• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Cube Course (part 1) - by Mr. Monopoly (~BBW, Sci-fi AR Fantasy, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Monopoly

~BBW, Sci-fi AR Fantasy, ~SWG - A girl abducted to another reality is subjected to a strange test

Cube Course - part 1
By Mr. Monopoly

[Author's Note: The movie Cube inspired me to some degree, as did the movie Saw]

She walks from the living room into her kitchen, leaving the television on to a show that she watches every Thursday night. She opens the freezer and scouts around for a treat. She reaches in and grabs... all of a sudden everything goes blank.

She awakes in a white room, in the same condition that she walked into the kitchen in. She is in instant confusion and shock. Then a calming voice comes from a speaker.

“Amber, 21, 138 lbs. Amber, I have no wish to hurt you, please do not be startled. You are now in the beginning of a series of rooms. At the end rests your future, but your task is getting there. You will have to move, think, and judge. If you would like, there is a change of clothes behind that curtain to your left; they might suit you better."

In the 21st Century universe of the Milky Way galasxy that we inhabit what has just transpired would be kidnapping and illegal. But that is not the law in the world of the Cube. Events such as this are part of the educational process. Amber, however confused, has been implanted with understanding of this. She knows that, in this reality, her abduction is sanctioned. She has to play the game, and play well, or the consequences will not be good.

Amber looks down at her baggy t-shirt and loose pajama pants, and decides to take a look behind the curtain. She notices a table with a tank top with a sports bra and a pair of sport shorts.

'Well if I'm going to be running I might as well. This all seems to have a level of safety. I just want to get out of here sooner rather than later.'

With that she emerges from behind the curtain.

“Good choice.” the voice says.

“Now for the first and only catch, those clothes that you just put on have been bound by a spell that adds a pound of fat to your body every minute. Don't try taking them off; the spell will only wear off when your go through all of the rooms.”

“What is this? A sorta cheep trick? Who are you?” Amber squeals.

“I wouldn't stand around here asking questions, If I were you I would start moving through rooms.”

“I am not leaving this room until you fess up to everything. And magical clothing don't exist.” And with that Amber sits down in the middle of the room. Thoughts were running through her head.

'Is this for real? He is lying right? I just need to stay put. How long would he really leave me here?'

After several minutes Amber feels different. He wasn't lying about the clothes. Amber is gaining weight.

“Hey mister, this isn't funny!” Amber shouts.

“Do not yell at me. Of course it isn't funny. Its not meant to be. I already told you what you need to know.”

Amber knows what she needs to do. She approaches the door slowly, finally turns the knob and walks into the next room.

“Even with your country's growing obesity problem you still support fast food restaurants. You frequently stop for burgers and fries with your girl friends. Even though you have all remained slim and healthy, you know that you shouldn't support such a bad corporation. Here you have a dozen greasy burgers, a large plate of fries and multiple large milk shakes. If you eat all of this food you will be rewarded, but you have the option of skipping this room and continuing on to the next room. The choice is yours, but remember the pounds are adding up.”

Amber looks at the door across the small room, and then sat in the chair in front of the burgers. She started to eat as fast as she could, chugging shakes and shoving fries in her mouth in between bits of burger. She finished quite a bit of food and then felt as though she could not go on.

“Remember Amber, there is quite a bit of running up ahead. Are all of those burgers in the belly of yours going to help or hinder you?” the voice said.

“I cannot eat any more, you're right I must continue on.” Amber moves to the door and proceeds to the next room.

“Welcome to the obstacle course. Not only will it be raining chocolate sauce, you will have to maneuver through foam cylinders faced vertical and horizontal.”

As the voice is speaking Amber starts running through waves of foam cylinders. Crawling over some, pushing aside others. “You must be glad you passed on the burgers. Your reward was minimal. It would have only slowed your weight gain to a pound every other minute.”

“Are you serious? I was so close to finishing! Why are you making me a fat ass?”

“Up next you will see a pool filled with candy. Swim though to get to your last obstacle.”

Amber makes quick work of the pool and is now face to face with a wall. The raining chocolate sauce is running down it. Amber starts to climb up the wall using the foot holds. More and more chocolate comes running down the wall. Amber is covered from head to toe in the sauce. Her weight gain spreads out all over her body. Her tank top has ridden up over her belly, and her boobs swelled in her top. Her ass extends out showing her thick thighs.

Amber makes it up and over the wall after a few tries, and another door awaits her there.

(to be continued?)

Latest posts

Back