Crushes on Teachers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Rojodi

High school Geometry and Math 12A (PreCalc I) teacher, Mrs. Burger. Short (about 5'1") with large ass and curves. She knew I was checking her out my senior year and would make a concerted effort to lean over in front so I'd get a down blouse shot or brush a hip against me as she walked past.

College, Calc I professor Mrs. Rugerio. Redheaded Italian! About 5'2", curves, large breasts, larger bottom. She had me pegged as one of those nerds, one who could speak to and with women. Every Friday, she'd come to the student lounge to spend a few minutes asking how the week's been going or comment on the soccer I played or mention a word or two on the newspaper articles I had written.

And she was a real redhead!

TheShannan

🐽🍪❤️💍🤰
US schools are big on weighing students (and apparently teachers), in a way that we Canadians just can't get our heads around.

Weighing students just isn't a 'thing' in Canada.
Definitely. I was always weighed every year in gym class. Canada is better anyway, they have Trailer Park Boys 😂😂😄😄

Weigh-in day was one of my nightmares in grade school. All of the other kids would sort of crowd in around the scale (the old-style balance type) to see how much I weighed. The teacher gladly obliged them by announcing my magic number in a very loud voice. Quite sadistic, if you ask me!

I did my school years in the 60 -70's and we did not have many female teachers. About 1 in12. Most were men who strapped and cane children. There was no liking the teachers. None were overweight and shaming and mocking obese children was practiced.
A fat kid had to be bright so when teacher picked on them often they could not be mocked for being ignorant. The more you were right the less fun picking on them.
In the last years New Zealand went metric which no one understood so it was merciless for fat kids.

Rojodi

My high school "career" was 1978-1982.
The scales were in the boys' locker room, pulled out for wrestling match weigh-ins and for physicals only. No one had to weigh in any other time.

Rojodi

That is a fair and reasonable reason to weigh.

And I'd always shock the coaches. They'd bet on how much we'd weigh. They were always 10-15 lbs off.
I was 5' 6" 154 lbs for my senior soccer
College I was 5' 9", 174 lbs. And the doctor said didn't have enough fat. Now that's considered "overweight"

Sonic Purity

Grateful
High school Geometry and Math 12A (PreCalc I) teacher, Mrs. Burger. Short (about 5'1") with large ass and curves. She knew I was checking her out my senior year and would make a concerted effort to lean over in front so I'd get a down blouse shot or brush a hip against me as she walked past.

College, Calc I professor Mrs. Rugerio. Redheaded Italian! About 5'2", curves, large breasts, larger bottom. She had me pegged as one of those nerds, one who could speak to and with women. Every Friday, she'd come to the student lounge to spend a few minutes asking how the week's been going or comment on the soccer I played or mention a word or two on the newspaper articles I had written.

Good gracious! Lucky you, @Rojodi!

This thread is making me realize how profoundly influenced i was by one of my teachers.
I had two SSBBW teachers, K-12: one of the very best, and the worst.

Mrs. Johnson, 1st. grade (mid 1960s)
To help with visualization, let’s start with a photo of Mary See, founder of See’s Candies, for those who may not know what she looked like:
1630639528371.png
Trade out the white hair for salt & pepper. Swap half-frame reading glasses on a lanyard resting on her matronly mid-SSBBW-sized breasts for See’s granny glasses. Envision a matronly fat-all-over kinda sorta barrel-shaped 50-something or just turned 60 woman. Not exactly that face shape and not exactly that hair style, but close on both. More modern clothes, though a loose knit over-sweater as in the photo (usually dark colored, for Mrs. Johnson.

She had a grace and elegance when she walked or stood that young me found fascinating. Brilliant instructor—really, really good at what she did. I’m quite sure that she’s a significant part of the reason that i bond in love/passion/etc. hard with intelligent fat women.

It was a privileged school district, one of the top 3 public school districts in California at the time. Most of us students were already readers, and were building up our vocabulary reasonably well. Nevertheless, decades before No Child Left Behind, there was the need to ensure that everyone in the class was up to speed. Therefore we started on the first or second day of the school year with 3-letter words: dog, cat, and… fat (and likely more i’m not remembering). I remember her very matter-of-factly using herself as the example for fat, forthrightly, with no shame nor drawing any especial point to it. It was the correct word to describe her, and as part of her teaching mission, she ensured everyone in the class knew it.

My parents and most family members were decently intelligent. Mrs. Johnson seemed like one of the smartest people on the planet to young me. I became a total teacher’s pet, staying after school to learn about her favorite hobby: she was a “rock hound”. I admired her so much, i began to learn about igneous and sedimentary and other rock classifications, got a rock polisher, really got into it for awhile.

She wasn’t huge breast-wise, though even with normal neck openings there was always a little cleavage showing near the breast roots, where her reading glasses were usually situated unless she was wearing them. I’m not good estimating weights, so i’ll guesstimate that at her widest circumference, she was in the 175 cm ballpark. By whatever numbers, absolutely an SSBBW in 2021 parlance/standards.

Mrs. Dunse, Freshman (9th. grade) English (1973)
Her name’s pronounced Dun-See, but i won’t argue if you pronounce it otherwise. The two primary lessons i learned from her: not having any fucks left to give, and phoning it in (figuratively, in both cases). Never before nor after that did i have a teacher or professor put as little into their job as Mrs. Dunse.

Also estimated to be in her 50s, like me at the time she was (apparently) nearsighted, wearing glasses all the time. Short, likely in the vicinity of 155 cm/5'1". Less matronly than Mrs. Johnson, though the same really fat all over shape, other than much bigger, fuller breasts jutting out in front of her slightly farther than her very fat gelatinous round SSBBW belly. I had her class right after lunch, so she’d always waddle slowly from the teachers’ lounge to the classroom to unlock the door, her prodigious fat sloshing every which way. I remember a classmate joking with me about her “cannons” (boobs), which were so obvious—but then so was her belly, her big butt, her fat arms—all of her. She sometimes had the look of a puffer fish, out of breath after her waddle.

In the classroom she spent every moment possible seated behind her desk, standing as little as possible. She gave us one or more assignments, then got into the important thing in her life: the Drumstick ice cream cone she had every single day after lunch. Example:
1630641477488.png
Apparently at one point in time, possibly not that many years before i was in her class, she’d been a good teacher. Then sometime after obtaining tenure (so she’d be near-impossible to fire), she stopped caring. Years later my brother (several years younger) coming through this same high school spoke privately with a math teacher we both had about Mrs. Dunse. The math teacher shook her head and told my brother something like “She used to be such a good teacher. I don’t know what happened.”

No clue what might have been going on in her life that led to this, nor whether she was a foodie or some kind of feedist or stressed beyond belief in her personal life or what. I was contentedly asexual at the time (and for a number of years thereafter), so while likely on some subconscious level i was taking note, i wasn’t feeling much of anything towards her. I do remember watching her to-class waddle in great detail from a side view (along with the rest of the class). She was both shorter and fatter than Mrs. Johnson, so maybe closer to 2 m biggest circumference. Beautiful in body by our standards here, but not in personality when i knew her.

Latest posts