• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dateline NBC - FA murderer?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
I only caught the last 15 minutes of what seemed like an interesting Dateline last night. What I gathered was a beautiful formerly fat woman was murdered by her abusive husband who may or may not be an FA. Did anyone else watch?

Heather Palumbo Jones was killed by her estranged husband Chris Jones who was reportedly obsessive and controlling, and upset by his wife's major weight loss. He encouraged her to gain the weight back, showing up at her office with sweets and such. Her friends said if she hadn't lost the weight, she'd still be alive.

I can't find the full episode online, but here are clips: Dateline NBC
And other links to news stories: here and here.

Heather was a school teacher who seemed to be enjoying life for the first time in a long time and excited about a future without her abusive husband (the were in the midst of a divorce). They have two young children together. Such a tragedy. :(

Latest posts

Back