• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Cruise Ship 1-8 by Da Games Elite(~BBW (multiple), Eating, Revenge, Friendship, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Da Games Elite

~BBW (Multiple), Revenge, Friendship, Eating, ~~WG – On a weight loss cruise ship, no one is safe from temptation…

The Cruise Ship
Chapters 1-8
By Da Games Elite

[Author’s Note – As some of you may remember, my last story was sort of a, um, controversial. It was removed probably two times for reediting due to various reasons. So I was slightly disheartened. This is my first WG story since then, so hopefully you enjoy. I doubt this will cause any controversy, but I do hope it turns out decent, too. Enjoy!]

Chapter 1

Alicia managed to board the ship on time, despite her mother’s long winded parting words. She knew her mother was probably being reasonable with her nervous warnings, but Alicia felt that she was, in many respects, superior to the threats her mother claimed she might succumb to.

“You’re a counselor and example, darling,” her mother, a rather slender woman herself, like her daughter, reminded her. “Try not to gain any weight here, alright?”

Alicia sighed. If her mother was nervous about that, why did she let her become a counselor to the year long youth weight loss cruise anyway? She had heard about it at school. She did it for a good number of reasons supplied to her. One was that she would be able to miss all of her regular classes, and still get a 4.0 GPA for a year's worth of college work while being paid. Another was that her friend, Georgia, had joined up. Georgia was like Alicia in many ways (being part of the in-crowd could do that to a girl), but she was certainly “sexier”, as Georgia loved to point out, with her thin waist and a larger chest and hips, giving her a perfect hourglass figure.

Alicia, you see, was thin all around, almost boyish. She had a slight curve by her chest, but it really wasn’t enough for her. She wondered whether or not she’d get boobs over the year aboard.

She and Georgia were together when they boarded the ship, and walked calmly down to the main office. The cruise ship was enormous, beautifully decorated, with a swimming pool and everything. However, to her disdain, the area assigned to her emplloyer was filled with girls who ranged from being mildly plump to extremely heavy. Many waddled around, their fat jiggling with every step. Others, however, almost looked like most of the regular passengers with just a little extra softness to them.

When they arrived in the office, they met the other three counsolers, all girls. This was, after all, a girl’s only weight loss cruise. One girl was rather shy looking, wearing a pair of glasses over her eyes. Another was Asian, laughing giddily to a joke wgich the fifth person, an Indian girl who was a bit soft in the middle herself, had told to both of their pleasure.

The head counsoler was a woman who, to Alicia’s surprise, was rather fat herself. She had relatively smaller arms, and smaller boobs. Her weight seemed to reside in her lower stomach and thighs, which were covered in cellulite and jiggled continuously. She sported a small double chin that was rather adorable. Had it not been for those legs…

“Wow,” Georgia muttered, snobbishly observing the woman’s leg’s bouncing with each step, “She’s got to be, like, 180 or 200…”

“Alright, girls!” the woman said, “My name is Mrs. White. For the next year, I’ll be your boss. Alright, let me see if we have everyone here…Alicia…”

“Here,” Alicia said, putting on a sweet, sugary voice.

“Georgia?”

“Yo.”

“Clarisse?”

“Present,” the shy girl said, weakly raising her hand.

“Kazumi?”

“Yo!” the Asian girl said, laughing still at another joke.

“And Jess?”

“Hey there!” the Indian girl said, nodding as she laughed at the joke she had shared moments before with Kazumi.

“Alright,” Mrs. White said, “Your objective is to each help out one set of five bunkmates out with the task of loosing weight. That means confiscating any junk they might have on them, guiding them with daily exercises, and also just being their friends, too.”

“Sounds fun,” Kazumi said, still smiling brightly.

“But there’s more,” Mrs. White continued, “It is somewhat difficult for the counsolers not to come back with a little extra baggage themselves. It can be pretty tempting for some people not to eat every scrap of food they confiscate. For others, they handle it perfectly fine, and end up leaving in better shape then they came here in. Every so often, we have a group that actually gains weight. All of them. But we’re pretty efficient in our methods.”

“How many kids are here?” Jess asked, “Looked like they were twenty something out there.”

Alicia had thought dozens, but realized that she was just counting the fatter ones aboard rather than their groiup.

“Oh, there are exactly twenty-five, Five in each group,” Mrs. White replied, “Here are your rosters!”

She handed each counselor a sheet with different names. Alicia read her sheet, observing each name in turn.
1) Amanda
a. Polish
b. 5’3”, 170 lbs
c. Has allergies to nuts

2) Christina
a. Vietnamese
b. 5’2”, 160 lbs.
c. Has a minor obsession with the band Evanescence

3) Mallory
a. German
b. 5’6”, 200 lbs
c. Has a strong superiority complex

4) Beth
a. African
b. 5’5”, 180 lbs
c. Loves horror movies

5) Tabatha
a. Caucasian (true nationality unknown)
b. 5’0”, 220 lbs
c. Has a very deep voice and is sensitive about it.​
Akicia sighed as she finished reading, shaking her head.

“Sounds like a bunch of idiots…” she said to Georgia.

“One girl for me is over 300…” Georgia whispered back.

“Alright, it is important you befriend these girls. They’re all you got for the next year. Get to it, ladies!” Mrs White ordered.

Alicia parted ways with Georgia, entering her group’s cabin in the meantime. The first girl to enter was an Asian girl (no doubt Christina). She wore a style of clothing similar to Goth, but her body altered the way the clothing fell on her, making her seem more like a punk instead. Her fat, shockingly, had gathered around her breasts and hips, giving her an extremely beautiful hourglass figure. Her belly had become pudgy, as had her arms and thighs. This was insignificant, though, to her voluptuous figure. Alicia hated to admit it, but she was sexy.

“So you’re the counsoler?” Christina asked in a light tone. When she talked, her double chin became evident.

“Alicia, yeah.”

“I’m Christina,” she said, needlessly. She plopped down on her bed, smiling, “So you’re supposed to do stuff like take our food and stuff?”

“Yeah…”

Christina reached underneath someone else’s bed, and tossed her a bag of potato chips. “Go ahead. Eat it if you want. I got into an argument with Amanda, so she kinda deserves it, ya know?”

Alicia smiled slightly as she opened the bag up, and put a chip into her ownmouth. She chewed, enjoying it. In spite of herself, she offered some to Christina, who graciously accepted. The two of them spent the next few minutes eating the contents of the bag, in the end emptying it before anyone else got in the room.

In spite of herself, she was starting to like Christina.

However, they had only just managed to dispose of the bag before the next girl arrived. This must be Beth, who did not have the same beautiful figure Christina had. Rather, her weight resided in her massive stomach, which she let hang out over her expandable sweatpants. She sat on her bed, her stomach rolling a little over her thighs as she looked at Alicia, “Counsoler?”

“Yeah.”

“Beth.”

“Alicia.”

“Man, you’re skinny.”

Alicia winced, but retorted, “And you’re pretty fat yourself.”

Beth laughed, “Guess so, yeah.”

The next three girls came in at once, but became stuck the doorway by trying to all get through at the same time. They were pressed against each other as they tried to push forward. Eventually, one girl, who was no doubt Tabatha by her massive size, landed flat on her face on the ground. The other two girls fell down, landing on Tabatha’s back.

“Owchies…” one girl moaned, rising to her feet.

“Tabatha!” she shouted at the girl on the bottom who had fallen first, “You butterball! You got in the way!”

“You’re wide ass helped, ya know, Amanda!” the third girl yelled at the girl who just yelled. Amanda blushed.

The third girl, Alicia realized, had to be Mallory.

Each of them carried their weight differently. Mallory had a pear shape, her upper body almost normal. Tabatha had fat all over her, making her overall fat and mushy. Amanda had most of her fat on her rear-end, but the rest of her body wasn’t free either from the thick rolls of fat.

“Alright!” Alicia shouted. The newcomers finally noticed her, and their argument ended.

“This is Alicia,” Beth said, “Our counsoler.”

Tabatha smiled genuinely, “Welcome aboard!”

“Yo!” Amanda replied, making a pose that resembled the post Alicia took for her MySpace photo.

“You’re a skinny one,” Mallory said, bluntly.

“That’s her way of saying hello,” Christina replied, reassuringly.

“Watch it, fatso!” Mallory snarled back at Christina.

“You outweigh me!”

“Big deal! Neither of us really cares about our weights anyway.”

“Alright…” Alicia said, “For the next year, we’ll be stuck together, so we might as well be friends, right?”

“Guess…” Mallory mumbled, annoyed.

“I’ll be right back, okay?” Alicia said, wanting to see Georgia, “You guys stay put, alright?”

Christina smiled at all of them after Alicia left, broadly, “Alright, girls…this is gonna be fun…”

Latest posts

Back