Crushes on Teachers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

The Educator

I remember back in high school there was a very plump and beautiful teacher. She was a large hourglass. She had trouble zipping her pants up, which looked like they were about to burst open. I saw her run just a couple of times, and her large butt cheeks bounced incredibly.

Who else has had teachers that they couldn't keep their eyes off, perhaps even distracting them from their studies?

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
The music teacher I had from grades 3 through 8 was one of the fattest women I'd seen up until that point in my life. Even in grade three I had a fascination with and warm-fuzzy feelings about fat people, so she made an immediate impression on me. I was even uncharacteristically daring enough to defend her size to other students.

The only problem was that she had no business being near children (she did have one of her own at one point, poor thing), and certainly should never have been a teacher. Not that her intentions weren't good, but...... let's just say that she was far more successful at turning me off from music than teaching me anything about it, and I was not the only one. And the whole school seemed more relaxed when she was on maternity leave.

So I guess you could say she was my introduction to "Being physically attracted to someone that you don't like."

Macanudo

The music teacher I had from grades 3 through 8 was one of the fattest women I'd seen up until that point in my life. Even in grade three I had a fascination with and warm-fuzzy feelings about fat people, so she made an immediate impression on me. I was even uncharacteristically daring enough to defend her size to other students.

The only problem was that she had no business being near children (she did have one of her own at one point, poor thing), and certainly should never have been a teacher. Not that her intentions weren't good, but...... let's just say that she was far more successful at turning me off from music than teaching me anything about it, and I was not the only one. And the whole school seemed more relaxed when she was on maternity leave.

So I guess you could say she was my introduction to "Being physically attracted to someone that you don't like."
Being physically attracted to someone that you don't like is part of the fun ;), i allways wish a big teacher =( never had one.

~nai'a~

Hum...... Now I'll see my students in an «new light»....

Never thaught about it much but now I will! :happy:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer

Lol, Nai'a, I'm sure you have various former students out there who credit you with why they know that big can be beautiful. None are ever apt to tell you, but I'm positive it is true. (and probably some heavier girls who are so glad that they had your example too).

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
I was very attracted to a high school sub she subbed regularly. She was a beautiful BBW. We talked a few times but mostly school stuff.

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
I had probably the biggest crush ever on my Metaphysics professor. BHM, good looking, and incredibly smart. I may have taken Phi of Science just because he was teaching it.

Though, my shameless ogling didn't distract me. It was actually one of the classes I paid the most attention to and never skipped once. I suppose I'm loyal to those I crush upon.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Do university lecturers count?

Because there was one chubby guy who took a couple of genetics lectures who was hot! My entirely male friend group thought it was hilarious that I insisted on sitting near the front every time he took the lecture!

There was another guy in my Cancer Genetics module who was one of two lecturers but only took two out of the 20 or so lectures we had. And when he wasn't lecturing he sat in the chair across the aisle next to me! He wasn't a BHM at all but he had a certain dorky charm!

ODFFA

I've never had a crush on any kind of teacher, I swear.

.......... WAIT!

Does he count?

No?

You guys sure?

.......... I must not be human then. *Twirls antenna around finger self-consciously*

biglynch

http://www.facebook.com/#!/aiden.j.lynch,
I've never had a crush on any kind of teacher, I swear.

.......... WAIT!

Does he count?

No?

You guys sure?

.......... I must not be human then. *Twirls antenna around finger self-consciously*
If you listen and learn then it counts for sure.

I have had a ridiculous amount of crushes on teachers. I think this was my colleges fault as it seemed to take on a high ratio of 23-30 female staff, in mostly the subjects I took. Photography was a lesson not to be missed. I think this was where I developed my love of redheads.

(no puns intended)

bbwbud

I had no BBW teachers! Now it's just one of my favorite fantasies instead. I'd be glad to stay after class for one.

R.F.Burton

was the biggest woman I had ever seen, and still ranks high in the category. A huge regularly shaped pear with arms that were so fat they had a double cascade of fat where the triceps should have been, swallowing her elbows. She waddled around the room (this was 1978 now) which led her to have to rest with a lean-in to a desk frequently, and if it was your desk, you could feel the heat from her body, and hear her gently panting. She was only about 30-35 when I was in her class, with blue eyes, dark black hair that fell beyond her shoulders, and very fair skin. She generally wore thin stretch pants and I remember watching the dimples of her ass shimmy and shake as she made her waddles around the room, arms bouncing, belly heaving. I would often "pitch a tent" as they say in class, and I would say that she really was the first woman to make me react that way at a supersize. Watching her write on the board, with those wattles and rolls dancing around was erotic to the extreme, and the panting after a sentence due to the strain of lifting her arm...argh!

Macanudo

was the biggest woman I had ever seen, and still ranks high in the category. A huge regularly shaped pear with arms that were so fat they had a double cascade of fat where the triceps should have been, swallowing her elbows. She waddled around the room (this was 1978 now) which led her to have to rest with a lean-in to a desk frequently, and if it was your desk, you could feel the heat from her body, and hear her gently panting. She was only about 30-35 when I was in her class, with blue eyes, dark black hair that fell beyond her shoulders, and very fair skin. She generally wore thin stretch pants and I remember watching the dimples of her ass shimmy and shake as she made her waddles around the room, arms bouncing, belly heaving. I would often "pitch a tent" as they say in class, and I would say that she really was the first woman to make me react that way at a supersize. Watching her write on the board, with those wattles and rolls dancing around was erotic to the extreme, and the panting after a sentence due to the strain of lifting her arm...argh!
Seriously that was a dream, and if it happen it was a dream come truth. hehehe JK.

choudhury

I remember back in high school there was a very plump and beautiful teacher. She was a large hourglass. She had trouble zipping her pants up, which looked like they were about to burst open. I saw her run just a couple of times, and her large butt cheeks bounced incredibly.

Who else has had teachers that they couldn't keep their eyes off, perhaps even distracting them from their studies?
That is a very hot anecdote! I love a BBW whose pants don't quite fit. It suggests weight gain :D

I never had such a hottie for a teacher, alas. I've definitely had classmates that distracted me big-time, though. The first one was in grade nine...she was pear-shaped with a bubble butt, I remember that. My grades suffered because I spent half my time checking her out.:happy:

indy500tchr

I never thought about it until I started coming to DIMS.

I teach in a middle school where hormones are raging and I do believe that there are several budding FA's in my building.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
I taught in one high school and it made me giggle when this boy tried to ask me out. LOL, no way, little boy. High school boys are fresh and it's so hilarious.

Latest posts