Dating only FAs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
Labels, I can take them or leave them. If you ask 100 people to define what FA/SSBBW stands for, you will have 100 different definitions. As for a man approaching me at the grocery store and asking me out...I am an SSBBW, +500 lbs. Men that would ask me out are the ones that first SEE me....then talk to me--meaning that he is first attracted to my abundance. The mere fact that a man approached me in public, while I was in my sweat pants, no make-up, Little Debbie's and potato chips loaded into my cart--without having previously talked to me--would tell me that he found my size or shape attractive. What gives me shape and size? My fat gives me my shape and size--thus I would presume that this man was either an FA or a feeder. Its not a common experience that a non-FA would approach a woman of my (dare I say) voluptuousness...or perhaps overly rubenesque proportions. I have curves in places that I shouldn't and more rolls than a skate park. I would hope that the man who approaches me would come talk to me cos he found my outside beautiful...but ask me out because he found my mind, humor, intellect, conversation skills, and just plain stubbornness intriguing.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
I'm trying to be open minded about the whole thing but to be honest there's just nothing like an FA. Seriously, to accept any less is like eating dessert made with artificial sweetener. Where's the sugar? It's just not the same buzz to me.

GeorgeNL

Lovelyone said:
Labels, I can take them or leave them. If you ask 100 people to define what FA/SSBBW stands for, you will have 100 different definitions. As for a man approaching me at the grocery store and asking me out...I am an SSBBW, +500 lbs. Men that would ask me out are the ones that first SEE me....then talk to me--meaning that he is first attracted to my abundance. The mere fact that a man approached me in public, while I was in my sweat pants, no make-up, Little Debbie's and potato chips loaded into my cart--without having previously talked to me--would tell me that he found my size or shape attractive. What gives me shape and size? My fat gives me my shape and size--thus I would presume that this man was either an FA or a feeder. Its not a common experience that a non-FA would approach a woman of my (dare I say) voluptuousness...or perhaps overly rubenesque proportions. I have curves in places that I shouldn't and more rolls than a skate park. I would hope that the man who approaches me would come talk to me cos he found my outside beautiful...but ask me out because he found my mind, humor, intellect, conversation skills, and just plain stubbornness intriguing.

Of course he is an FA! And if eye contact brings a big smile (and a blush) on his face, there may be more.
Although it is pure physical attraction, it is the initial trigger that helps us making that first contact. If it follewed by mental attraction as well, I think it is really time to open your arms. But be aware that in the arms of a SSBBW, many FAs have tendency to melt...

Jes

is oddly aroused
metalheadFA said:
Theres too few girls in this world with that attitude.

Not speaking for myself but from a bandmate who dated a very large girl a couple of years back after years of them being freinds he actually found it a real turn on to try and make her realise how beautiful she was and when she did some of the excitement left there relationship... they,ve since split but are still mates and shes gone on to do dominatrixing lol.
!
See, I find this very dysfunctional, and I think it's some of the reason FAs who say they want fat women who love themselves keep dating women who don't. And it makes me crazy in the head. It's just another way of exerting control, I think.

GeorgeNL

Jes said:
See, I find this very dysfunctional, and I think it's some of the reason FAs who say they want fat women who love themselves keep dating women who don't. And it makes me crazy in the head. It's just another way of exerting control, I think.

Could be. But in the past I had a negative self image myself, and that annoyed my friends a lot. At a certain moment they simply refused to tolerate that side of me any longer. At first I pretended to be more positive, but later on I also became a lot more positive. It is for everyone different of course, but not all of us men are control freaks.

Jes

is oddly aroused
GeorgeNL said:
Could be. But in the past I had a negative self image myself, and that annoyed my friends a lot. At a certain moment they simply refused to tolerate that side of me any longer. At first I pretended to be more positive, but later on I also became a lot more positive. It is for everyone different of course, but not all of us men are control freaks.
i think we're talking about different things, george and i'm not gonna get into it.

Latest posts