Cute FA things

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mathfa

I remember there being a tumblr page shared awhile ago called cute-feedism-things. Basically it was a place to share the sweeter, gentler side of feedism. That said, most of the posts on there were very fetish-specific. I thought maybe making a general thread here might be a fun idea! Basically just share something about being an FA (or receiving affections from one!) that makes you smile or you feel is cute or positive. No real rules, just general positivity.

I will start things off! A little while ago, my lovely lady and I went on a short hiking endeavor in a nearby bog. It was very fun, we had a great time. As we were leaving, we saw a couple with their dogs. One looked to be a labrador, the other was a big fluffy white one (probably a Samoyed). I turned to my girlfriend and said "I want the big fluffy one!!!", to which she replied "is that what you said about me?" 🤣
She was so proud of herself at getting me to laugh at one of her fat jokes.😄

mathfa

Last night I was visiting her place. We were lying in bed together, both totally naked, and I couldn't help but smile at seeing our two bodies next to each other, so totally different from one another. Something about the contrast of my tiny, bony hips next to her big, soft belly just always makes me happy. It's just cute to me somehow. Like how even though we are polar opposites physically, we both love the others' body exactly as it is.

TubbyTim

Seeing her at the sink washing dishes and her cute, oversized butt is going left-right-left-right and you have to rush up and take her in your arms and growl like a tiger, and she squeals and laughs.

Last edited:

BigElectricKat

I've got the brains, you've got the looks...
Staff member
Global Moderator
As many here know, I work at a rather large hospital co-located with a university medical school, a nursing school and a pharmacy school. So there are literally thousands of women walking around each day.

The other day I was walking up the stairs in my building and ahead of me were two women: one was fairly average wearing leggings (hooray for whoever invented those!), the other was at least twice her size, maybe close to 280 lbs (I am so bad at guessing weight) and wearing jeans.

Now I admit to looking at both equally as they both had their merits. But I guess I was staring at the bigger girl a bit longer and didn't notice the smaller one looking back at me. I was busted staring at her BBW friend but tried to play it off. When they got to the top of the stairs, I could see them whispering to each other and the big gal turned back and looked in my direction. With the mask on, I couldn't tell if she was smiling or frowning.

The world my never know.

mathfa

I went to a local comic con with my brother today, he's a total comic buff. Anyways, there were SO MANY cute soft nerd girls there 😆

I wish my girlfriend was with me so I could show everyone that I have THE BEST soft nerd girl 😍

Last edited:

TubbyTim

Seeing her huge jeans on the floor, holding each side with a thumb and pulling them up your body, going to the mirror and marveling at how big those pants are, then having to go find her and bring her back to bed immediately!

Latest posts