmetic products other women her age enjoyed.

“Assholes” snarled Cheryl; the comment directed at nobody in particular.

Looking in her rear view mirror Cheryl ground her teeth and frowned. Partly at her own haggard reflection but also at the black Chevy Tahoe that was following a car length behind. It was Shannon Hall’s and that woman pissed Cheryl off. A fat, useless bimbo who’d managed to the get the Relationship Manager job ahead of the scowling Cheryl. A more open minded person might have considered that Shannon’s chirpy ex cheerleader personality mixed with an ability to get along with her bosses might have led to the promotion. But that wasn’t how Cheryl saw things.

A mile or so ahead, on the interchange between the interstate and the four lane into downtown, a tired long distance trucker changed lanes without looking in his mirrors. Alongside a pick-up hauling a trailer full of cattle feed jammed the brakes and swerved. After an effort to hold the truck steady the pick-up slid across into the center lane, collected an SUV and jack knifed. Seconds later and Burnett’s main highway interchange was gridlocked as interstate traffic mixed with the morning commute backed up.

Cheryl jammed on the brakes and ground to a halt. She could see the accident up ahead on the raised highway. Nobody was going anywhere. Five minutes passed and she sat listening to hum of free flowing traffic heading west and got hotter and hotter. The air conditioning was long busted in her ten year old Focus and with the sun bright in the electric blue sky the heat was burning down. Cheryl could feel her heavy make-up beginning to run. She looked back at Shannon’s Tahoe. It was a 2008 model and looked in far better shape than her Focus; the air conditioning would be working for sure. Cheryl debated asking Shannon if she could sit with her until the traffic got moving. It sure beat sweating her ass off.

As ever with Cheryl convenience won over pride. She opened the driver’s door and walked back to Shannon’s SUV. The surprised blonde MILF buzzed her window down.

Forcing a smile Cheryl looked up at the bloated blonde. So far as Cheryl was concerned Shannon Hall was a perfect example of younger women round Burnett. She’d squandered good genes and natural good looks and gotten fat. Her face had chipmunk cheeks, a double chin and her arms were thick and soft. Her tits were huge – jutting out into a different zip code altogether. True, she didn’t smoke like Cheryl, but the way fat Shannon worked through candy, diet coke and milk shakes she was heart attack in the making. “I’ll take my Marlboro’s over fattie’s milk shakes any damn day…”

“Hi Cheryl” said Shannon without enthusiasm “looks like we’re gonna be late.”

“Some asshole jack knifed a pick-up” drawled Cheryl.

“I sure hope he’s okay” said Shannon, slurping her morning McDonald’s milk shake.

“Hope the asshole breaks a friggin’ leg with the shit he’s caused.”

“Well I hope the poor guy isn’t hurt.”

Cheryl glared; Shannon pissed her off. She put on her “Miss Perfect” performance but deep down Cheryl knew she was a snotty, bitchy cow. Although Shannon was eigghteen years her junior, Cheryl knew the bitchy cheerleader reputation Shannon had from high school. More than once those true colours had been shown to Cheryl at work. Shannon Hall was a two face, back stabbing bitch in the world of Cheryl Riggins. “I’d love to see somebody basket toss that heifer now…” thought Cheryl to herself.

“You know how many calories they put in a McDonalds milk shake?” said Cheryl, her eyes on blondie’s drink.

Shannon didn’t like skinny women like Cheryl talking to her about calories. The former cheerleader knew just how much excess weight she was carrying. But with a husband who loved her porked up Shannon had long since given up on dieting and indulged her sweet tooth.

“Cheryl sugar” snapped Shannon “I don’t give a hoot.”

“Well ya should”

“Are you gonna get back in your car?” asked an irritated Shannon.

“The air con’s busted. I figured I’d sit with you while the cops clear up the road.”

“Well Cheryl sugar” said Shannon with a sickly sweet smile “you can go fuck yourself!”

At that Shannon buzzed the window back up and put the windscreen washers on max. A furious looking Cheryl was blasted by windscreen washer before giving Shannon the finger and storming back to her car. Shannon sat slurping her milk shake and smiled. As the years rolled by the thirty six year old mom of two had softened from her high school super bitch years. She liked to get on with people, had a silly sense of humour and loved her family. But she still had a mean streak; Cheryl Riggins had crossed the line many times and was fair game in Shannon Hall’s universe.

With a look to the traffic mess ahead on the raised highway she reached for her i-phone and keyed her boss, Susan Richardson, into speed dial.

“Hi Shannon” said Susan “are you stuck in that tailback on the interstate?”

“Sure am Suzie sugar.”

“You’re not the only one. Send me a text when you’re moving.”

“You betcha.”

Replacing the i-phone Shannon waited. She checked her make-up in the rear view mirror, finished her milkshake, updated her Facebook page to ‘stuck in traffic but strawberry milkshakes awsum’ and watched the world go by. A car length ahead and Cheryl Riggins was brooding about Shannon Hall, her crappy job, losing her looks and the asshole who crashed his truck.

ILLUSTRATION:

http://fav.me/d52q0f1

Sitting inside her office near the bank's entrance, Susan Richardson, Vice President and General Manager of the Bank of Texas in Burnett, heard Shannon before she actually saw her wiggle/waddle her way from the parking lot toward the bank lobby. The panting breath, the rapid click a clack of too high heels on the asphalt, Susan knew the sound well, the tap dancer without an ear for music. Susan walked from her office toward the glass door entrance to see whom she expected - and hoped. She had just arrived on the inside of the glass door when she heard "Oh, shit!" as Shannon dropped the napkin from around the McDonalds' cup.

Normally the blonde would have let the wind carry the napkin away but Shannon noticed Susan in the lobby, and gave a weak smile, and then stopped, paused, and after an apparently embarrassed hesitation, decided that she had better pick the napkin up before her boss's eyes.

As Shannon bent toward the uneven level of the parking lot with the slowness and deliberation shown by the crane operator, Susan saw the generous vanilla rolls formerly hermetically sealed in their tight pink jacket container now spill out and sag over the constricting pink skirt in all directions. Shannon's white shirt tugged itself up as she made quick wrenching attempts to extend her body and seize the napkin. The too tight skirt almost popping in two with each lunge. Susan stared as Shannon bent over repeatedly, her face growing red with the effort of stretching, her back not nearly as horizontal as a leaner, fitter woman's back would allow.

Although Shannon's repeated sudden bows to the ground to seize the napkin - remained fruitless - Susan remained patient as Shannon finally sank to one knee, grasped the elusive napkin, gave a slight sheepish smile toward Susan, and then pushed off the ground with one hand to regain her balance as she made her ungainly effort to stand. Wiping her grimy hand with the napkin, Shannon gave Susan a weak smile as she puffed her way toward and through the lobby door. Susan exchanged a broader one as Shannon approached.

“Hi Suzie” said Shannon breathlessly as she stepped into reception “sooooooooo sorry I’m late but…”

“Don’t worry about it” said Susan “just head on through.”

“Sure thing.”

“There’s Krispy Kreme in the break room” said Susan.

“Awesome!!”

“Oh one thing Shannon.”

“Yes?”

“I don’t suppose you saw Cheryl on the way in?”

A smile curled on Shannon’s lips.

“Yeah, she was like…ummm…the car in front on me.”

“But you got here before her?” asked Susan.

“I guess.”

“So what happened to Cheryl?”

The truth was Cheryl had stopped at the Shell station just off Main Street. An hour stuck in gridlocked traffic and her tank was almost empty. Running out of gas on a hot summer morning wasn’t smart. But Shannon couldn’t resist a bitchy twist of the knife.

“She called in at Starbucks.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, I figured she was buyin’ for the office or somethin’. But I guess not?”

“Indeed. Well get to it and I’ll wait for Cheryl.”

“Awesome.”

In her late forties Susan considered Shannon part of a younger generation who had got fat shamelessly. Even weighing in at lord knows what the blonde was wearing tight fitting, plus sized designer clothes, blinged up jewellery, perfectly applied make-up, salon styled hair and heels. Did the woman realise she was looking more like Miss Piggy than Miss USA? A very sexy Miss Piggy but a piggy all the same.

Shannon was far from the only fat employee at Texas Bank. Indeed, the layout of the old 1930’s downtown office had been adjusted to accommodate the bulk of the staff and customers. Apparently it was against company policy to make a fattie like Shannon take the stairs rather than the elevator. The elevator itself had even been upgraded to get more than three porkers in at once. At one level is pissed Susan off; at another she found Shannon Hall and her kind devastatingly sexy.

Another five minutes passed before Cheryl’s aging Focus arrived at office. Susan waited for the well past her prime former head turner to arrive. Her make-up had run down her face and she had the appearance of a sweaty train wreck. She fixed the Vice President with a forced smile. It seemed Cheryl Riggins didn’t smile easily.

“My office, NOW!” snapped Susan.

Cheryl followed on. She passed Shannon who was making her way from the break room, after indulging in the Krispy Kreme donuts, to her desk. Shannon flashed a smug smile and licked a chunk of sugar icing from her lips. Nervously Cheryl followed on to Susan McMichael’s office. Normally she was a laid back and calm boss. Today she looked pissed. Seconds later Susan closed the door behind her.

“You didn’t call in to explain your lateness.”

“There was a damn wreck on the friggin’ interstate.”

“Yeah, and everybody else called in.”

“My cell was out of batteries.”

“You look like hell. Now I don’t ask for Miss USA style beauties to work admin but you have to look professional.”

“My air con was busted” protested Cheryl.

“And it’s been reported you called into Starbucks on the way in!!!!”

“I can’t afford friggin’ Starbucks on the crappy salary you pay” snapped Cheryl.

“I’m sending you home today without pay. You look terrible, your attitude stinks and I’m not standing for it. We have standards here and I expect you to work to them!”

“Hell, you do that and I ain’t comin’ back.”

“That’s something that’s up to you but I’m completely indifferent. Now get out and go home.”

“I’ve got twenty years employment here, ya can’t just fire me.”

“I’m not firing you” snarled Susan “I’m sending you home. Now go!!!”

For a few moments Cheryl stood stunned before turning on her heels and storming out. Out in the heat of the lot her eyes narrowed as she stopped next to Shannon’s Tahoe. She wanted to key the SUV and smash its wing mirrors off. But she knew there was a security camera in the lot and that would get her into more trouble. She knew who’d made up the Starbucks story; that fat, bitchy bimbo Shannon Hall. Well Cheryl Riggins wasn’t anybody’s fool and she planned to get her revenge. Quite how she didn’t yet know but she would work it out.

With the working day rolling on Shannon Hall was parked at her desk. Her job as Relationship Manager was to look after the offices business and higher value clients. When they arrived in the branch they didn’t stand in line and wait for the clerks, rather they went straight to Shannon’s desk for immediate service. Shannon’s job was then to make sure they were kept sweet and sell any other products like loans, overdrafts and the like. It was a million miles from the weather girl job she’d dreamed of but it paid okay, had good benefits and was far from demanding. Across from her the banks other Relationship Manager, Chris Nash, looked up from his computer screen and said:

“I heard Cheryl Riggins from admin got sent home today?”

“Yeah, dumb ass called at Starbucks after that wreck on the interstate. She was like half an hour late an’ she called into friggin’ Starbucks.”

“Now that’s dumb” chucked Chris.

“That’s Cheryl” laughed Shannon.

“Ya gotta wonder.”

“Totally, if ya ask me Susan should fire her ass…”

The conversation was broken as a couple in their early sixties approached. At the lead was a rake thin rancher named George Holland; his eyes glued to Shannon’s over inflated breasts. A step behind was his wife, Betty, her eyes following her husband’s to the fat bank bimbo’s breasts.

“Hi there George, how can I help ya today?” chirped Shannon in her sweetest, kiss ass voice.

“I’m lookin’ to sort me some finance for a Cadillac car.”

“Awesome! Which one? I’d totally love an Escalade!!!”

“Coupe DeVille for my son Jake, he’s heading off to Texas Tech next month.”

“Rockin’…I’m sure Jake’s gonna love it. You sit down an’ we’ll getcha a loan sorted” said Shannon “can I fix ya both a drink?”

“Coffee” said George “black, strong and no sugar. Opposite way to how I like my women.”

“Coffee with milk” said Betty, choosing to ignore her husbands comment.

Shannon glanced over to Chris hoping he’d fix the drink. Conveniently he was focused back on his screen. The Holland’s were sat waiting. Keeping her smile Shannon rose from her chair, tugged her skirt back down and said:

“I’ll fix it up for ya.”

With that she began her wiggle waddle across the bank’s foyer. From behind she heard Betty Holland say quietly:

“Are they fattening that girl up for the County Fair?”

“I don’t know Betty but she’s got one helluva rack.”

“Shush George!”

Her face flushed red Shannon pretended not to hear. All through high school, college and into her twenties she’d been a hottie. The weight had built up gradually over those years – taking giants leaps when each of her three kids was born. In her middle thirties and the blonde MILF had ballooned. In her head Shannon Hall was still a babe so she pushed Betty Holland’s comments out of her head. “The old cow’s just jealous cos George can’t take his eyes of my tits” thought Shannon.

Inside the break room Susan Richardson was fixing herself a green tea when Shannon arrived. All morning the petite vice president hadn’t been able to get the vision of bloated Shannon trying to pick up the napkin. It was driving her crazy! Now the blonde herself had waddled in.

“Hi Shannon, how’s it going?” said Susan.

“Awesome! I’ve got George Holland in sorting a car loan out so it’s cool.”

“Great”

Pausing Susan looked at the pack of Krispy Kreme’s. Human psychology and there was one ring donut remaining. Nobody wanted to eat the last one so it had sat uneaten for hours. Susan had an idea.

“Do you want the last donut?” asked Susan.

“Ummm…I’ve already had like…ummmm…three” replied Shannon, her big brown eyes on the final treat.

“It’ll do you good. Open wide.”

Slightly confused Shannon did as she was told. Surely Susan Richardson wasn’t going to feed her the donut? Not that Shannon was complaining. She loved Krispy Kreme. Sure enough Susan popped the donut between blondie’s glossy lips. Shannon took a bite.

“Ummm…”she mumbled with a mouthful.

Susan pushed the rest of the donut between blondie’s lips.

“I wish I could eat like you” said Susan with a wink and a pat to Shannon’s hefty middle.

“I’m (munch) trying to (much) diet (gulp)” said Shannon, her mouth full.

Running a finger round the greedy blonde’s fat cheeks and double chin Susan said:

“Maybe you’ve put on a few pounds over the years. I’ve a fantastic personal trainer if you want me to pass on her details?”

“Ummmm…”

Still gulping down the donut Shannon couldn’t answer. She watched her boss’s tight, compact little butt as she walked out of the break room. Pausing by the door Susan flashed her smile and left. Shannon kept eating the sugary treat. The fattened up babe felt a sexual rush run through her. That had been hot. Just the touch and the flirty smile of Susan Richardson was warming Shannon up. “Oh Gawd what friggin’ wrong with me? Why am I so friggin’ horny? Did Susan Richardson just call me fat? Shit, I’m sooo fuckin’ fat…”

Late that evening Shannon lay awake in bed. Across from her Brett, her husband, was snoring. An ex college football lineman he was a big guy. Both round the muscles and now in his mid thirties with an overblown ball gut. Back in his football days he’d been more muscle than gut; now he combined both in equal measure. Around Brett there was no concept of dieting. He lifted big and ate big. Shannon credited that attitude with her own weight gain. She was embarrassed to admit they’d bought a new bed to accommodate their combined weight.

Brett and his snoring wasn’t the reason for her sleepless night. Shannon had her mind fixed on Susan Richardson and their little encounter in the break room. In reality nothing had happened but it was somehow so sexy. Despite herself Shannon was getting a crush on her boss. Over the years she’d had crushes on men other than her husband. Once or twice when she was thinner she’d strayed. But she’d never felt that way about another girl…not since Christi Kirkland on the college cheer team or Crystal Cunningham on the softball team or…

“Oh Gawd…” moaned Shannon to herself. She had another girl on girl crush coming on. Absently she ran her right hand under the sheets, pulling up the oversized football jersey she wore for bed and ran a finger round her moist pussy. Shannon bit her lip. Susan Richardson was so hot!

Latest posts

Back