Darker Stories

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

The Educator

Can anyone tell me where I can find darker weight gain stories? There are a couple of dark stories in the weight room, but not many. I know some stories don't make it in because they're too dark, which is fair enough. Is there a site or group somewhere that has a focus on that sort of thing? If you have a BDSM interest and want to mix it with your weight gain fetish/preference it's difficult because it can easily offend - but of course it is just FANTASY. Can anyone help? Much appreciated. :bow:

mikael

i dont know of a site that specializes in darker stories, but fantasy feeder is a good place to find some. they dont have the sort of rules and standards you find here.

The Educator

Thanks. But are there any website that specially focus on darker stories -otherwise it's too difficult to find them. Too many needles in hay stacks.

JP.

Can anyone tell me where I can find darker weight gain stories? There are a couple of dark stories in the weight room, but not many. I know some stories don't make it in because they're too dark, which is fair enough. Is there a site or group somewhere that has a focus on that sort of thing? If you have a BDSM interest and want to mix it with your weight gain fetish/preference it's difficult because it can easily offend - but of course it is just FANTASY. Can anyone help? Much appreciated. :bow:
Most of my stories are considered dark. Here's an easy link where they're all collected.

http://j-p1.deviantart.com/

Phrozen

Alongside JP's collection on DeviantArt, InvizKing has several stories of the kind, and they're all very good reads I must say.

Blackbean

Hare Club For Men Member
[ C0L0R=000000]Stories[/color]
Best I can do.
No actually the stories posted here are Way too large and are hard to read, whats up with that? I always have to copy & paste into a Word or txt doc to size down to a readable format.

NemoVolo

No actually the stories posted here are Way too large and are hard to read, whats up with that? I always have to copy & paste into a Word or txt doc to size down to a readable format.
That's part of the rules for writing them, you can see it in the thread on how to post/where/etc. I don't like it either.

OT:

I don't get what the OP wants, either. Does he mean dark as in morbid? Does he mean force-feeding, trickery, S&M, potential non-con (either for sex or the feeding)? Just calling them "dark" is too vague.

Latest posts