Cyrelle; princesses and fairies and such~

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Cyrelle

Hai,

this is my first post here, after years of lurking 8D.

I thought maybe some people would enjoy the drawings I make, at http://cyrelle.deviantart.com/

Here's an example so you know what you can expect;

Mhm. I hope you like it C:

<3~Cy

Baba Fats

It's nice to see that you've shed your cloak of invisibility, Cyrelle. Your sweetly decorative BBWs ought to appeal to quite a lot of folks around here. I'm afraid that this little corner of Dimensions doesn't see much traffic, though - just a few dedicated connoisseurs.

On the other hand, if you share a little of your life story on the BHM/FFA board, I'm sure you'll get all the feedback you can handle. Assuming, of course, that you have any interest in more bad advice from oddballs like me. ;)

Cyrelle

It's nice to see that you've shed your cloak of invisibility, Cyrelle. Your sweetly decorative BBWs ought to appeal to quite a lot of folks around here. I'm afraid that this little corner of Dimensions doesn't see much traffic, though - just a few dedicated connoisseurs.
It's okay. If people are interested, they will know where to look - I don't feel the need to do everything in my power to be the center of attention. ^_^
I'd rather see a handfull people who care, than a whole buch people who just hype along...

On the other hand, if you share a little of your life story on the BHM/FFA board, I'm sure you'll get all the feedback you can handle. Assuming, of course, that you have any interest in more bad advice from oddballs like me. ;)
Naaaah. I don't feel like I could belong in the, what you could call, 'core of the scene'. I feel I might be both too uninteresting and too interested. So I do the only thing logical: Sit back and observe. And oh yeah, draw pretty pictures.
And oh, you're one of my favourite oddballs yet, and nothing you ever said to me was a bad thing.

<3~Cy