Crushes on Teachers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Judge_Dre

Mrs. Crimmins was a lovely SSBBW who taught Spanish in my junior high school. She had the sexiest waddle and gorgeous fat arms. She brought her daughter to work one day and she was just liek her mom -big, blonde and beautiful.

FatAndProud

I just want to say I've always crushed on my teachers and professors. I think there's something alluring about intelligence and authority, in general.

JackCivelli

I don’t recall any real life teachers I had crushes on, but one of my earliest turn-ons as a feedee was listening to my 4th grade teacher read Roald Dahl’s Matilda to the class. The scene where the teacher makes the fat kid eat and finish a huge chocolate cake while the whole school watched.

Roald Dahl, man. Between the cake scene in Matilda, and Augustus Gloop and Violet Beauregarde’s respective moments in Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, I swear that dude had a kink.

BigElectricKat

If you are bored or in need of some convo, PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
I've had two. The first was in high school. My 9th grade math teacher Mrs. Donahue. She was actually a very small, rather petite blonde with short hair. She reminded me of the actress Sandy Duncan. She was really sweet and I remember starting to take special notice of her freckles.

The second was maybe about 5 or 6 years ago. My college speech teacher. She was short as well. Pleasantly plump with a very large bosom and dark red hair. She also had freckles. What this thing with me a freckles?

TwoSwords

A 3rd-grade teacher I had was very fetching. She was very large and round, and would fill the door when she waddled into the classroom in the morning. As a teacher, I remember her being tough, but fair.

Lear

Ironically my high school health teacher.
She was 5'1" and started the year at 395 and ended the year at 440. She had an apron belly that was constantly fighting to be seen. Usually peeking out the bottom of her skirt as she sat in front of the class.
There was a notable moment near the end of the last class before winter break. She'd ordered pizza for each class period and had been eating all day. She had gotten up to refill her plate and plopped down into her chair and popped 4 buttons (her skirt button and the bottom 3 from her shirt). We had 5 minutes left in class and she didn't even try to get up and fix it, she just rolled herself behind her desk and kept eating pizza. She was quite the inspiration to me as a young gainer.

SneezeCheeze

My science and anatomy teacher in the last two years of high school was this absolutely gorgeous woman. Besides that she looked about 450 pounds and was just big and round all over, she had really nice curly brown hair and was always really cheery and friendly (with me anyway, she was strict with some of my classmates). She ate a full TV dinner and a liter of pop every day for lunch.

Lear

@Lear how did you know her weight?
Lol we we're a class designed to "help us maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle." Gotta love being a test class. It was a 98% theory class but we were weighed monthly to "see progress."
Since she was the only teacher we had to weigh-in in class so she always started us off.
Ironically it was an alternative to the gym class.
EDIT: I just realized how weird this sounds out of context. It was 2003, they were pushing the obesity epidemic hard, and my school was being sued for forcing a morbidly obese girl with a known and well documented heart condition run the mile (she left class in an ambulance).
We had plenty of fat kids so they took those of us at the higher end who would have had gym and gave us a dieting class.

Last edited:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Heh, I've created whole fantasy scenarios about such a class, cracks me up that there was one for real. 🤣 (Of course the odds of there actually being two compatible chubby FA in the school to bond in such a class would not be high).

NZ Mountain Man

Sophomore gym teacher. He was a big guy, maybe 6'6 and had such a belly. But I had gym 3 times a week and I looked forward to it 😁❤
Here in New Zealand I hear of over weight people wanting to be gym teachers and never get the position because they do not look gym trained.
I always thought that they would be sympathetic towards those who were always struggling opposed to those who keep saying you were not putting the effort in.

TheShannan

Cats, Dave Grohl and Dr. Phil 🙃
Here in New Zealand I hear of over weight people wanting to be gym teachers and never get the position because they do not look gym trained.
I always thought that they would be sympathetic towards those who were always struggling opposed to those who keep saying you were not putting the effort in.
The only reason I think he still has the job was because he had been a gym teacher for like years and gained it. Trust me, people shit talked him but you better believe his sexy fat ass could keep up with the exercises, sports, etc❤❤

NZ Mountain Man

In my early childhood which was before the televisions life style most potbelly men were ball type. There active lifestyle played a part in the lower belly not sagging into an apron type.
It always looked powerful the way it supported the shape in suspension. One day in Wellington I saw a guy actually flexing his giant belly in and out. He had his arms down his side and lifted his forearms horizontally. To my enjoyment his belly poked out further than his wrists. I was so awed by it.
He was so active and so much muscular control over it. I wanted to place my hands on it.

Monster

Oh gods, embarrassing story time! I had an IMPOSSIBLY hot TA when I was studying abroad- Sicilian with the accent, 6'3", early thirties, sharp nose which I LOVE, that wild black curly Italian hair you wanna sink your hands into and pull, strong-looking hands, wore tight jeans and sat on/leaned back against the desk when lecturing so they were constantly taut against his thighs. UNF. I think we all had dreams about him. I did, in fact, make an INCREDIBLY drunken pass at him at the end-of-term party, which was very politely and firmly rebuffed, and then I had the worst hangover of my life the next day to pay for it. 🤣

Latest posts